Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead (113884 Views)

I Will Kill My Wife If I Don't Get A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus's Husband Cries / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Exposed His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by RedDesQ: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kokaine:
na wa oh. everything for naija don cast

Hahaha. You be false prophet?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Kokaine(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
RedDesQ:

Hahaha. You be false prophet?
I'm not
I'm just not happy that this is what we are doing in Nigeria when other countries are developing technology
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by PhilipReigns(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
walkingshadow911:

stop dis ur show of naivety, i av seen where a person call out another from the mirror by his maiden name and he appeared. with my two korokoro eye looking like a Dumbo. It's call dark magic. u better stop this now so you won't end up like her. to be forewarned is to be forearm. a world is enough for the wise
My brother I believe you
But it baffles me how these people now trow complicated ailments like kidney organ failure.
My ant had a quarrel with some people in late 2013, few weeks later kidney problem shows up from nowhere, by April 2014 within a space of six months she's already dead after making d entirely family financially bankrupt. Her big house was even auctioned for sale. Some of us were so sure the sickness wasn't natural, while some doubted and said kidney problem can't be spiritually propeled to someone. The world is a mystery o, People get jazz o. May God protect us from horrifying ailments like kidney infection o hmmm after watching my aunt die slowly from that sickness, I have never been so terrified in my life.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by RedDesQ: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kokaine:
I'm not
I'm just not happy that this is what we are doing in Nigeria when other countries are developing technology

You'll be shocked it's not just Nigeria. South Africa is now flooded with it. In fact, they have a chain network where they go around the world recruiting new and young pastors to join their ring
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by turok: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Which planet dis one de? Read the post well before you comot. In fact must you comment?

Totilopussylick:
They have used her for ritual
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nairalandmonika: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nukilia:
To live long, desist from cursing your elders undecided
Story.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Kokaine(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
RedDesQ:

You'll be shocked it's not just Nigeria. South Africa is now flooded with it. In fact, they have a chain network where they go around the world recruiting new and young pastors to join their ring
mehnnn... signs of the end times. Africans need to rise
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by jimb(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
powalez:
I book space, one idiot come use am, na wa for Una o,
Anyways, even though I have not heard of her untill her I'll health, am always saddened by the death of any individual and to make it worst, a female, we puscy nigga always want them around,
Rip to her, e pain me sha, the person wey use my booked space, it shall never be, make I no talk again

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
landmark86:
Warning to everyone Leave the so called man of God alone. Either real or fake who are u to judge.

Shut the fvck up man.
Leave who alone? Her death is mere coincidence

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Insipidvamp(m): 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=Nephilim post=100988747]The reward of gossip

Such a bright shining star cut off.
Don't wage your tongue against them you won't listen. Let God be the judge, you won't obey.. Now you see the ....

Even my dog that died yesterday must have waged his/its tongue against them. Poor dog! I m sure God will be a good judge in my poor dog's case too.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by femi4: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
4ckyou:
Chai, and that 1 million that her mother rejected for save her oh, what a world, I blame her mother for rejecting the money.
1M save wetin?

Kidney problem is what you want to use 1M to solve?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Richthekid: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Life
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by liveyourlife007(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please what is the Bible verse that says , we are not fighting against flesh and blood, (physical),BUT against the Spirit in high places (metaphysical)
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Threemg: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
liveyourlife007:
Please what is the Bible verse that says , we are not fighting against flesh and blood, (physical),BUT against the Spirit in high places (metaphysical)

Ephesians 6:12

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by liveyourlife007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Thank you sir
Threemg:

Ephesians 6:12
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by desiredhome: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
nero2face:
am not Odumeje's fan neither do I believe in him, but on this issue I don't see him doing any wrong...remember even a man of god is a flesh and u cant accuse someone of such and he'll just smile over it, ur tarnishing his image and u expect him to be quiet...Ada caused her death NY making so many enemies for herself...
Then he is not of God, including you that is supporting him ignorantly, if at all he is the cause of her death......
God's word is forgiveness.......
Is the killing not worst than speaking against evil been perpetrated in the name of God?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nat2008(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
They have used her for ritual

You didn't read it, she died of kidney failure not ritual
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by elampiro(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Odumeje is a cultist hiding behind Church, they are plenty of them there, even another well known herbalist intervened in the issue. They are visible herbalists and occultists and the people know vividly. Getting paid to ridicle the Name of God is what she paid for. If people like her didn't exist, all these fake Pastors won't either.
There are oaths concerning these things which you musn't break but she went online to spew thrash and daring anybody to face her physically or spiritually and went ahead to give out her shop number. But she lost the battle.

Thanks for throwing more insight. Now I have a clue

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by NaMe4: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
miketayo:

but the cause is mentioned there na. kidney failure

I wonder why they were moving from one strange place to another, instead of tackling the condition before complications set in.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ena5four(m): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
salem1996:

grin u see your life
u just made me laugh in a thread i should be sad on grin
Brotherman grin Abeg No Mynd Me grin
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by myami: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Evidenx:
Whether she would have died or not, the birthday celebration quickened it. I hate birthday with a passion, birthday and death are 5 and 6. Speaking from experience. Even in d bible two places birthday was mentioned, death followed.

Rip to the young promising girl.
#StopCelebratingBirthDay...

For those who shot d arrow of kidney problem to her in the first place. Well done, you too will also die. Her death was not ordinary i can tell you that.
you talk like sb born in january. Well, me too I don't fancy birthdays esp now that I've come of age. It makes me nervous. Sometimes I wish i never knew my DOB

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by nero2face: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
desiredhome:

Then he is not of God, including you that is supporting him ignorantly, if at all he is the cause of her death......
Is the killing not worst than speaking against evil been perpetrated in the name of God?
sorry but I can't even figure out any point from Ur post...sincerely
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Nephilim: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Aguogba:

Do not judge.
you think I judge! Funny! I didn't.

You don't know how dangerous it is to mock God..
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by pepperdemzombie: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
elampiro:

Thanks for throwing more insight. Now I have a clue
He even goes into their towns to sit on vehicles and throw money at them while they scamper for it.
That Onitsha fire incidence, he gave people N1m each which they also scamper for, but nobody can boldly say where he gets the money.
They will even abuse you on NL say which one you give.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by ediko5(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ignatio:
Making a lot of enemies is bad. Now no one knows where here issue is from.

Wise saying.
Odumeje is just taking credit for what he may actually knew or did anything about.

Most times, the people who will harm you are the ones who keeps mum while you insult, humiliate or hurt them.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Onyedikachi323(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
Rest in Peace to the dead.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by sweetjohn(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Gamesmart:

Continue wasting your life.

Don't go and see a psychiatrist for treatment.
I am beginning to suspect that some people on nairaland are witches and wizard from the pit of hell just to fight #Righteouesness89 on any Godly post he makes. Leave him alone na. Ig you dont like his posts and comments, if you look very well you will discovered that hundreds of people loves his post and likes it, and he is posting to them. The least you and your likes can do about it is to read it and pass. Why fighting him?
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by Odinaka00(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
desiredhome:

The same Odumeje insulted a dead man Pericomo who never did him wrong or even knew about him. Odumeje insulted him and even went on to insult his kids and the whole Arondizuogu.
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by walkingshadow911: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
notoriousbabe:
You guys should keep quiet. No one dies before his or her time, people die at their appointed time. The day a person will die is already set by God right from the time he or she is conceived, same is what would be the cause of one’s death. No one dies before his or her time

who is teaching you all this fallacy kid. Na wa o
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by walkingshadow911: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
desiredhome:

God doesn't want the death of a any sinner but to come to repentance. last time I checked, people of the Underworld don't forgive. they can bind but cannot loose that is why dey fake those miracles.

Miracles do happen but people fake it too

how I wish that God should avenge her death....
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by oxiide22(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hungry4sex:
I'm very pained by this death, I'm going to pray for her
shame on u
Re: Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead by walkingshadow911: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
PhilipReigns:

My brother I believe you
But it baffles me how these people now trow complicated ailments like kidney organ failure.
My ant had a quarrel with some people in late 2013, few weeks later kidney problem shows up from nowhere, by April 2014 within a space of six months she's already dead after making d entirely family financially bankrupt. Her big house was even auctioned for sale. Some of us were so sure the sickness wasn't natural, while some doubted and said kidney problem can't be spiritually propeled to someone. The world is a mystery o, People get jazz o. May God protect us from horrifying ailments like kidney infection o hmmm after watching my aunt die slowly from that sickness, I have never been so terrified in my life.

we not fighting against flesh and blood no be mere say, I don't blame people that don't believe jazz dey becos they neva experienced it. if I no experience am i wouldn't believe too. this world is a manifestation of the spirit realm. they mostly do it through the dream. what u see in ur dream is your spirit realm. they will attack in the dream and sickness will start sooner or later. you wouldn't know you are dreaming until you wake up. that is how real the spiritual realm is too. the secret of the Underworld in the hand of the wicked people, they will use it to hurt their fellow man.
the girl was so naive like some of us here , and she broke the oat of secrecy....

shit happens!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) / Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.