Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Would You Want Your Jewelry To Last Longer? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Want Your Jewelry To Last Longer? (147 Views)

Proven Ways To Make Your Jewelry Last. / Jewelry Care And Cleaning Guide: How To Care And Protect Your Jewelry / Get A Responsive E-commerce Store That Suite Your Jewelry Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want Your Jewelry To Last Longer? by jayteefashion(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
I was at an hangout recently and a few ladies thought i was wearing an 18k gold jewelry. They were shocked once I told them it was an 18k gold inspired jewelry and have had it for about two years.

We ended up discussing about ways to look after our jewelries and make it last longer. So i thought to share with you.

Quality is really an important consideration that affects the lifespan of our accessories, so attempt to get good quality pieces at affordable prices.

Try to always put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before taking your clothes off. this may prevent your necklace getting an accidental pull which could cause an opportunity for break or damaged clasp.

Always remove your jewelry during activities that involves getting them wet, like swimming�‍♀️, cooking�, cleaning etc. this will prevent physical damage and expose to chemicals.

Avoid Air -- Yes you read that right �. The air around us is what metals tarnish, so store your jewelry in air tight container like zip locks and squeeze out the air before closing.

Follow @jayteefashionhub on ig for more care tips for your accessories.

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.operanewsapp.com/za/en/share/detail?news_id=1f7edd8057946d067022670c / Post Here | All Acne, Pimples, Dark Spots Solutions / Come In Here If You Sell Your Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.