Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid (62671 Views)

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube / Nairaland Comedian Remakes Psquares Video (funny Vid) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by dre11(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
There’s a certain Nigerian and American couple that seems to be taking over the internet one TikTok video at a time!

With outrageously hilarious, educating and entertaining content, the Nigerian husband and the American wife duo – Mr Yinka Lamboginny and Mrs. Taccara Holmes Lawanson, popularly known as Ling and Lamb, captivate their 340,000+ audience across Youtube, Instagram and Facebook.

Their videos showcase their lives as a couple, how Nigerian husband – Lamb adjusts to life in America, funny pranks by wife – Ling, sponsored videos as well as a snack chat section that gives viewers an insight to how they handle important issues like finances. Despite having a rich array of content, Ling and Lamb are most famously known for their food tastings, pranks and love/relationship advice videos.

After posting multiple hilarious videos/pranks around Lamb’s love for crocs, in March 2020, Ling and Lamb announced their partnership with popular footwear brand, Crocs.

The Lawanson’s love story is one that can simply be described as a Twist of fate. As a talented recording artist in Nigeria, Lamb dedicated his time to not just promoting his music but to reforming Nigerian prisons. It was on this journey that Lamb was invited to America for a fundraising concert, that he met Ling.

It turned out that Ling’s mum was one of the members of the team organizing a music concert/event for Lamb and had been publicizing the concert on Facebook, tagging quite a lot of people, and one of those people (unknowingly to Lamb) was Ling. Scrolling through her Facebook, it was at that moment, Lamb knew he had found the one. The two eventually met physically on the set of his music video “Give me love”.

They quickly became friends and eventually got married on January 4, 2019 in a small private ceremony at her parents’ home. In 2020, they officially adopted the name Ling and Lamb, and have been an internet sensation ever since.

Currently, Ling and Lamb has reached over 1.3million followers on TikTok, garnered over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube and their Facebook page boasts over 8,000 followers.

https://dailytrust.com/ling-and-lamb-the-nigerian-and-american-couple-breaking-the-internet-with-funny-videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpCeXKUczqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtEwQjQVj3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BcE4p9zEQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl6pEYwUrz0

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Highbeepeeh(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Hintona(f): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Awww♥️�♥️�

Interracial couples rock.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Ololanla: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Good for them o
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by EricSmallz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Are We Broke?
I wonder how a man would ask his wife if they are broke as if she is the Family Account Manager.
His Accent is so like my Lil brother's

12 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Sammy07: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
cool

Omoluabi rere.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigeria, a country with huge potential, but little opportunity to flourish.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by addexx: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Ekakamba: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ying Yang ☯️

5 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by GreenWire(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
enjoyment.. social media couples
it's cool sha

1 Like

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by explosiveskull(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lion and lamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Cutezt(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lamborghini my man, Music no work naim make am run go catch oyibo come dey do Social media, the only man that sings about Kponmo, everytime I see him, I just remember "Gbaladun" by he and Olamide, one of the most funniest songs

21 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by revived: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lamb Nah My Boss Back Then When Him Dae Naija.

When Music Dae do me then.

But along the way of hustle , fx came in++paid my bills and still paying it.

E GO BE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Freshfish4: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bia!!!! Who posted this nonsense.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by whatGodcantdono: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nigerians always doing well abroad

1 Like

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
This yoruba boy, american wife is so pretty. Her laughter cracks me up and the way she says 'wow'

12 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Mustiboy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Very funny couple.
I discovered them during the early lockdown days last year.

They are very popular on Tiktok, and I don't miss their videos on Youtube. Glad to seem them attaining great heights.

12 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Metu2016: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by youngestgrad(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2021
BBC
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by AdesewaAde(f): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
God when?

Let me run away before they come for me

1 Like

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Lol sponsored post ... who sabi dis ones undecided lamboginnyno dey sing again?

5 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by BlessedNuel: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Couple wey dey hustle together dey flenjo together

Incase you need Natural original Honey... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 let's talk about it now....It's straight from the bee farm..Stay blessed
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Iseoluwani: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
explosiveskull:
Lion and lamb

Olodo grin grin too many cartoons
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by gistray: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Interesting as fvck.

Meanwhile, i have a diredctory of over 190 million nigerian contacts for sell.

Quote with your price.
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by MackIV(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Booked
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by tiswell(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
not funny
Re: Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid by pauladonis(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
That Lamb guy na confirm Nigerian. He's not letting his environment change him one bit.

There was one video where he told his wife that her fine hair was gonna get her pregnant grin grin grin... He's funny like that.

And he likes food.

Ling is just gorgeous and adorable, and also completely American. They're perfect together.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Biography & Her True Life Stories / Davido's Daughter Kisses Her White Friend [PICS] / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.