Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin (2434 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Straight to the point, am in my early 20s, with the current situation of things I have decided to start my own business. So I need ideas on what type of business I can start in Ilorin and yield profit now and long term. I'm thinking of selling clothes.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by bestabigaelever(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Don't sell clothes
Sell food either cooked or raw
People are hungry

3 Likes

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by ikeno(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2021
what is ur budget for the business
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Mirabel042: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2021
You are invited to apply for a membership of Professional Partners Group. Professional Partners Group is a group of business partners working together towards achieving financial Stability Level, earning not less than 500K on monthly basis. Read more information on how to join the group at https://econofrica.com.ng/2021/04/19/financial-stability-projects-plan/
Only 100 Persons are needed!
You are the boss, You are the leader as an active member of Professional Partners Group.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Don't sell clothes Sell food either cooked or raw People are hungry

Food? No, I can't. They might run down the business with credit.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2021
ikeno:
what is ur budget for the business
150k for a start along the line, I'll add more money
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Chizillar1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
A new book in the market and it's business opportunities are mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? How much capital do you need? Your best companion at this time

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by bestabigaelever(f): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:

Food? No, I can't. They might run down the business with credit.
I see credit is everywhere
If you sell in wholesales nko?
but I'm afraid 150k is too small
You need money to sell biscuits in cartons, wholesales drinks, bag and beans in bags, indomie in cartons
How about eggs in crate Can you sell?
You have to do alot of leg works
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:

I see credit is everywhere
If you sell in wholesales nko?
but I'm afraid 150k is too small
You need money to sell biscuits in cartons, wholesales drinks, bag and beans in bags, indomie in cartons
How about eggs in crate Can you sell?
You have to do alot of leg works

How lucrative is selling of eggs? If its Wholesale, I have to tour the markets around to know the price they get theirs.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by AbujaClient: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:

How lucrative is selling of eggs? If its Wholesale, I have to tour the markets around to know the price they get theirs.
Start foodstuffs BUSINESS, Not cooked food at all but raw foodstuff
This is something nobody can't do without daily
Am a man this is what i do daily
Source for the product then supply to Hotels, Canteens Market people and then sell the remaining one at my own description
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by bestabigaelever(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:

Very lucrative and now expensive
Ask for the prices around, let the retailers know you have some eggs coming in and most importantly, reduce your price even by #50
You might not gain much but you will sell quick
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by bestabigaelever(f): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
AbujaClient:

Source for the product then supply to Hotels, Canteens Market people and then sell the remaining one at my own description
What kind of raw food can 150k buy?

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cybercop2002:
You can start a gaming center where people play game , i can help you set it and also be in charge if you don't mind i have more than 2 years experience in the industry call me for further information though i lived in lagos but i don't mind call my number if you are interested 09073027735

Thanks, I want long term business not short term. I appreciate your input.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
bestabigaelever:

Very lucrative and now expensive
Ask for the prices around, let the retailers know you have some eggs coming in and most importantly, reduce your price even by #50
You might not gain much but you will sell quick

Thanks, I'll look into it.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
AbujaClient:

I like this, where do you buy your foods and can wechat privately?

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Cashio(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
The first person that gave you idea of selling food items have you the best idea to me.
The truth is, nomatter how broke Nigeria is, man must still eat and for man to eat, he must buy the food....

The idea of a laundry shop is not bad too, but I don't know how your area is.
laundry business does not require great capital.
just a machine, and iron, a table, a chair and a shop..then u develop over time
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cashio:
The first person that gave you idea of selling food items have you the best idea to me.
The truth is, nomatter how broke Nigeria is, man must still eat and for man to eat, he must buy the food....

The idea of a laundry shop is not bad too, but I don't know how your area is.
laundry business does not require great capital.
just a machine, and iron, a table, a chair and a shop..then u develop over time

Thanks for your reply, my close friend runs laundry business and hope you know that I can't go into it. I'll do survey and get more views on wholesale foods.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by opeyemix: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:
Straight to the point, am in my early 20s, with the current situation of things I have decided to start my own business. So I need ideas on what type of business I can start in Ilorin and yield profit now and long term. I'm thinking of selling clothes.

I'm also in ilorin, Check ur mail
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Cashio(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:

Thanks for your reply, my close friend runs laundry business and hope you know that I can't go into it. I'll do survey and get more views on wholesale foods.
Remember you must not start with wholesales as your intending capital is too small for that.
You can start with retails.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cashio:
Remember you must not start with wholesales as your intending capital is too small for that.
You can start with retails.

Retails? Won't people run it down with credit? Remember people are hungry.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
opeyemix:

I'm also in ilorin, Check ur mail

Share the business idea here, thanks.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Cashio(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Abumuslim:

Retails? Won't people run it down with credit? Remember people are hungry.
it will be your decision to either sell or not sell on credit.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by BigYash: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cashio:
Seems you don't know world people grin. If you no sell credit for world people, na Wahala o.. The advise you gave him is nice anyways..
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
BigYash:
Seems you don't know world people grin. If you no sell credit for world people, na Wahala o.. The advise you gave him is nice anyways..

Das it.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Abumuslim: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
Cashio:

Wholesale is better.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Cashio(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Abumuslim:

Wholesale is better.
I never said wholesale is not better. I only said your capital is too small to think of starting a wholesale trade. 150k can not even pay 2 years rent for a good shop. Then how many bags of rice, beans, cartons of indomie, spaghetti, tomatoes etc will you be able to buy even if the shop is given to you for free.

Start small first. besides I still doubt of 150k is enough to get a small shop and still stock it with goods...I really doubt.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by Cashio(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2021
BigYash:
Funny enough, those retail shops u see strive still have many debtors.
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by joefengzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2021
You can go into gadget and accessories,sd card,flash drive,A4 papers,pos thermal papers,external hardrive
When you start by little,you can be supplying for offices around akure and end users as well
Especially A4 paper,printer cables,inks and toners cartridges
When you grow the business then you can go ahead and register to CAC to become a big vendor to multi national company's .
Re: I Need Business Ideas To Start In Ilorin by joefengzy(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Meanwhile
We sale and supply this in wholesale
pricelist and available items
*Cash price*
Sandisk flash Cruzer blade 2.0
8GB is 1,500
16GB is 1,600
32gb is 1,950
64Gb is 3,500
128gb is 5,950

Sandisk flash Cruzer glide 3.0
16gb is 2,100
32gb is 2,550
64gb is 3,600
128gb is 6,000
256gb is 13,000

Sandisk Micro SD class 4/10
8GB CLASS 4 is 1,400(with adapter)
16GB is 1,770
32GB is 2,100

16GB class 10 is 2,000
32GB class 10 is 2,450
64GB class 10 is 3,700
128GB class10 is 6,300
256gb class 10 is 13,800

8gb class 4 is 1,450(non adapter)
16gb class 4 is 1,630(non adapter)
32gb class 4 is 1,950(non adapter)

OTG flash
16gb is 2,550
32gb is 2,850
64gb is 5,000
128gb is 7,000
256gb is 14,000

32gb Extreme micro is 4,000
64gb is 5,900
128gb is 8,800
128gb Extreme pro micro is 22,000

16gb sandisk flash Dial is 1,800
32gb ultra fit is 2,300

16gb typec otg is 3,400
32gb is 3,800
64gb is 4,700
128gb is 7,600

16gb ixpand mini is 9,000
32gb is 10,400
64gb is 12,00
128gb is 17,500

32gb ss class 4 is 2,450

16gb sd class 10 80speed is 2,500
32gb sd 100speed is 2,800
32gb 120speed is 3,000
64gb sd 120speed is 4,800
128gb sd 120speed is 8,800

Imation flash
4gb is 1,600
8gb is 1,800
16gb is 1,800
32gb is 2,000

Digirich flash
4gb is 1350
8gb is 1550

HP Flash
8GB is 2,300

16GB is 2,800

A4 papers
A3 papers
Hp ink
Hp toner cartridges
Desktop,laptops,hdmi cable,wireless router,wireless mouse,external hard drive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

300k On Haulage Business? Read This! / Nigerian Man In Dublin (ireland) Wins €94million Irish Lottery / The Quickest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.