Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Yar Adua Amnesty, IPOB Assylum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Amnesty, IPOB Assylum (167 Views)

Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yar Adua Amnesty, IPOB Assylum by Ofodirinwa: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
If you think the UK who has been openly opposed to IPOB up until the day of announcing 'assylum' for IPOB/MASSOB members, is doing this because it's worried about Biafrans, I worry for you.

They want the physical threat of ESN to leave the SE and go abroad where they'll drive Uber and be irrelevant to Nigerian politics.

difference is MASSOP at least got a measly 13% derivation. Those in this website trying to flaunt this 'victory' in people's faces are the most embarrassing. If it's referendum you want, stay at the table until you get it. I don't believe this 'strategy' will be effective as most can see through it but those on here using it to be tribalistic and obnoxious are the real fools.
Re: Yar Adua Amnesty, IPOB Assylum by flexlatifa: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ipob is not a millitant group
So don't compare them
With amnesty grant
Re: Yar Adua Amnesty, IPOB Assylum by adonnei: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
you are not getting it op.. they said ipob and massob not all Igbo's. meaning you must be identified as an ipob member by ipob to benefit.

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Failure In Buhari’s Govt Caused Insecurity- Ohanaheze Ndigbo / Secular State; Need Stop Electing Leaders With Deep Religious Knowledge / Kwara Forest Has Becme D Den 4 Kidnappers, Wia Is Gov Abdulrahman, Group Raises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.