Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,992 members, 7,799,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus (74010 Views)

What A Close Relative Posted About Ada Jesus. / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by naijadrivablog: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Godchosen001:
Operation feed the nation
Na yoots like you make naija bad as e be now
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by walozanga(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
SHE LIVED IN IYIOWA ODEKPE OGBARU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE. SHE DROVE LEXUS 350 AND NA FRIENDLY BABE . SHE IS THE ONLY DAUGHTER, THE TWO BROTHERS ARE IN MEGA MONEY.

THE THING WEY TIRE ME FOR THE MATTER NA WHEN I COME DEY HEAR SAY PEOPLE DEY DONATE MONEY.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by seenga(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2021
This one na ment ���
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....

A real niggarrrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that the earthly sojourn of this young soul came to an abrupt end just like that

May her soul rest in peace .....
Damnnn.....to night am gonna Light up my weed with a good sense of empathy and sympathy...while I huzzle and bomb with desolation and pensiveness
This is to say A real niggarrr is completely sad for the night
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Dreyton36: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Chai life

May death not make us famous ijn

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by rollandben(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2021
A lesson for all the living, all these shall pass away,regardless if who you are today,ITS appointed You & I Will LEAVE this sinful and vanity world. But the day we don't know!!
Its better we give OUR lives for Christ today, for tomorrow May be too late.

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by ObaOhiminni: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
[i][/i] can

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....

A real niggarrrr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy that the earthly sojourn of this young soul came to an abrupt end just like that

May her soul rest in peace .....
Damnnn.....to night am gonna Light up my weed with a good sense of empathy and sympathy...while I huzzle and bomb with desolation and pensiveness
This is to say A real niggarrr is completely sad for the night
. Welcum back Lord Slawormiir
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by kense88: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Before you all start accusing odumeje and rita edochie, we need to know when this kidney issue was diagnosed.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by virago(f): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2021
oscarlamba:
dem say person don die u dey talk may God heal her

God can still heal her , didn't He raise Lazarus from the dead or is there something too big now that He can't do ?
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by candygist: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2021
ThePrincipal:
It is well. Liquid metal, you messed up big time! You refused to forgive when you would have been the hero. Anyway, all mortal being must taste death.

Who me Liquid metal. All she needed was God forgiveness and not a man's forgiveness.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by askiman012: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

Should he have laid curses in the first place
He's forgive is a charade
In my father’s kingdom
There are so many mansions
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by bubu2019: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2021
ThePrincipal:
It is well. Liquid metal, you messed up big time! You refused to forgive when you would have been the hero. Anyway, all mortal being must taste death.
I don't blame your so called liquid metal.i blame all shallow thinking Nigerians who will call any ritualist man of God because he or she is mentioning Jesus
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by samwillyco1(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
RIP to the dead

This life is a journey that must end one day, make good use of it while it last.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by samwillyco1(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Daniel058:
he forgave and gave her family 1 million naira

Few days before her death and I heard that her mother rejected the money

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by zjescomltd(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2021
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by bubu2019: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2021
kense88:
Before you all start accusing odumeje and rita edochie, we need to know when this kidney issue was diagnosed.

Mr man did you watch the video when the parent took her to odugieje church?

Rita told her that if she survive!!!.Nna meehhn,to translate those threat from igbo to English hard.
She is gone now,
Let's see how odugieje and Rita will remain in this world forever
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by samwillyco1(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
6. She had a very loud mouth and was very insulting and rude

Majority of IMO people are known for that. eg One insulting Comedian in almost all his clip, although he maybe different in his real life
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by surebona(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2021
She is not dead o
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by samwillyco1(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2021
FILEBE:
OP and this topic na wa o. what are we suppose to do with this piece of info? May God grand her good health and heal her. That is our prayer.

She is dead already, unless she will resurrect and with God all things are possible
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Originalsly: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2021
osazsky:

nigerians and spirituality...its a mere coincedense nothing more..fake pastor be forming lord..i have had 4 friends who died from kidney diseases...btw 25 and 31..its a pitty we now have bad eating patterns...all we consume is fertilizers with chemicals that stresses the kidney...one of them nerver tasted alcohol..no one is safe

Chemicals in food....yes... but not as harmful as alcohol. Alcohol... yes... but nowhere as harmful as energy drinks and heavy metals in hooka smoking. These two habits are recent and picked up by youths... and so are recent deaths of youths by kidney and liver failure as well as heart attack.
Whatever the reason for her sickness.... RIP.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Vince77(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2021
5 irrelevant things
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Delababe: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2021
I FEEL SO SAD SHE FINALLY DIED. I NEVER KNEW ABOUT HER UNTIL I SAW THE VIDEO OF HER AT ODUMEJE'S CHURCH .ONLY GOD KNOWS THE EXACT CAUSE OF HER DEATH. BUT WHAT SHE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WAS THAT SHE WAS PLAYING WITH FIRE. WHEN YOU INSULT A TRUE MAN OF GOD ,HE WILL FEEL THE PAIN, HIGHEST HE CAN DO IS CURSE YOU AND OF COURSE GOD IS TOO MERCIFUL THAT NOTHING MAY HAPPEN OR IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG BUT WHEN YOU DO SAME WITH MEN OF gOD THAT USE CHARMS ,THEY WILL USE THEIR CHARMS AGAINST YOU, SHE EVEN HAD ISSUES WITH SO MANY NATIVE DOCTORS ,ATTRACTING MORE PROBLEMS TO HERSELF. SO EVEN AFTER APOLOGISING THEY CANT UNDO THE CHARM COS IT WILL BACK FIRE AT THEM, TO DO CHARM IS EASY FOR A DIBIA BUT TO UNDO HE CANT. SO THE APOLOGY DIDNT CHANGE NOTHING. ALOT PLAY WITH THEIR LIVES AND CALL IT NOTHING. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE IF TRULY SHE IS DEAD.
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Bryan88(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2021
Daddyvibez:
On top dead person grin
i weak o!!! grin grin grin
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by chikason22(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:
Nice breast
you must be crazy mehn. Take this
And this one too.

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by wizod(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
a very useless girl dat has no para in her body but busy on raining insults and false accusations to every successful man and woman she sees hears about even those that hv rendered numerous helps to her when she was stranded.
very insulting and a nagging type.
I don't know d exact cause of her kidney failure but let us briddle our tongue and mind our business. RIP #ADAJESUS
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Chirowman(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Awaja(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Is it the agada gbachiri uzor 1 of amurinkporo?
Her pics is confusing
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by Shuzzi(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2021
Heathrow44:

And so wat, so cos of all this, she deserved to die?? Here death is tragic and shouldn't go unaccounted! Investigations and autopsy should be done, if the coroner finds any foul play, justice must be served!
I never said she deserved to die we all have our ugly sides
Just stating a known fact
Re: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus by wizod(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
grin grin grin grin
abi no be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.