Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (944 Views)

Apo 6 Killings: Why I Don't Trust News Reports And NPF On ESN And UGM / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / There Is No Violence And Killings In Oyo State - Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: .. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2021
They have
Re: .. by uBuNiT: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Eastern leaders don't support evil.
Nigeria agents are evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
@Op,

You mean the Warrant Chiefs, calling themselves governors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
uBuNiT:
Eastern leaders don't support evil.

Nigeria agents are evil
How do you mean? isn't attacks on stations, banks, abductions, etc EVIL

Define your own version of 'evil' pls?

Nigeriabiafra82:
They have
No bro.. we haven't heard any public condemnation from them.. I stand to be corrected tho

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
@Op,

You mean the Warrant Chiefs, calling themselves governors?

I meant S.E political & Religious Leaders across the S.E region.

Governors are not only your Elected Leaders

1 Like

Re: .. by Sammy07: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
Their Wahala
Re: .. by BENARI: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Because you're a full....
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
BENARI:
This thread is for intellectuals not Kids ok

1 Like

Re: .. by Zmark: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
It is beyond them, its the voice of the people.
Re: .. by Letthrmsay(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2021
BENARI:

Kid run inside,mum's food is ready,this topic is beyond your IQ

1 Like

Re: .. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
pineed:

I meant S.E political & Religious Leaders across the S.E region.

Governors are not only your Elected Leaders

I am my own leader in SE.

We are republicans! I want referendum!!
Re: .. by xelly: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
They should knee before you before you know they did condemn it? So pathetic that every hungry urchin will want to open useless thread and useless mods will allow it.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I am my own leader in SE.

We are republicans! I want referendum!!
Ok but I thought for referendum shouldn't that be channelled through our Representatives at the National Assembly
By the way how does referendum and being republican correlate with the absurd attacks, killings and kidnappings going on.

xelly:
They should knee before you before you know they did condemn it? So pathetic that every hungry urchin will want to open useless thread and useless mods will allow it.
honestly i can't comprehend your post

2 Likes

Re: .. by flamingREED(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
How will you condemn what's bigger than you?
Re: .. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2021
pineed:

Ok but I thought for referendum shouldn't that be channelled through our Representatives at the National Assembly
By the way how does referendum and being republican correlate with the absurd attacks, killings and kidnappings going on.

Obviously the representative are not representing me well. The are doing a marvelous job though representing their pockets.

As for the absurd killing, I think it's representative of the absurdity called Nigeria. It's the symptom of a major disease - a terminal disease. It's like cancer that's is spreading fast. Soon it will be on your doorstep, just watch.

My responsibility is to survive Nigeria. Cos Nigeria is the bigger threat.
Re: .. by xelly: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
pineed:

Should I make comment and lend you brain to comprehend it?
Re: .. by Earlystar698(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
BENARI:
Because you're a fool....
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Obviously the representative are not representing me well. The are doing a marvelous job though representing their pockets.

As for the absurd killing, I think it's representative of the absurdity called Nigeria. It's the symptom of a major disease - a terminal disease. It's like cancer that's is spreading fast. Soon it will be on your doorstep, just watch.

My responsibility is to survive Nigeria. Cos Nigeria is the bigger threat.
Unfortunately..
Re: .. by IgweOfNnewi: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Igbo leaders and governors are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs, they bunch of cowards and callous individuals, they don't care about the downtrodden.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Igbo leaders and governors are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs, they bunch of cowards and callous individuals, they don't care about the downtrodden.
Are the likes of Peter Obi, Senator Abaribe (Minority Leader) and other opposition leaders under Buhari's table? I beg to differ bro.
Both sides of the Political divide should speak out! This is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Remains Of Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan, Mama Taraba Haa Arriv Jalingo Airport / Was Lt. General Ibrahim Attahiru Killed? / 2023: Billionaire Akanimo Udofia Eyes Gov Emmanuel Udom Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.