Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 (39500 Views)

Attending Church Programme Has Nothing To Do With Politics – Peter Obi / Special Works Programme Update / Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by calcal: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Less than $2 a day for hard labor!

The money is not even enough to feed on the job, so one needs to do yahoo to feed and do the job.

NewDelhi:
Eeyah.. Nigerians celebrating because of $52 from their so called government monthly to do the jobs below.

Very pathetic
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by theNOISEmaker: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
Heathrow44:

Werey dey disguise, Which job is pathetic? Mr man there's dignity in labour, if everyone was an engineer or a surgeon or a politician, who would clean the dirty roads and the drainage systems Everybody has their roles to play in the society and cleaning drainage isn't a pathetic job, there's honour in the job that puts food on your table! Rich man's son!!/
you've said it all. me i don't just know for people o.
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by theNOISEmaker: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
dnawah:
how and when u apply?
got a form from someone, filled it and submitted. Since last year October.
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by gadomi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
I equally received mine this evening
fidelity bank.
I'm from Rivers State for those who think the scheme is only to favour the Northerners.

1 Share

Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by hardychris(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
This administration has squandered our treasury with their useless programs, if it's not 10k traders money it's 20k.

I know it's just an avenue to cash out and nothing more, the money cannot be accounted for. They will loot and claim they shared it to the masses.

Why even share money? Why not use that money to build even a factory that produces pencil? At least they will get people permanently employed rather than the so called useless Npower and others.

Our leaders don't lack ideas but they are bent on looting and filling only their pockets and not the well-being of the masses, may God help us
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by otusnora(f): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
PussyKing:
Buhari has squandered the nations treasury with useless programs.

Cluelessness will not kill him undecided

it will kill him o
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Capeverde: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Learn how to produce nylon for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht-GJ7cDVy8
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2021
SIRAO:
your hatred to Buhari is your problem. the 20k can add value to some people and their business. The problem most you guys is the mindset of millions even when most of guys 're not educated nor hv a handiwork.
moreso , you guys 're much interested in alcohol. support a government that is working. If past regimes hv done half what Buhari hv done to the youths, most of them would hv gone far. Am saying this from experience .
Buhari should reverse fuel price to 85naira per litre he met it and Naira to 240 per dollar, not sharing money to few people and destroying the economy with inflation
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2021
donMIG:
Them wan die of jealousy
Hahahaha
Allow my guy flex him bar
Me sef rcv 30k twice last month
Rcvd another 30k under another program again I still dei expect this month but last last like e don pass me b dat o
Enjoy my guy d life no hard... E go reach everybody

Very poor and poverty minded individual

You are so poor that nothing productive can come from you with this mindset.

It's your type that sells vote for 2k , you should be forcefully conscripted into the army to save society from your poor mindset
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by SIRAO(m): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2021
even if fuel is 30naira you can't afford it if you hv know income. most people complaining graduated during obasanjo and could not secure a job yet all their problems is Buhari. it amused me seen people with elementary economics talking about economy. any one who sees food as a yardstick or measurement of economic development is an ignoramus
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by SIRAO(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2021
even if fuel is 30naira you can't afford it if you hv know income. most people complaining graduated during obasanjo and could not secure a job yet all their problems is Buhari. it amused me seen people with elementary economics talking about economy. any one who sees food as a yardstick or measurement of economic development is an outdated fellow
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Map1(m): 5:05am On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
I heard Every participant will be paid 20,000 for three months.
I just received payment for the first month this evening. Oh boy.. Just in time for Sallah grin

And you are seriously happy, what a waste of resources and energy, divide that your 20k by 30days and tell me what you get, after 3month your suffering continue,no wonder you are referred to as a lazy youth, how on earth are you be proud of 20k per month,o ma se o
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by PussyKing(m): 5:19am On Apr 22, 2021
SIRAO:
your hatred to Buhari is your problem. the 20k can add value to some people and their business. The problem most you guys is the mindset of millions even when most of guys 're not educated nor hv a handiwork.
moreso , you guys 're much interested in alcohol. support a government that is working. If past regimes hv done half what Buhari hv done to the youths, most of them would hv gone far. Am saying this from experience .

Whatever you dey smoke wey don redesign your brain like this please stop now before it ruins your life.

A known characteristics of Buhari supporters has always been that their brain had been removed before joining APC

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2021
osamz007:
only one side of the nation gets favored
Walaihi. i am even tired of this country cry
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Uniquekriss(m): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
I just received payment for the first month this evening. Oh boy.. Just in time for Sallah grin

did u do any work, where did they post u for d community service?
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Unrated900(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2021
PussyKing:
Buhari has squandered the nations treasury with useless programs.

Cluelessness will not kill him undecided

Don’t mind or Belive anything he does
He knew he had failed woefully
He was using peanut to buy the mind of every Nigerians
Clueless president
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by sevenhundred(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
Bet9ja 2 odd grin
ah ok, that's a nice investment.
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Fabdaniel(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:

How do i participate?
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Banter1(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:

I was selected for this program but they removed my name cause I don't belong in their religion. 90% of the Christians name on the list from my local government where removed, Only 10 made the list. God will fight for us
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Vipro(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Regtkh: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2021
grin at least its better than nothing Nah..
This will buy me data for several days.
Just hope it's legit tho.
Omg I just reread the post.
So the money is not even free cheesy haha grin
NewDelhi:
Eeyah.. Nigerians celebrating because of $52 from their so called government monthly to do the jobs below.

Very pathetic
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Virtplus(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2021
my own don show ooo... 20k,,but still not happy with buhaaari
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by faismasaka(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2021
Pls any update on payment of FCM Bank on (SWP).
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Ikadoi: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Has anyone received from zenith bank?
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by IgboWarlord(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Where's the money coming from?

[img]https://media1./images/50d089a0f9900949b83152346f77ee00/tenor.gif?itemid=21204532[/img]

This guy,do you have a gif for everything grin grin..Wish i could meet you in person..I like your cruise abeg..And MOST of them are in tune with the particular issue..
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Natagrin: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by ManirBK: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2021
Virtplus:
my own don show ooo... 20k,,but still not happy with buhaaari
pls can you explain the program for me. I mean how did you apply and also the name of the program
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by LegendFCB: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
I never receive my own ooo
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by donMIG(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Saltybear:

Very poor and poverty minded individual

You are so poor that nothing productive can come from you with this mindset.

It's your type that sells vote for 2k , you should be forcefully conscripted into the army to save society from your poor mindset

grin
Where is all these bitterness coming from... U mean u harboured all this hate in ur mind n poured it all on me?
Since ur mind set is gold how exactly have u made ur country beta with these things u said to a total stranger?
Well... I'm in very good state of mind so I no really get time for all this ass crap u dei bark at me...
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by donMIG(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
theNOISEmaker:
Lol no mind dem o. Nairalanders funny sha. So FG dash me 20k, make i come dey return am? grin

Forget them all... Hypocrites of their kinds
Chill well my brother
Best wishes
Re: Federal Government Special Works Programme Has Started Payment Of ₦20,000 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
donMIG:

grin
Where is all these bitterness coming from... U mean u harboured all this hate in ur mind n poured it all on me?
Since ur mind set is gold how exactly have u made ur country beta with these things u said to a total stranger?
Well... I'm in very good state of mind so I no really get time for all this ass crap u dei bark at me...

The Nuger delta doesn't need Nigeria

You steal our oil to build refinery in Yoruba land ..

We don't need this nation so cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos / President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh / More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.