Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) (72113 Views)

A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Lovecars501(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Thank God ooo
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by BigDawsNet: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by criuze(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
The most efficient CV was written on a placard

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by emson122(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Finally FTC. Dedicate it to my commander in chief.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Reex12(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2021
congrats
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by edoairways: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2021
obembet:
I still expecting guys to take this bold steps.

I believe it will work for them too

Lalasticlala
The ones interviewed by press are rarely employed
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
obembet:
Remember the photo of a young lady, Praise Atakele, that went viral sometime in March because she took to the street with a placard in search of a job.

Well the good news is, the HELPER has finally locate her.

She got a Job!

She wrote;

Source: https://twitter.com/PraiseAtakele/status/1384596309093593088?s=19

Every where don palash for her. God is great
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Tochj(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Lamasta:

MOG seems you don't know the meaning of violence grin congrats to the lady tho she acted smart
Violence don't really mean killing or shedding blood
Breaking protocol can be violence

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Cerebellum: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Ourown:
Congratulations to her.

I'm looking for job too please. Or where I can learn videography in Abuja Or where I can learn/intern as a software developer in Abuja

God bless you as you help me

Our own go come too
Pls, say Amen

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2021
PEPPERified:
Thumbs up to her.

Later one old man will be calling us lazy Nigerian Youths...

One old dumb walking cops mugu you mean?

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by godlessmind: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
She has Forcefully taken her Possession by Positive Violence.

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
you have come with ur bullsh!!t again ....nawa o
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by anochuko01(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Kingcalls:
Hmmmm....master degree holder displaying a cardboard to ask for a job?? Nigerians should focus more on entrepreneurship
She studied marketing...
So I'll say thumps up to her

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Biggers82(m): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Na manager`s food she go become
If na man do this thing now nobody will reach him out and give him a job.
This Country na waaa We like Toto too much ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by nohalti: 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Congrats and thanks for taking the bold step.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by seohubb: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
Lamasta:

MOG seems you don't know the meaning of violence grin congrats to the lady tho she acted smart

Its not easy standing with a placard in the street looking for job..I could call that a violent act

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
See her face like Buhari own
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by sylva1(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
Not everyone is built for entreneurship, you know!!

Kingcalls:
Hmmmm....master degree holder displaying a cardboard to ask for a job?? Nigerians should focus more on entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Frales6(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
nna e be like say na wetin I go do oooo. I will have to carry my own placard "B.Sc.Agribusiness" because right now, e get as e be

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Jayrow08: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
I love that her smile

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by maxell(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2021
My dear, congratulations. This is just the beginning of more success coming your way. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by drlateef: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2021
PEPPERified:
Thumbs up to her.

Later one old man will be calling us lazy Nigerian Youths...

It’s the fault of the system that is not designed to train people for entrepreneurship. We are being trained to be employed. Otherwise we should be creating the jobs for ourselves using our ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by semyman: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
She has Forcefully taken her Possession by Positive Violence.

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
E pain you?
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2021
She looked more beautiful with the mask on sad
Anyway, the future is female.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by 27Pushing30: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2021
If it wasn't a marketing job then that's underemployment.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by Adetayo1978(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Congrats to her. But if it's a guy that does same thing while searching for job, it may take heaven to come down before he gets one.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by shegzy1988(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
i thank God for you, i d God dat do ur own will also do my own.....haven't said dat plz i buy condemn solar battery i am @ile ife osun state my watzap is 0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6.
Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by 27Pushing30: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
anochuko01:

She studied marketing...
So I'll say thumps up to her

To any prospective employer what she has shown is BRAVERY/CONFIDENCE in marketing a product... in this case the product was "herself"

If ladies can confidently do silhouette challenge then i endorse this "shameful" act she did on twitter lol

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Hope it's federal government job Sha

Cos private company during this buhari era na wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.