Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is God Wicked For Doing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Wicked For Doing This? (6026 Views)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? / It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
so, God just sit down one day and decided to create sickle cell anemia to suffer innocent children from birth embarassed
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:
so, God just sit down one day and decided to create sickle cell anemia to suffer innocent children from birth embarassed

You are the one who is wicked for thinking this!

For God WARNED your fathers' that if you disobeyed, you will die. He Never Specified how you would die.

But of all the dying things, drowning, selfcide, murdering, diseases, you went into the middle of diseases to find 1.

Neither did you See Not Appreciate that even after your dying through your own fault, God Still Created a Way for you to Live Again.

Now, by this Way, dying is no longer a Problem Anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

For God WARNED your fathers' that if you disobeyed, you will die. He Never Specified how you would die.

But of all the dying things, drowning, selfcide, murdering, diseases, you went into the middle of diseases to find 1.

Neither did you See Not Appreciate that even after your dying through your own fault, God Still Created a Way for you to Live Again.

Did animals, plant inclusive, and plant sinned too?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by harmargedon: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

don't listen to that guy, it's his type that is the problem of this world. His own God is not Ominiscient. Since he used the word "if" meaning his god don't see the future.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Like Leprosy, Ebola and Corona, evil corrupts everything it touches.

And Unclean, "Sick" man has touched EVERYTHING! The ground, the air, the seas are all Defiled and Corrupt.

Which is why God, at the First, Said He would Heal the land if we stopped defiling and desecrating and corrupting it.

But, No, man did not stop his wicked works. rather, he increased the intensity of his wickedness.

So now, all is corrupt and all shall be Destroyed!

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like Leprosy, Ebola, Corona, evil corrupts everything it touches and Unclean and Sick man has touched EVERYTHING!

The ground, the air, the seas are all Defiled/Corrupt.

Which is why God, at the First, Said He would Heal the land if we stopped defiling and desecrating and corrupting it, but, No, man did not stop his wicked works. rather, he increased the intensity of his wickedness.

So now, all is corrupt and all shall be Destroyed!

Are you admitting they have sinned since they will die also?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Are you admitting they have sinned since they will die also?

Like the Clothes of a Leper or Ebola patient, they were in contact with a Sinner!

And like an Assosory or Accomplice, they shall Stand Trial with the Principal Offender!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:

How did the manufacturer of Lexus 470 err by creating a good car that the driver reset the MCU with a virus in the name of fake upgrade?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

How did the manufacturer of Lexus 470 err by creating a good car that the driver reset the MCU with a virus in the name of fake upgrade?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like the Clothes of a Leper or Ebola patient, they were in contact with a Sinner!

And like an Assosory or Accomplice, they shall Stand Trial with the Principal Offender!

The principal offender has already been served punishment for disobeying God's instruction. The serpent, woman and Eve were severely punished accordingly. We weren't told the innocent animals, insects , and plants would share from the fate of the real offenders.

If plants and animals weren't the real perpetrators, why then do they share from punishment of an offence they didn't partook? Isn't that injustice?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Tony142: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
harmargedon:
don't listen to that guy, it's his type that is the problem of this world. His own God is not Ominiscient. Since he used the word "if" meaning his god don't see the future.

no mind am

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by harmargedon: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Abeg let's hear word, you've been brain washed with nonsense. So plants and animals that died committed the same sin abi, or animals that cry during child bearing sinned against God. You need to educate yourself more often, it helps.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Kobojunkiee: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Tony142:
God created a "good" world, but man let the infection that is sin into the world, bringing with it death, illnesses,and all other calamities. undecided
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
harmargedon:
Abeg let's hear word, you've been brain washed with nonsense. So plants and animals that died committed the same sin abi, or animals that cry during child bearing sinned against God. You need to educate yourself more often, it helps.

See the-evil oh! Did I say plants and animals died because they committed sin?

Did I not say "Like the Clothes of a Leper or Ebola patient, they were IN CONTACT with a Sinner!"?

You who is educated yet can not read and understand because of your.evil filled soul.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God created a "good" world, but man let the infection that is sin into the world, bringing with it death, illnesses,and all other calamities. undecided

You only painted the greeny field thereby artistically hiding the dangerous greeny snake which lied therein. Death, illness, and all other calamities are creation of God, Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6. How could a good God create a bad world in the first place?

Moreso, the original source of sickle cell is not the sin of the child or his parent or that of the first human. John 9:1-3 posit that God created diseases and pains not because of the sin of those affected but to glorify himself. That is wickedness my dear

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

The principal offender has already been served punishment for disobeying God's instruction. The serpent, woman and Eve were severely punished accordingly. We weren't told the innocent animals, insects , and plants would share from the fate of the real offenders.

If plants and animals weren't the real perpetrators, why then do they share from punishment of an offence they didn't partook? Isn't that injustice?

That is the First Principal Offenders, the plants and animals were untouched, but their children too became barbaric offenders and this time they included plants and animals in their Offences eg if harmagedon pours his evil sperm on my corn seedlings, would you want to eat my corn at harvest time, if you knew? Iyama! embarassed

No, you would not, for it is exactly as a bedsheet he used to wipe his sperm from having sex with Tony's wife. You would never want to lay on it or even on the bed!

Same for a cow which he penetrated, (iyama), surely you would not touch any of these things.

Why?

Because they are Polluted, Corrupted and Defiled!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

Manufacturer of lexus 470 is not omniscience. Is he?

And please tell, how did the blind boy in john 9:1-3 reset his eye with virus?

What possible upgrade could any person do when God has acknowledged he created the defect according to Isaiah 45:7?

3 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Kobojunkiee: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

You only painted the greeny field thereby artistically hiding the dangerous greeny snake which lied therein. Death, illness, and all other calamities are creation of God, Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6. How could a good God create a bad world in the first place?

Moreso, the original source of sickle cell is not the sin of the child or his parent or that of the first human. John 9:1-3 posit that God created diseases and pains not because of the sin of those affected but to glorify himself. That is wickedness my dear
God created it all to His specification and He made it all good. The plants, animals, viruses, sickness...everything coexisting...it was all good. The man let sin in to control things and we are suffering for it. undecided

Everything that exists, good and evil alike was created with a purpose, so do not think that there something that does exist without one. undecided

So ask me better questions please. undecided
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the First Principal Offenders, the plants and animals were untouched, but their children too became barbaric offenders and this time they included plants and animals in their Offences eg if harmagedon pours his evil sperm on my corn seedlings, would you want to eat my corn at harvest time, if you knew? Iyama! embarassed

No, you would not, for it is exactly as a bedsheet he used to wipe his sperm from having sex with Tony's wife. You would never want to lay on it or even on the bed!

Same for a cow which he penetrated, (iyama), surely you would not touch any of these things.

Why?

Because they are Polluted, Corrupted and Defiled!

If we were to go by the emboldened, do we still have those plants and animals that were untouched? They should be hale and healthy till date.... Shouldn't they?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God created it all to His specification and He made it all good. The plants, animals, viruses, sickness...everything coexisting...it was all good. The man let sin in to control things and we are suffering for it. undecided

Everything that exists, good and evil alike was created with a purpose, so do not think that there something that does exist without one. undecided

So ask me better questions please. undecided

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Were you not the one exonerating God from evil and calamities of this world? That there is bible verse attesting that he created evil and all calamities.

Amos 3:6 went further that all trouble in the world is orchestrated by God. Therefore, an innocent sickle cell child is put into pains and agony by God. If that isn't wickedness, could you tell us what it is?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by shadeyinka(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Manufacturer of lexus 470 is not omniscience. Is he?

And please tell, how did the blind boy in john 9:1-3 reset his eye with virus?

What possible upgrade could any person do when God has acknowledged he created the defect according to Isaiah 45:7?
The first parents of humanity imported a virus into the gene of themselves and their offsprings.

The case of John 9:1-3 was just a case of the consequence of his inheritance extending well beyond his parents.

Jesus did not say God created him like that. Jesus said that God's works should be made evident in him. Only the sick need visit a doctor.

John 9:3: "Jesus answered, Neither has this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

If we were to go by the emboldened, do we still have those plants and animals that were untouched? They should be hale and healthy till date.... Shouldn't they?

They would have been Except that Adam gave birth to Cain who Defiled and Polluted the ground with blood and Cain gave birth to Lamech another killer and finally many hamargedon's
and hamargedonesses were born and they soiled the ground and animals with their sperm and squirt and, viola, all is polluted!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
The highlighted is not yours but if you want to get the import of any verse in our book (Bible) just contact us. Daniel 12:10
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we will teach you what is written in our book! Matthew 28:20

FOLYKAZE:

Isaiah 45:7

I form light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

Import: I created everything even humans who chose to do evil, don't fear them they can only kill the body but they can't determine your future that's beyond their power. Matthew 10:28
I have the ability to raise you back to life when all of them are no more!
Job 14:13-15 compare to Psalms 37:7-11

Amos 3:6

If a horn is blown in a city, do the people not tremble? If a calamity occurs in the city, is it not Jehovah who has acted?

Import: When war is approaching don't you people fear? If such war penetrate into your cities is it not i who permitted it?
If you remain faithful and loyal to me you won't need to fear or tremble, i will fight for you you only keep calm! Exodus 14:14 compare to Isaiah 30:15

So calm down and learn what is written in our book otherwise you'll be confused if you're trying to read and understand without consulting us! smiley
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
shadeyinka:

The first parents of humanity imported a virus into the gene of themselves and their offsprings.

The case of John 9:1-3 was just a case of the consequence of his inheritance extending well beyond his parents.

Jesus did not say God created him like that. Jesus said that God's works should be made evident in him. Only the sick need visit a doctor.

John 9:3: "Jesus answered, Neither has this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."

Even when Jesus claimed that blindness of the young boy wasn't as a result of his sin or that of his parents, can you showcase using the bible could how his blindness is a consequence of his inheritance?

That verse 3 went further saying, that the works of God should be made manifest in him, isn't this justifying Isaiah 45:7 that God created him blind, and as a result he is wicked?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Kobojunkiee: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Were you not the one exonerating God from evil and calamities of this world? That there is bible verse attesting that he created evil and all calamities.

Amos 3:6 went further that all trouble in the world is orchestrated by God. Therefore, an innocent sickle cell child is put into pains and agony by God. If that isn't wickedness, could you tell us what it is?
What part the statement "God created it all to His specification and He made it all good" are you having a hard time with? undecided

Exonerate God? In what way? Does the word "All" not imply everything- good and evil - or what? Help me here cause I do not understanding what you are going for . undecided
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They would have been Except that Adam gave birth to Cain who Defiled and Polluted the ground with blood and Cain gave birth to Lamech another killer and finally many hamargedon's
and hamargedonesses were born and they soiled the ground and animals with their sperm and squirt and, viola, all is polluted!

Adam and Eve were outside the garden before Cain and Abel appeared in the scene.

Where are the primordial plants and animals of Eden today since you claimed they were untouched?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
What part the statement "God created it all to His specification and He made it all good" are you having a hard time with? undecided

Does the word "All" not imply everything- good and evil - or what? Help me here cause I do not understanding what you are going for . undecided

All good ke? Nothing is good in calamity, disease, sickle cell or natural disasters.

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Adam and Eve were outside the garden before Cain and Abel appeared in the scene.

Where are the primordial plants and animals of Eden today since you claimed they were untouched?

As you said, they were outside the garden and we too are outside the garden, so Eden and all its inhabitants are out of reach and out of scope!
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is not yours but if you want to get the import of any verse in our book (Bible) just contact us. Daniel 12:10
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, we will teach you what is written in our book! Matthew 28:20

Isaiah 45:7

I form light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.

Import: I created everything even humans who chose to do evil, don't fear them they can only kill the body but they can't determine your future that's beyond their power. Matthew 10:28
I have the ability to raise you back to life when all of them are no more!
Job 14:13-15 compare to Psalms 37:7-11

Amos 3:6

If a horn is blown in a city, do the people not tremble? If a calamity occurs in the city, is it not Jehovah who has acted?

Import: [b]When war is approaching don't you people fear? If such war penetrate into your cities is it no i who permitted it?
If you remain faithful and loyal to me you won't need to fear or tremble, i will fight for you you only keep calm! Exodus 14:14 compare to Isaiah 30:15

So calm down and learn what is written in our book otherwise you'll be confused if you're trying to read and understand without consulting us! smiley

Lol. Sup?
Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As you said, they were outside the garden and we too are outside the garden, so Eden and all its inhabitants are out of reach and out of scope!

Eden is part and parcel of this present world. How come the inhabitants of the garden are out of reach and out of scope? Doesn't that connote they are dead?

1 Like

Re: Is God Wicked For Doing This? by Kobojunkiee: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

All good ke? Nothing is good in calamity, disease, sickle cell or natural disasters.
Recall that "good" here was as controlled by God's Will alone, not Man's. Man decided to take control of his own destiny, giving God the back seat, and so we find ourselves ruled over by Evil instead of Good. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Is Civil Disobedience Allowed For A Christian? / How can INTELLIGENT people believe in EVOLUTION ? / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.