Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Story ! Story !! Story!!!,,,, - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Story ! Story !! Story!!!,,,, (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story ! Story !! Story!!!,,,, by MIRACLEIKEDICHI: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
once upon a time ,,,in nigeria,,rivers state ,,,there existed a young boy who came into this universe,,,,,,,his name is me,,,,he needs help with just #100,000...the money is not too big oh,,,he has people that can give it and even more than that as chicken change but as you all know life no balance at all ,,,,,he even has two plots that can fetch him over #600,000 but he can't sell it because he is not of age to sell land,,,,if you are a lady i don't mind sleeping with you first ,,,,they are waiting for me to die so that they will buy #200,000 naira airplane coffin, God forbid ,,,,,,help oh before person go kpemeh ,,,,,this boy needs help badllllyyyyyyy ,,,,,,,is favour that i am asking--if it is a lady am sure you wouldn't mind giving it to her freely ,,,,,,,,helpppppp!!! IF YOU want to help kindly send a mail to me,,,,miracleikedichi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Combine Multiple Gifs To Video / Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man / Hack On How To Get Instagram Followers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.