Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Still On Ipob Asylum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Ipob Asylum (1168 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
The ipob asylum look like an invitation to be slave, the government wouldn't allow anyone given asylum to do their profession except domestic jobs.

Also remember that president Buhari said it last year that he will not dance to the tone of secessionist that anyone that want to leave should leave that we are here.

UK government can go to hell but say no to slave mentality even kanu rejected the offer.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Obalatule: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Oga whats your own in the matter? Don't tell me you are planning to to take advantage of this asylum by claiming ipob membership

5 Likes

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Crimrburster: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
The ipob asylum look like an invitation to be slave, the government wouldn't allow anyone given asylum to do their profession except domestic jobs.

Also remember that president Buhari said it last year that he will not dance to the tone of secessionist that anyone that want to leave should leave that we are here.

UK government can go to hell but say no to slave mentality even kanu rejected the offer.
who doesn't prefer to be a slave in UK than living with cows and Yoruba Muslims?

8 Likes

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm a Nigerian and black man my concern is that I don't want see my fellow black being a slave to white in this 21 century.
Obalatule:
Oga whats your own in the matter? Don't tell me you are planning to to take advantage of this asylum by claiming ipob membership
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sebi UK is a paradise where money is picking on ground.
Crimrburster:
who doesn't prefer to be a slave in UK than living with cows and Yoruba Muslims?
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Some day you guys will get sense.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Crimrburster: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
majority of Nigerians will still prefer living in UK than sharing same country with animals like you.

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
In some countries, living in prison is better than living in Nigeria. Nigerians are worse than slaves in their own country.

I don't get the Op's point.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Chikarata2020(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Asylum or no Asylums all we want is freedom
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ah really my brother nothing left in UK the UK government survive on Nigerians investments. Dont be deceive you see they can't send Alison madueke to Nigeria for prosecution.
Crimrburster:
majority of Nigerians will still prefer living in UK than sharing same country with animals like you.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Ruggman: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
UK asylum offer is a good development, it is meant for Biafrans so don't bother yourself nobody in Biafra is interested in your symparty
Slave or no slave UK should help Biafrans the oppression is too much

2 Likes

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
Have you ever been to prison before?
OdumegwuOjukwu:
In some countries, living in prison is better than living in Nigeria. Nigerians are worse than slaves in their own country.

I don't get the Op's point.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Crimrburster: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Ah really my brother nothing left in UK the UK government survive on Nigerians investments. Dont be deceive you see they can't send Alison madueke to Nigeria for prosecution.
cheap publicity. I'll always prefer pounded yam to eba.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Have you ever been to prison before?

Have you been to UK before?

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
UK can decide on destiny of biafra right help yourself nobody is oppressing you guys we have been living in peace together for many years .
Ruggman:
UK asylum offer is a good development, it is meant for Biafrans so don't bother yourself nobody in Biafra is interested in your symparty
Slave or no slave UK should help Biafrans the oppression is too much
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Obalatule: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm a Nigerian and black man my concern is that I don't want see my fellow black being a slave to white in this 21 century.
Wouldn't anybody rather be a slave in London than succumb to forces that think Nigeria is a their fathers property?......Go to all the National corporations and parastatals and see what is happening

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ah just return last month self.
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
What is happening tell me.
Obalatule:
Wouldn't anybody rather be a slave in London than succumb to forces that think Nigeria is a their fathers property?......Go to all the National corporations and parastatals and see what is happening
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by plaindealer: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
I actually want the UK to send bigs ships or planes to Nigeria to take and carry all the ipob terrorists and keep them in the UK.

Less terrorists and criminals for us to deal with.

This is a blessing in disguise.

Good riddance..

grin grin
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
We can't say that bro they our brothers.
plaindealer:
I actually want the UK to send bigs ships or planes to Nigeria to take and carry all the ipob terrorists and keep them in the UK.

Good riddance..

grin grin

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by plaindealer: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
We can't say that bro they our brothers.

Who?

ipob terrorists?
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Trimjos: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:

Speak yoruba bro.

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by akanke79: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Good riddance..

grin grin

They should take boko haram,IPOB,Myetti Allah and their killer herdsmen and cows to the UK ,we dont need them in Nigeria.Infact all Fulanis and IpOb must relocate to the UK to seek asylum so the rest in Nigeria can control our destiny.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by johnmartus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
No how to comprehend boy that's why this site is not for children.
Trimjos:

Speak yoruba bro.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Trimjos: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
No how to comprehend boy that's why this site is not for children.

Know How and not NO how. Odeni grin

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by chiefobdk(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

nobody in that guys family have passport
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
plaindealer:

Good riddance..

grin grin

One day you will say
Biafra is better to have their own nation so we can have less terrorists in Northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by plaindealer: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
akanke79:

They should take boko haram,IPOB,Myetti Allah and their killer herdsmen and cows to the UK ,we dont need them in Nigeria.Infact all Fulanis and IpOb must relocate to the UK to seek asylum so the rest in Nigeria can control our destiny.

I agree with you, let them take all of them including ipob terorrists.

Good riddance.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

One day you will say
Biafra is better to have their own nation so we can have less terrorists in Northern Nigeria

There more terrorists activities and terrorists in the SE than in the North, you are still killing, destroying and burning down private and public structures,

Worse is going on under your own nose as we speak.
Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:

Your English can wake dead body. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Still On Ipob Asylum by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
johnmartus:
Some day you guys will get sense.

Some day your English will improve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling ESN A Terrorist Group! By Adebayo Raphael / Why Miyetti Allah Has Been So Quiet / They Want To Kill Nnamdi Kanu Ijelespeaks Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.