Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) (4058 Views)

The Uncontrollable Spread Of Sexual Lust / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Could This Be Love Or Sexual Lust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
This series teaching ‘Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust’ is the official Part 2, the continuation of Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust.

My Dream Encounter with the Spirit of Sexual Lust

The Part 1 of this teaching titled ‘Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust’ was used for study for the Youths in the church. If you have not read the series, Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lust, Kindly See It Here to have a full understanding of where the teaching is coming from.

After that, I prepared the Part 2 of the teaching, which is this teaching titled ‘Dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust’ to be delivered to the Youths, as well. While I was preparing to deliver the teaching, I had a dream which I believed the Lord wanted me to narrate to the youths so they could really understand the nature of the spirit of sexual lust and guard against it accordingly.

In the dream, I saw that I was in a room, alone. Then, suddenly, one tall, slim and beautiful lady like those that contest in beauty pageants entered the room. Immediately I saw the lady, I found her irresistible. I developed a very strange, strong and uncontrollable sexual desire and urge towards her.

I tried to controlled the sexual urge but it was so difficult. Then, suddenly, the young lady started to behave strangely as well. She started behaving irrationally and she was attacking me. I ran round the room but [u]she ran restlessly after me like a mad woman. I quickly ran outside the room and then I woke up.

As I woke up, it was dropped in my heart that that is the spirit of sexual lust. Also the interpretation of the dream was dropped in my heart.

Interpretations of the dream
-1. The spirit of sexual lust makes what God has forbidden to look very attractive and beautiful.

-2. The spirit of sexual lust entices with and attracts with ‘worldly beauty’.

-3. The spirit of sexual lust is very difficult to resist.

-4. The main aim of the spirit is to invoke uncontrollable sexual urge in you, towards another person that is not your wife or husband.

-5. The spirit of sexual lust is very irrational.
It is the irrational part of the spirit of sexual lust that comes upon people that makes them commit sexual crimes, especially the very weird ones like a young man rapes an old woman of eighty years old, or a baby of one-year-old?

- 6. The spirit of sexual lust is very emotionally unbalance.
When you hear that a young man commits suicide because his girlfriend jilted him or that a young girl drinks poison because of boyfriend or you see a young man kneeling down to propose to a girl inside market or on the street, it is the emotional imbalance and the irrationality of the spirit of sexual lust that had come upon them.

Using the revelation above as a support, we need to realize that we need to confront the spirit of sexual lust with all biblical principles, prayers, determinations and seriousness until we overcome it. Over the years, the spirit has been a very lethal one that the devil has used and is still using to destroy both man and woman.

Prayers
-1. Lord, Jesus Christ, I submit myself unto your Lordship. Wash away my sins and save my soul. Write my name in the book of life.

-2. Father, release the fire of the Holy Ghost into my eyes, my mind and my heart and consume every spirit of sexual lust that may have possessed me in the name of Jesus Christ.

-3. I refuse to be a victim of the spirit of sexual lust. Lord, deliver me by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-4. Lord, Jesus Christ, wipe away with your blood, every irrationality and emotional imbalance that the spirit of sexual lust had introduced into my life. As from today, I receive the spirit of sound mind in the name of Jesus Christ.

To be continued JESUScoming

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2021
Following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Following

Thanks for following.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2021
The spirit of sexual lust is an offshoot of the bigger spirit of lust which is responsible all lusts.

No one is exempted from the spirit of sexual lust.

Spirit of sexual lust does not respect spiritual Anointing, physical strength and book knowledge.

The spirit of sexual lust was responsible for the fall of the strongest man to ever walk the face of earth; Samson.

The spirit of sexual lust dealt terribly with the man that wrote that he was anointed with oil and his cup runneth over by the name King David and the same spirit of sexual lust made rubbish of his son, king Solomon, the wisest man to live the face of the earth.

Today, the same spirit of sexual lust is dealing deadly blows to many Pastor, Ministers, church members, choirs, and everybody and they enduring the heat like that of a fire under the garment.

The only way to deal with the spirit of sexual lust is through fear of God, biblical principles, prayers, determinations and seriousness.

To be continued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Prayer
Every spirit of lust in my eyes, come out by fire in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
annyplenty:
Prayer
Every spirit of lust in my eyes, come out by fire in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Still following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Before, I begin to treat the dangers of uncontrolled sexual lust, let me still dwell a little more on the bible giants that sexual lust rubbished and then I will try to unveil the personality of the spirit of sexual lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Samson and Delilah

Samson was anointed by God to destroy Delilah's people but Delilah, a prostitute, having the spirit of sexual lust in her was hired by her people to destroy Samson.

Samson fell in sexual lust with, and romanced Delilah and then he lost his eyes and died like an unanointed and uncircumcised philistine.

Lessons to learn
-1. Servants of God, you are anointed by God to destroy the sin which includes sexual lust, sexual sins, worldliness and others.

-2. The devil has employed the same sin, especially sexual lust, sexual sin and
worldliness to destroy you.

-3. if you go and romance the same sin, whether sexual sin or worldliness you are anointed to destroy, the followings may happen to you

-a you may lose your anointing.

-b. you may become spiritually blind; lose your spiritual insight, spiritual focus and heavenly vision.

-c. You may become spiritually dead. The same sexual sin may eventually kill you. God forbid.

Don't repeat the mistake of Samson.

To be continued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Samson and Delilah

Samson was anointed by God to destroy Delilah's people but Delilah, a prostitute, having the spirit of sexual lust in her was hired by her people to destroy Samson.

Samson fell in sexual lust with, and romanced Delilah and then he lost his eyes and later died like an unanointed and uncircumcised philistine, with the same people he was empowered to destroy.

Lessons to learn
-1. Servants/children of God, you are anointed by God to destroy sin which includes sexual lust, sexual sins, worldliness and others.

-3. if you go and romance the same sin, whether sexual sin or worldliness that you are anointed to destroy, the followings may happen to you

-b. you may become spiritually blind; lose your spiritual insight, spiritual focus and heavenly vision.

-c. You may become spiritually dead. The same sexual sin may eventually kill you. God forbid.

Don't repeat the mistake of Samson. Kill sexual lust.

To be continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2021
Following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Following

Thank you for following. there is so much to discuss. I pray God will open our eyes of understanding in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Ammishaddai: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
annyplenty:

Thank you for following. there is so much to discuss. I pray God will open our eyes of understanding in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2021
annyplenty:
Samson and Delilah

Samson fell in sexual lust with, and romanced Delilah and then he lost his eyes and later died like an unanointed and uncircumcised philistine, with the same people he was empowered to destroy.

Lessons to learn
-1. Servants/children of God, you are anointed by God to destroy sin which includes sexual lust, sexual sins, worldliness and others.

-3. if you go and romance the same sin, whether sexual sin or worldliness that you are anointed to destroy, the followings may happen to you

Don't repeat the mistake of Samson. Kill sexual lust.

To be continued.

Prayers
-1. Any agent hired by the devil to rubbish my salvation as a child of God or my anointing as a servant of God, I paralyse your operations by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-2. Lord, Jesus Christ, separate me from anything or anyone that I am engaged with, that is my potential killer/destroyer in Jesus name.

-3. Anything or power that is darkening my spiritual eyes or causing spiritual blindness to come upon me, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus Christ.

-4. Ephphatha! My spiritual eyes, be opened in the name of Jesus Christ.

-5. I refuse to die like an uncircumcised philistine in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2021
King David and Uriah's wife

King David was another bible giant that recklessly fell into sexual lust and ended up committing sexual sin. You can read the story in 2 Samuel 11 but let me summarize.

By accident, King David saw a woman bathing naked and fell he in sexual lust with the woman.

Then, By using his authority and position as the king, He summoned the woman and slept with her. He also killed the woman's husband to cover up.

Eventually, David received the following judgments.

-a. The son produced from the adultery died

-b. David's own son slept with his own wife

-c. God judged that sword (which means war) will not depart the territory of David. That is the reason there is always war and unrest in the middle East with Israel as the epicenter, till today.

Now, imagine that David had just taken away his eyes and walked away when he saw the woman bathing naked. He would not have committed any sin since it was by chance he saw the woman and all the crises above would have been averted. But David did not control that sexual lust and the rest is story.

Lessons to learn
-1. Uncontrolled sexual lust can make you to misuse your position of authority.

That is why you see some people in authority use their authority to sleep with people under them.

Some parents sleep with their children.
Some bosses sleep with surbodinates.

Even some religious leaders are not exempted.

-2. You can become so desperate as to do anything, including killing, to fulfill your sexual lust.

-3. Everything you have laboured for can be destroyed for that single sexual sin. Ask David.

Who are You nurturing sexual lust towards? your neighbor's wife or husband, your surbodinates, your boss, your wife's sister or housemaid, your congregation member? Kill that lust today. Don't proceed any further. That one single taste may be what will ruin your life forever.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
The Lord, Jesus Christ, prophesied that the time of His coming will be like the days of Noah and Sodom/Gomorrah. But sexual perversions were one of the dominant evil of those times. It follows that these last days will also be rife with all sorts of sexual sins and perversions.

If then, we don't want anything to hinder many people when the trumpet sounds, we must address and rebuke issues that are related to sexual sins and sexual perversions with vehemence.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2021
There is so much sexual perversions and addictions that are going on everywhere, especially among the youths.

Most messages on our pulpits, in these last days, are not addressing most of these challenges...

This has become a crisis that must be addresses quickly.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
How can a pastor's son become a gay?

How can church youths be masturbating?

How can choristers be committing abortions?

Why should used youths be coming to praise nights with condoms in their pockets?

A lot of sexual mess fuelled by uncontrolled sexual lust is bedevilling, even so called, church youths.

We need to do something quickly; otherwise, this huge stumbling block will hinder many people from making rapture.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
I will look at one more bible giant that was rubbished by sexual lust and then tried to unveil the identity of the spirit of sexual lust.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sexual molestations and rape have reached an all-time high.

Take measures to guard your children. I will be giving tips as this discussion continues but not until we have unraveled the personality behind the spirit of sexual lust.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2021
King Solomon and Strange Women

King Solomon was another great bible personality that was rubbished sexual lust. You can read the story in 1 Kings 11

1Ki 11:1  But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; 

1Ki 11:2  Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. 

1Ki 11:3  And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart

1Ki 11:4  For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.

Let me summarize the story of King Solomon 

God had given a standing commandment, in Deuteronomy 7:3-4, to the Israelites and by extension to Christians not to marry strange women (that is unbelievers). Why? Because the strange women will turn such a person away from God unto idol. But the wisest man did not see any wisdom in that instruction because he was under the grip of abnormal sexual lust. Not only did he marry strange woman; he married 700 strange women, had 300 strange women as concubines and also built shrines for them.

Solomon was the wisest man to have ever lived but His wisdom could not withstand strange women. He married 700 strange women and had 300 concubines. And the following
things happened.

-1. His heart was turned away from God.

-3. His heart was not perfect.

-3. He built a shrine for each of them

-4. God appeared to Solomon twice to warn Him, yet he did not change

-5. Eventually, his kingdom was divided.

Lessons to learn
-1. Uncontrolled sexual lust can block your hears from listening to God or to Godly correction.

That is why you see some people not listening to anybody again once they are in sexual lust with strange women.

-2. Sexual lust can turn your heart away from God unto idols.

-3. Sexual lust can make your heart not to be perfect.

-4. Sexual lust can rubbish your wisdom.

-5. Sexual romance with strange women can break your faimly, your home, destroy your business and everything you have laboured for.

Who is that strange woman or man you are romancing? Make amends today. Don't let them ruin your life, your home and your eternity.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2021
Sexual molestation of children has reached an all time high. Celebrities and TV personality are not exempted of child molestation.

Guard your children very well. Trust nobody with your children.

Let no grown up man refer to your girl child as 'my wife'.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by ebenice(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2021
Following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2021
ebenice:
Following

Thank you for following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2021
Spirit of Jezebel, the Personality Behind Sexual Lust, Sexual Sins, Sexual Perversions and Spiritual Lust
It may sound surprising to you that it is the spirit of Jezebel that is behind sexual lust, homosexuality, bestiality, lesbianism, and all other sexual perversions and sexual sins. Let us look at the scripture.

Revelation 2:20-23
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols[u].

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, [u]I will cast her into a bed[u], and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

[u]Things to understand about the spirit of Jezebel

▶️1. Though it was not written in the bible, but it can be inferred from the bible that the prophets of Baal and the prophets of the groves that Elijah challenged to spiritual battle were once genuine servants of God. Jezebel seduced and lured them away from God unto idols – Baal. That is Spiritual Lust.

▶️2. Queen Jezebel was killed in the old testament. 2 Kings 9:30-33

▶️3. In the new testament, in the scripture above, revelation 2:20, the Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself, said Jezebel had entered into the church. Did she resurrect or re-incarnate? No!

▶️4. It follows from third point above that the spirit of Jezebel was what entered into the church and continued the un-finished business of dead queen Jezebel.

▶️5. What then are the works of Jezebel?

�a. Jezebel was believed to have converted Servants of Gods to prophets of Baal. That is spiritual lust.

�b. Jezebel taught servants of God to commit fornication. That is sexual lust/sin. Revelation 2:20.

�c. Jezebel taught servants of God to commit adultery. That is sexual lust/sin. Revelation 2:20.

From the above, we can say the followings about the spirit of Jezebel.

They are the followings
▶️i. The primary target for destruction by the spirit of Jezebel are the genuine servants of God and the church.

▶️ii. the spirit of Jezebel is the one responsible for fornication, adultery and sexual sins in the church.

▶️iii. the spirit of Jezebel is the one drawing and seducing servants of God away from God and true gospel unto satan and false gospels. That is spiritual lust.

▶️ iv. The spirit of Jezebel is the one responsible for all sexual lusts, sexual sins and sexual perversions like homosexuality, lesbianism and rape and others.

▶️v. The spirit of Jezebel is very resilient.

▶️vi. Pastors and churches need to wake up to confront the manifestations of the spirit of Jezebel which is responsible for spiritual lust and sexual lust in their churches and congregation before it does a terrible damage.

Remember, it is only those who confront Jezebel that will overcome her and her works. Elijah, with all his anointing ran away from Jezebel while Jehu, a prophet anointed by Elijah, confronted Jezebel and killed her.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2021
The spirit of Jezebel is a silent but very dreadful destroyer of servants of God and the church of God.

Confront her today and gain your total victory.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
One man of God, whom I follow his messages, said he was once instructed by God to go to Israel and Fast for some days. While he was in Israel fasting, he had an angelic visitation and was told by the angelic being that 'the last days armies of the Lord must make sure they succeed where Prophet Elijah failed'. He said, he curiously asked where Prophet Elijah failed. He reported that the angelic being told him; 'Elijah ran away for Jezebel but the last days armies must confront Jezebel and overcome her'.

Today, many pastors and ministries have allowed Jezebel to operate in their midst unrestrained. And what is the result? Naked dressing, fornication, sexual lusts and many more.

We need to wake up and confront this spirit of sexual sin, the spirit of Jezebel before it is too late.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2021
DANGERS OF UNCONTROLLED SEXUAL LUST

Masturbation
Today, I want to start talking about masturbation as one of the few dangers of Uncontrolled Sexual Lusts.

Masturbation is the self-stimulation of the sex organs.

This act of masturbation opens the life of the masturbator for demons to enter. Demons like incubus and succubus use this opportunity of masturbation to enter the body of the victim and have sexual intercourse with them without their knowledge. This act, also, gives demons access to the body fluids like semen or vagina fluids that is released during masturbation and can use such fluids against the owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2021
Following
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
Following

Thank you for following.
Re: Dangers Of Uncontrolled Sexual Lust ( Series) by annyplenty(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2021
Masturbation is very addictive. It is controlled by a fierce spirit of Jezebel.

It will shock you to know that masturbation is more addictive than doing hard drug, alcoholism and most other addictions you may think about.

some years ago,, after preaching in a bus, a man who listened to my message in the bus and who should be in his mid-forties, at that time, ran after me when we alighted from the bus. He told me he needed some counselling.

We made arrangements and later, he came to me for the counseling. As he was talking to me, his hands were shaking as if were convulsing. He managed to hold himself. I was a bit scared. His problem was masturbation. He has been masturbating before he got married and still could not stop after marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life GS, Brother Kumuyi Speaks The Truth About Church Traditions Here. / Commanding Fire Down From Heaven - God's Will Or Not ? / Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.