Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

NYSC Should Be Scrapped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Should Be Scrapped (657 Views)

Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? / 10 Reasons Why Nysc Should Be Voluntary / Should NYSC Be Scrapped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Should Be Scrapped by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2011
This is how i feel about the scheme which to me appears irrelevant .we must remember it was introduced by the military . i believe at least it should be renegotiated. i think one problem we have in nigeria is not knowing how to mobilize politically .right now we should be articulating a political agenda for the incoming national assemly. particularly as it relates to structure and the concentration of power in the centre.southern states can and should make a series of unilateral declarations similar to the declarations of sharia across the nort.e.g no longer employ youth corpers.no longer require NYSC discharge certificate for employment .there are several measures that the southern states can take in unison to signal unity and a rejection of the status quo. above all the message must go out that this is the last time.
i hope to have several contributions.but if you want to discuss history assume you have no contribution and move on.what is require is answers to the question ;what should we do.

(1) (Reply)

Bon Voyage To All Copers Travellin Today To Their Various Destination. / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi State / When Will Nysc Batch B Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.