Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

London Academy Business School (LABS) Data Science Boot Camp - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / London Academy Business School (LABS) Data Science Boot Camp (596 Views)

A Nairalander Bought Me A New Safety Boot / My London Academy Business School Pgd Experience: Imong Angie Echiem / London Academy Business School (LABS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Academy Business School (LABS) Data Science Boot Camp by LonAccBusScc: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
LABS Data Science Boot camp follows a proven data science curriculum to ensure that you graduate as a well-rounded data scientist. You'll learn with real-world resources from some of the best teachers in the region.
The boot camp is part of a larger plan to boost growth by using solution-oriented machine learning to solve social and business problems, as well as to spark a data science knowledge revolution that will boost employability, technological advancement, and long-term socio-economic development. This contributes to any country's goal of new jobs by leveraging the world-class experience and best practices.
The coursework in this program is informative, rigorous, and revised on a regular basis to ensure that you are still studying the most in-demand data science skills, techniques, and resources. You will create and work on practical case studies under the supervision of Teachers with industry experience, all while building a strong portfolio of work progress. By the end of the program, you will have the knowledge, experience, and confidence to pursue a career in data science.
Data scientists have become a more integral part of business teams in recent years, collecting and analyzing vast volumes of data to uncover useful insights. This describes why, over the next decades, the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects a 15.4% increase in demand for skilled data scientists. Individuals who complete a data science Bootcamp will be able to break into this in-demand field while still rising their earnings.
“Since we started evaluating data science boot camps, London Academy Business School (LABS) has established itself as a reliable resource for people searching for the right boot camp for them. Only machine learning boot camps that earned a minimum of four out of five ratings from at least ten alumni were included in our most recent result set." – DSN.
Students' familiarity with LABS is also considered. And they've always praised the program's comprehensiveness for accelerating their journey to being a better Data scientist.
‘’My experience from data science Boot camp of LABS has really helped me improve my knowledge of data science especially in the aspect of machine learning. In which I was able to learn about Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning. In addition, I also learned the types of ML models which are classification, regression, and clustering models.’’ – Ephraim Ebong.
Make your experience count today as you register with LABS. Click here to Buy and register: https://labs.org.uk/bootcamp.html

Re: London Academy Business School (LABS) Data Science Boot Camp by wealthyhenry(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
LonAccBusScc:
LABS Data Science Boot camp follows a proven data science curriculum to ensure that you graduate as a well-rounded data scientist. You'll learn with real-world resources from some of the best teachers in the region.
The boot camp is part of a larger plan to boost growth by using solution-oriented machine learning to solve social and business problems, as well as to spark a data science knowledge revolution that will boost employability, technological advancement, and long-term socio-economic development. This contributes to any country's goal of new jobs by leveraging the world-class experience and best practices.
The coursework in this program is informative, rigorous, and revised on a regular basis to ensure that you are still studying the most in-demand data science skills, techniques, and resources. You will create and work on practical case studies under the supervision of Teachers with industry experience, all while building a strong portfolio of work progress. By the end of the program, you will have the knowledge, experience, and confidence to pursue a career in data science.
Data scientists have become a more integral part of business teams in recent years, collecting and analyzing vast volumes of data to uncover useful insights. This describes why, over the next decades, the Bureau of Labor Statistics expects a 15.4% increase in demand for skilled data scientists. Individuals who complete a data science Bootcamp will be able to break into this in-demand field while still rising their earnings.
“Since we started evaluating data science boot camps, London Academy Business School (LABS) has established itself as a reliable resource for people searching for the right boot camp for them. Only machine learning boot camps that earned a minimum of four out of five ratings from at least ten alumni were included in our most recent result set." – DSN.
Students' familiarity with LABS is also considered. And they've always praised the program's comprehensiveness for accelerating their journey to being a better Data scientist.
‘’My experience from data science Boot camp of LABS has really helped me improve my knowledge of data science especially in the aspect of machine learning. In which I was able to learn about Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning. In addition, I also learned the types of ML models which are classification, regression, and clustering models.’’ – Ephraim Ebong.
Make your experience count today as you register with LABS. Click here to Buy and register: https://labs.org.uk/bootcamp.html

Please How much is it?

1 Like

Re: London Academy Business School (LABS) Data Science Boot Camp by LonAccBusScc: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
The current fee is #50,000. Early Registration in the next 10 days is #30,000
wealthyhenry:

Please How much is it?

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Use More As A Freelancer? Fiverr Or Upwork / What Is The Way Forward For Me / Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.