Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) (14045 Views)

'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by lacemose(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2021
The aide to the president, Garba Shehu has come out to defend the president saying he can't be intimidated or bullied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzfVXRQiftk

Buhari Cannot Be Bullied By Calls For Secession – Garba Shehu

The Presidency on Tuesday criticised calls for secession noting that President Muhammadu Buhari will not be bullied.

Addressing journalists during a media parley at the headquarters of the All Progressives Congress in Abuja, presidential spokesman Mr Garba Shehu said those advocating for secession are the problem of the country.

He said that although the Federal Government is working to address challenges being faced in the country, those calling for secession and national conference are unelectable people who do not care for the nation’s democracy.

“One thing with this president is, you can’t intimidate Buhari, you can’t bully him,” he said. “A lot of these people who are calling for secession, they are the problem of this country. And I am happy that reasonable opinions, voices are now rising.

“Is it not only yesterday we read about Afenifere — the most credible faction of Afenifere — saying ‘we’re not for secession’? Ohanaeze Ndigbo said this over and over again.

“So, this thing about secession is they had used it in the past. You cry secession and breakup Nigeria and then you intimidate the sitting leader and then he opens the vault and he brings money to settle people.

“President Buhari will pay no one. He is not going to pay, and now it is clear that having ignored all of that, reasonable opinions are coming from those states and from those regions.

“The governors in the southwest — we have all heard them — they have denounced all of these things.

“So, it’s a sham. Nigerians want to be one. They want to continue. Yes, there are problems and we are hoping that as people united and loving of one another, we will come together and solve our problems.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/04/20/buhari-cannot-be-bullied-by-calls-for-secession-garba-shehu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Warripikine: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Because he is a ghost and you can't bully a ghost ..buhari is long gone, only God knows the person there right now impersonating him in the interest of one Nigeria

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2021
These are the people who have been instrumental to Buhari's failure

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by johnmartus(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2021
Only bastard and dumb fellow will against this revelation. Buhari isn't giving money for any group and you can't intimidate him.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by MrSamsung(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2021
This man is crying ooo cheesy cheesy grin cheesy o my God hahaha grin

He is jittery

He is afraid of something

He is not addressing the root cause of the secession or the injustice and unfair dealings in the country.

Rather he is blabbing and being politically correct and funny enough, they(he and his types)don't know that they are worsening the situation.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by meccuno: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2021
This man doesn't really know how serious the cries for secession is in Igbo land. I am sorry for him. When it happens I wonder how the North would survive. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by longetivity(m): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2021
He said Afenifere and Ohaneze ndi lgbo said they don't want secession. Is this true embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by tribalmall: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Garba Sheu is sounding like a town-crier

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by youngeagle(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2021
You and Buhari will wake up one day to govern only Aso rock

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by brosom(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Just hearing that UK promised to give asylum to IPOP, Everyone is ranting up and down.

Imaging when UN will call for a referendum between Nigeria and Biafra what will happened.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
ozwor
Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

God bless our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
We only want him gone for good.

Why intimidating a lifeless president from Daura?

6 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Some of the challenges in the country are genuine.
Some others are orchestrated by those the President would say are playing "irresponsible politics."
For such people, they would first urinate inside the well they want to draw drinking water from.
They would gladly step into power, treading on skulls and crossbones, and on the flowing blood of innumerable countrymen. Ogres!
But sane, good and honest Nigerians are wiser.
They know those who are serving them, and who wish to serve more for altruistic reasons.
They also know those who just want to grab power, so that the country can return to business as usual, and their snouts can be dipped in the honeypot once again.

Quote:
I remembered when I went to see the President,
I met only one elder state man in the lobby area,
He told me: "Look at this sprawling place.
Just two of us waiting to see the President.
It didn't use to be like this. Up to 3 a.m daily, the place used to be like a market, filled with men, women from within and outside the country. L
They would come to seal all kinds of deals on petroleum, power, transport, iron and steel, and all others.
And of course, the President and his household would always have a cut.
The wheeler-dealers would also have their cut.
Who dares approach this President with such proposals? That is why you see so much sanity here."

Accountability is top-notch.
Under some presidents, the rich gets richer, while the poor gets prison.
Not under Buhari.
The resources of the country are for the people of the country.
Greatest good to the greatest number of people.
The last administration (we won't and can't stop talking about them, never!) sat over resources in billions of dollars.
Oil prices hit $140 dollars per barrel under their watch, and stabilized at about $100-110 for a number of years. They met our foreign reserves at $62 billion.
When they left, it was just $29.6, yet oil prices had hit the rooftops.
What happened? Thievery.
Today, with oil prices having dropped to about $30 per barrel in 2015, and now oscillating between 60 and 70 dollars per barrel, our reserves have hit $47 billion, and still growing.
Prudence. Transparency. Resourcefulness. Accountability.
Would we have exchanged this type of government for another?
That would mean willful blindness, after our sights had been amazingly restored.
That would mean willful backsliding into perdition, after we had been wonderfully saved.

Still talking of accountability, you must have heard of the billions and trillions of naira that accrued to government from agencies like Customs, Federal Inland Revenue Service, NIMASA, JAMB, and many others in recent times.
These agencies are not newly created.
So, what happened to revenues they made in the past? Your guess is as good as ours.
Will we then leave terra firma for terra incognita?
God forbid!
Because an accountable man is in the driver's seat, the virtue is now flowing downwards.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Useless Mofo.
Nigeria needs only young visionary leaders and not these Bigots.

@Seniorwriter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Teewhy2: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
“One thing with this president is, you can’t intimidate Buhari, you can’t bully him,”

But it is okay for him to immediate and bully us with bad economy and insecurity.

Do you need to do a roof parapet?
Are you building on a water logged land?
Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by FrankBass281(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
But he can be 'cowried'
Abeg if you know how to make money online with your Android phone help a bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
youngeagle:
You and Buhari will wake up one day to govern only Aso rock
When Cownu don become your president for Biafla abi?!
Comedian. grin cheesy wink

FYI,
President Muhammadu Buhari is your President and the president of everyone in your village, Local Government, State till 2023 (BGG) same for everyone close to you.

Live with it till then,
You can only wail,
You cannot bully cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
who said so
Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by rowland545(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
If he likes he should sit and not do something about the secession agitation...

He might also need to visit troop in d front line fighting rebels just like d chad guy.

And we all know how that ended.

I hate to see this country in ruins but the president is the worst thing to happen to this country... And those defending and lying to him are worst than the buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Aboguede(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
A.k.a kpomo heart grin
Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Deebleszed(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
After thorough searching, I found out that Fulani senses lie in their cattle

Take it or leave it , Animals they are

7 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Julianaa: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
He is old already

One bully, and he is gone

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by Zmark: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Who cares.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by NaijaSumigan: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
Useless old good for nothing set of nonsense being. Eye service kill you...

It shall not be well with every politicians who aim to see this Nation not progress IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

Curse upon them and all that makes them happy IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
I haven't watched the video until now. I decided to watch it.
I laughed. All I see is a fidgeting puppet trying to defend his master grin grin grin

UK grant on IPOB is seriously tormenting these people. Just wait your days are numbered.
Thanks to the living God that the crop of politicians we now have in UK is different with those that aligned with Nigeria in Biafran war.

I regard those writing off Nnamdi Kanu as simply m.orons. Like seriously? You don't ask yourself why UK have housed this guy for long?
Why he goes to US freely? Why he goes Israel freely? How he established his radio?

Guy jokes apart, very soon, the northern terrorists will be considering joining Chad in forming their own country.
The only people that I pity are northern Christians. But they themselves are not behaving well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) by nauto: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
This remind me of nairaland rule no 2
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commissioning Of The Remodelled GAT, MMA, Lagos / Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) / Imo Governorship Election 2023: Results Declaration By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.