Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16319 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Learn about quality Assurance and world class Inspection Companies you can use to test the physical and chemical properties of your commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
©
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2021
12 Things You Must Never Say To Any Local Or International Client

What to say to prospects or existing clients could either improve or diminish your relationship with them. It could turn them into one of your best loyalists or into one of your company’s worst critics.
Treating and speaking to your clients the right way is key to building great relationships with them, and ultimately growing a successful business.
If you’re running a local or international business and want to ensure you never knowingly or unknowingly pushing your clients away with your words, join our Export training program to learn the 12 things to never say to a client or prospect.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
..™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
What Are Incoterms Rules?

Incoterms is an acronym standing for international commercial terms. They are rules that form the basic terms of trade for the sale of goods across global borders.
These rules were created to guide importers and exporters trying to do international trade with each other and are applicable whether the parties are trying to package & label a shipment, prepare a purchase order, or prepare a certificate of origin at the port of loading.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2021
2 Hot-Selling Commodities That You Can Export To Make 100% Profit On Every Sale

Finding the right business to start up is one of the most difficult things many people have to face. The same applies to finding the right type of commodity to export.
The export business in its own right is a highly lucrative business to venture into, but determining the right type of commodity to export depending on the profit margins you’re targeting can sometimes be a problem.
While some exporters are okay with netting profit margins of between 10-30% per non-oil transactions, many others are uncomfortable with that, especially as an export cycle in a country like Nigeria is about 30 days, and so, would want to make the most of the time and possibly make up to or more than 100% profit on the commodity exported.
If you’re looking for high-margin commodities that can take your export business from 0 to 100% in 30 days.

Join us to learn of the 2 hot-selling commodities that you can export to make up to or more than 100% profits on every sale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Every exporter in any country around the world is always registered with their export promotion councils and/or other related bodies. As a result, requesting they send you a copy of their licence documents proving they have the right to either export or package the products for export is important.
If any seller refuses to share their export licence, company registration document, and/or more critical documents that show they’re genuine, find out what stage of the transaction they would be willing to share it. If it is only going to be shared after a financial instrument has been placed, then you should walk away.
Some sellers would force it that the document is only shared after a contract is signed, but that is a complete no-brainer. If they can’t send it, then they should be able to show it at a table-top meeting.
Any seller who refuses to show you his export licence at all in the entire transaction is a scam. Walk away!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
So What Do You Do To Guarantee Payment From Your Export Transactions?

The most secure method to guarantee payment is usually to ensure the buyer issues an irrevocable and confirmed Letter of Credit. But when the company is very large and well known, they’d mostly refuse to do this as they expect their reputation to precede them, and besides, a lot of other companies supply them goods with the expectation of getting payments in 30 to 90 days after delivery.
If you’re stuck in this dilemma, what then do you do to guarantee your payment in a secure manner even when a signed contract is not enough?

The answer is Export Credit Insurance.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2021
How To Ensure The Quality Of Goods You’re Buying Locally, Exporting, Or Importing Meets International Standards

A lot goes into every international trade transaction; from product sourcing to logistics, payment security, and much more. But while there are attractive profitable opportunities to explore, there are also great risks involved, and one risk that can cost you your entire investment is failing to ensure that the quality of the goods you’re exporting meets the export standard agreed between you and the international client.
Quality assessment is usually a great problem for a lot of exporters and managing this risk is key to building a profitable fast-growing international trade business, since meeting your obligations would help spread word of mouth. But when you fail to meet the quality standards specified, you wouldn’t just lose clients, but would also very likely lose your investment.

Now, what are the solution points? Join our Export training program to learn all the ways to ensure the quality of goods you are buying locally or Exporting meets International standards.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
What does FOB mean in shipping?

Free On Board

FOB, Free On Board, is a transportation term that indicates that the price for goods includes delivery at the Seller's expense to a specified point and no further.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
®©
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Exporting is lucrative because sometimes local prices are way lower than the export prices are. For example, If you want to start a direct export business in Nigeria, then you need to know very well, what kinds of goods are exported from Nigeria. With direct export business, product selection is very important.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
What Is Export Credit Insurance (ECI)?

Export Credit Insurance (ECI) is a form of insurance that protects an exporter of commodities, products and services against the risk of non-payment by an international buyer.
In other words, Export Credit Insurance greatly reduces the risks of nonpayment by foreign buyers of your products and services by giving the exporter a form of conditional assurance that payment for the commodities will be made to them by the issuer of the insurance policy if the international buyer refuses or is unable to pay.
In simple terms, if any exporter with Export Credit Insurance ships a commodity without getting a Letter of Credit or part-payment from the international buyer and the international buyer refuses to pay for whatever reasons despite the exporter meeting all the terms of the agreement, the insurance body would pay the exporter 100% of the agreed amount as per the insurance terms and conditions.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2021
Quality assurance is at the peak of the international trade business because international buyers want to know that the product they’re paying for is exactly or better than what they’re getting. Not worse.
Since many international buyers cannot visit the loading port at the country of origin to verify the quality of goods before it is shipped, they need a strong assurance that guarantees them the quality of the goods that they have paid for before it arrives their port of delivery at their destination country.
Also, exporters sourcing goods need a form of assurance when purchasing the goods they want to export to ensure that the quality of the goods they’re buying will be exactly the same as agreed with the international buyer when an inspection is done at the port of loading.
To guarantee the quality of goods, international buyers and most exporters employ the services of inspection companies, but mostly world-class inspection companies that are known for their quality of service, age in the industry, and consistency in delivering on guaranteeing the quality of goods loaded before it arrives the destination country.
If you want to know which companies you can use to test and guarantee the quality of goods been shipped from a sourcing point to a loading port and eventually to a destination country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Top tips to understand the market
Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
What to say to prospects or existing clients could either improve or diminish your relationship with them. It could turn them into one of your best loyalists or into one of your company’s worst critics.
Treating and speaking to your clients the right way is key to building great relationships with them, and ultimately growing a successful business.

If you’re running a local or international business and want to ensure you never knowingly or unknowingly pushing your clients away with your words, Join us to learn here are 12 things to never say to a client or prospect.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Trade Agreement That Benefit Export From Nigeria

ECOWAS Trade Liberalization Scheme (ETLS) is a trade instrument designed by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). The scheme offers unhindered market access to the fifteen member Countries and promotes economic relations within the sub-region. Countries covered by the Scheme are; Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde.

ETLS benefits
The ETLS gruarantees free movement of goods and persons between member countries
No quantitative restrictions
Total exemption from import duties and taxes
Non-payment of compensation for loss of revenue for items (ii) and (iii) as a result of their importation.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2021
So What’s The First Thing To Know When Preparing To Price Commodities For Export?
First, commodities are mostly priced per Metric Ton, and one Metric Ton is equal to 1,000 kilograms. So if you are exporting bitter kola for instance, depending on the quality and more factors, the price could be $1500 per Metric ton; and since 24 Metric Tonnes of bitter kola fills up a 40 feet general-purpose shipping container, the value of the transaction would be $36,000.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
A feasibility study examines the practicability of a proposal, business venture or idea. The principal function of this is to determine if the project will continue or not. Another important purpose is that it helps planners focus on the project and narrow down the possibilities.

Nigeria is a country naturally blessed and endowed with item of huge demand in the export markets around the world. We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil) we are also blessed with good climate and weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations. Majority of our agro products are exportable and are easily available to source. We can support you to start your agro export venture today.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Learn about quality Assurance and world class Inspection Companies you can use to test the physical and chemical properties of your commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Why Do You Need an Import Export Consultant?

If you are looking to try your hands in the export business, then it is the right time to jump into it as it is one of the most lucrative business and a gateway to successfully maximize your profits and enter into the foreign market easily. Selling your products abroad and importing any items at a low price to sell the same at a higher margin in a domestic market will help you get easy money than manufacturing the same and selling it in the domestic market due to slow payment recovery. To make sure each and everything is done in a smooth manner, you need to contact an Export Consultant Company which will guide you through the process.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
A freight forwarder, forwarder, or forwarding agent, is a person or company that organizes shipments for individuals or corporations to get goods from the manufacturer or producer to a market, customer or final point of distribution. ... A forwarder does not move the goods but acts as an expert in the logistics network.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
The international commodity trading business has thousands of players in the industry collectively employing millions of people and executing transactions worth billions of dollars every day. These heavy activities attract both legitimate and fraudulent players and as a result, making the need to know how to easily filter through the noise to find the right prospects very important.
While it can be difficult to find the right type of buyers for various commodities, there are some basic questions that should be asked on a surface level and the answers to these questions will help ensure you’re only dealing with people who will very likely close a deal in the near or distant future
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
What is freight forwarder in shipping?

Freight forwarding consists of strategic logistics planning and execution for the international movement of goods, on behalf of shippers. Specifically, a freight forwarder will carry out freight rate negotiations, container tracking, customs documentation and freight consolidation, among other tasks.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
∆™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2021
Export Expansion Grant– It is a post-shipment incentive designed to expand export volumes and improve global competitiveness of Nigerian products.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Our role as exporters of raw agricultural products is to ensure buyers get exactly what they want from as close to the sources as possible.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2021
Benefits of Using a Freight Forwarder

They can recommend the best mode of transportation and best routes based on shippers' requirements. There is a cost savings when using a freight forwarder. Since transportation providers transports goods in bulk, freight forwarders can negotiate lower terms with carriers.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Every region in the world has a minimum standard for the commodities that can be imported into their countries. Whether for petroleum products, agricultural products, or solid minerals, there’s a minimum standard for every nation, before moving on to the importer’s standard requirements.
Studying and understanding what is acceptable in most parts of Asia, Europe, America, and parts of Africa can be the difference between success and failure.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2021
What is a freight forwarder example?

Forwarders contract with a carrier or often multiple carriers to move the goods. For example, the freight forwarder may arrange to have cargo moved from a plant to an airport by truck, flown to the destination city and then moved from the airport to a customer's building by another truck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.