Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic (12515 Views)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Where To Download Movies & TV Series On Mobile Phones / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
Did anyone watch this new series?

Based on the bestselling books by George RR Martin, this is fantasy for adults.

I will encorage you to watch

1 Like

Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by finemocha(f): 5:46am On Apr 22, 2011
i was addicted to this book in college
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by cathrinne: 7:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Yes , I have also such type of habits in college time.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2011
@Vieira
I hope its not like the Spartacus TV series. undecided
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by teeluv(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ obinna think of lt as LOTR made for tv, english version,
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by iice(f): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
Really like the cinematography. Some striking sceneries.

As always i support HBO grin
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
teeluv:

@ obinna think of lt as LOTR made for tv, english version,

Thank God! cheesy

iice:

Really like the cinematography. Some striking sceneries.

Interesting.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by finemocha(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
im watching the episodes as they air but ifear that for those who never read the books they might not appreciate the story line
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
The show's first episode received a lot of positive reviews online.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
obinna5000:

@Vieira
I hope its not like the Spartacus TV series. undecided
lol, wetin do Spartacus?

It is not like Spartacus at all, the best description would be The Wire meets Lord of the rings.

The elements it combines are:

medieval politics set against a supernatural background
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by eghost247(m): 5:54am On Apr 23, 2011
yeah the first episode was good
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2011
Episode 2: Awesome, now we are talking.

I love all the sinister moves and the power plays.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2011
@Vieira
I need to check out this GAME OF THRONES TV series.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Brisingr(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
how d season wan take sweet dis author go just dey kill characters lyk fowl.luv d dwarf sha
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by kadman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Game of Thorns VS Broadwalk Empire. . . Discuss

iice:

You have said it all.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2011
'Game of Thrones' is the No. 1 TV show on TV.com's top 20 list as at today.

http://www.tv.com/shows/top-shows/today.html?tag=top_ten_shows;top_shows_tab
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2011
kadman:

Game of Thorns VS Broadwalk Empire. . . Discuss

How can we vote, we have only seen 2 episodes of Game of Thrones yet.

Give it a bit more time.

My all time best TV series is listed below:

The Wire!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2011
@Vieira
The Wire!! cool That was one crazy TV series.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by eghost247(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2011
obinna5000:

'Game of Thrones' is the No. 1 TV show on TV.com's top 20 list as at today.

http://www.tv.com/shows/top-shows/today.html?tag=top_ten_shows;top_shows_tab
how can we vote when it has only aired two episodes?
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by obinna5000(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
@eghost247
"House" is now at No. 1 on TV.com while "Game of Thrones" is at No. 2.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2011
Episode 4, best ending in a TV series I have seen for a while. I cheered!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 1:17am On May 10, 2011
Vieira:

Episode 4, best ending in a TV series I have seen for a while. I cheered!

I sweeeeeeeear, I was like o boyyyy!! just too sweet.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2011
Sting, wht did you think about Episode 5? The action has been ramped up big time!

I cannot wait for Monday.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Jackieugo(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2011
Wow! Did anyone else catch the early premier of episode 7? So much suspense now. It's killing me lol.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 24, 2011
Vieira:

Sting, wht did you think about Episode 5? The action has been ramped up big time!

I cannot wait for Monday.

Imagine the torture of having to wait till monday. Season 5 was cool, good action at the end. Season 6? wow. Omo! now I know why they fear dothrakians. 'The Imp' got me cracking too, kept rewinding the part where he was blowing grammar for Mord "Sometimes possession is an abstract concept, When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine." lol
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2011
make the bad man flyyyyyyyyyy!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2011
Jackieugo:

Wow! Did anyone else catch the early premier of episode 7? So much suspense now. It's killing me lol.
Na only the US get episode 7, we in the UK have to wait another week!
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Vieira(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2011
sting_224:

Imagine the torture of having to wait till monday. Season 5 was cool, good action at the end. Season 6? wow. Omo! now I know why they fear dothrakians. 'The Imp' got me cracking too, kept rewinding the part where he was blowing grammar for Mord "Sometimes possession is an abstract concept, When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine." lol

A Lannister always pays his debts.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 4:00am On May 25, 2011
Jackieugo:

wowwww!! suspense x 10 after watching season 7, awesome!!.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 29, 2011
I'm not seeing enough of the dothraki hoarde. In the last scene E1S6, I must say gold melts really fast, lol, got me wondering.
Re: A Game Of Thrones, New Series On Hbo/sky Atlantic by iice(f): 11:43am On May 30, 2011
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? / Who's Your Favourite Animated Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.