Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This (84483 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Etfash(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

not just bout that...
its so painful i feel so left behind.

Calm down bro.

Just keep growing yourself and with time, you will be exactly where you want to be. I know this for a fact because I experienced it.

Meet her up and take things from there. Meanwhile, please don't do anything illegal or fetish! It reduces your potential in the long run.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by NoToPile: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2021
majamajic:

Me too , what he meant by holding a black nylon bag ? She came out from mob , what that mean too ?
Does holding black nylon makes one poor ?

I don't talk what I don't understand

Same question on my mind,
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by JustCruise(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Most of you don't understand what the Op is trying to say. Last year, my junior in sec school after 10years and he was in his own benz while i was walking home.
I swear, for two complete night, i couldn't sleep. How would i buy a car like that with my 30k a month salary?
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by NoToPile: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Does holding black nylon bag make a person poor? ,Even if i go to buy clothes ,I prefer to put them inside a bagco bag, I see it as concealment or is there something else I am missing?

Bagco is even fancy its that 50naira dangote cement bag I buy and I still don't see anything wrong with it.

Maybe there's something else both of us are missing sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by timberprides: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You better don't use a woman's clock to run your own race. Your female class mate can marry your father tomorrow and become your step mum, she might marry your boss and become your MD...

Just run your race on your own time

na better yarn u jst reason me 4 dere oooo�!!!he enter my body
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by tonieguy(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
What makes u a loser.

Ur simply being childish and need to take a larger view of the world and its happenings.

What of your colleagues that are dead, or the ones in hospital? Better park well man.

Guaranteed, you will naturally feel bad. But give it a few days and d pain fades. Focus on your self and do what makes u happy.

Some people make it early in life only to lose it all at a later age. Some make it later in life and live happily ever after. I have seen oil workers with hefty salaries die poor. I have seen Bank managers and MDs live their old age in penury.

You need to borrow yourself sense and know that every man runs his own race as everyone came into the world alone and their coffin is for them alone. You also need to swallow your pride and make the call. It might be from there you would get your upliftment. You only don't associate with such persons when it becomes clear that they are useless to you and only want to use u to feel good about themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by generationz(f): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:
thats what i am ashamed off
Hunger never wire you. Poverty and shyness can't sit in the same room.

It's up to you. If she wasn't ashamed to come down from her car to talk to you, I don't understand why you are shy to call her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Macgreat(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2021
Don't let shame rob you. if she's a good person then you have nothing to be ashamed of. she may be the help you need.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Karac: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2021
I understand how OP feels though. "Call me" can be spiteful you know? Calling her might not even make any difference. E fit be say na just your gist she wan hear in full, wen she go still download give other classmates wen dey close to her.

If I were you, I would call her sha. And whatever comes out of it, good or bad, nothing spoil. We move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by FarahAideed: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2021
I am sure the MOB was a 10 years old tokunboh Toyota cheesy cheesy. My friend that girl might just be 30 days away from you in poverty

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by DenreleDave(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:
i just had a rude awakening...

i feel so lost!

i ran into one of my school mates after 10 years... and there i was holding a black water proof bag while she called me from her mob...

no words, e b lyk say make ground swallow me!

we exchanged numbers and she showed genuine concern but its so fuxked up i cant dare ring her

am such a loser

If u dont call her.. U will remain the same place u r

Maybe it is ur pride that hasn't let u move forward in life .

Leave pride and lower ursef to be lifted up
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by NoToPile: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
JustCruise:
Most of you don't understand what the Op is trying to say. Last year, my junior in sec school after 10years and he was in his own benz while i was walking home.
I swear, for two complete night, i couldn't sleep. How would i buy a car like that with my 30k a month salary?

And what makes you think you won't buy your own Benz too.

Time and chance happens to everyone .

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

i ran into one of my school mates after 10 years... and there i was holding a black water proof bag while she called me from her mob...

we exchanged numbers and she showed genuine concern but its so fuxked up i cant dare ring her

am such a loser
This is an opportunity for someone to help you move ahead in life, your pride wants to ruin it. Please call her, talk with her, see if there is anyway she can help your life.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by iamSirPhil(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Unless you did her bad in the past that's why your mind is bugging you.

If you didn't, then fv.cking swallow your pride and call her if nothing fall out you won't die.

las las, pride na basstardd. SMH

ashybabs:

thanks... its too late now
i will not bother calling her
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by QDubz(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Man wey e back dey ground already no suppose dey scared of falling.
Your self esteem might be what's keeping you at this level..
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Ingriid(f): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Baba calm down!

Battery wey full go still low and battery wey low go still full, our prayer be say make our charger no spoil.
I like this! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by ashybabs(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Jerrydox:
I had almost the same experience five years ago in Abuja. I was sweating profusely and trekking under the sun when I heard a voice from a car calling out a name that sounded as mine. As I never expected someone in a posh car to know me, I kept my pace and didn't turn back.
She pulled up beside me, wound down the glass and asked where I was going under this hot sun?
I was stammering while answering her in a voice I could scarcely believe was mine.
For a second, my self esteem almost dropped but I immediately boosted it by telling myself not to worry.

But the good news is that, everything is normal now and I am enjoying my life as well.

thanks jerry, good to know you doing good
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by JustCruise(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
NoToPile

And what makes you think you won't buy your own Benz too.

Time and chance happens to everyone .

I know I'll still buy my own but for those few nights, i felt like a waste of sperm and all my efforts were in vain but after you outline the Pros and the Cons, you'll better.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by qtguru(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser

See this one, everybody is surviving
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by lana1878(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser

Be proud of who you are and not only that believe in yourself.
You can only run at your own pace, in as much you have peace of mind and what matters most is your inner peace.
Your wealth is measured when you don't have any money in your account.
People chase after riches forgetting about sustainnce in wealth.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by RealEzee(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2021
Omo if everybody know the time way dem go blow pple no go dey stress guun but again Padi mi reach out to her, just catch up, time will tell if she's genuine, nobody be island, anybody can be somebody, anybody can help anybody

Wait oooo na me type this tin? grin omo life sweet grin
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Elisha111157(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser
keep faith alive bro,stay on course,we all will get to our desired haven
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by befocused1: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2021
It may be your opportunity to enhance your network profile.
Don't act beggerly, just appreciate the connection and nourish it for fruitful outcome.
Be open-minded your help may not be in hand, don't expect too much.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Mutemenot(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser

Nothing spoil nigga, we all Can t be first at the same time, we have diff struggles .. yesterday I went to pick my boy from his sch, parked by the side of my car was a keke .. I heard my name mentioned, I look, behold it was my class mate, the guy who used to disturb us with big big vocab.. Today he's a keke driver!! I wished we never saw each other but on the other hand, it's a reason for him to hustle more...

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Funkeshuga(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Op open the book of lamentation chapter street vs relate and get sense

small pikin dey worry you, na because of you meet a lady school mate you dey feel rejected

do you need to meet a classmate before you need to buckle up? alaye enter street and stop wailing
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by bammydhele(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Legit no longer pay in Nigeria. Its damn annoying.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by franklingud(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2021
TheEnygma:

My brother na true oh, what the op doesn't know is that it's all about Grace, keep on hustling hoping that one day your hustling will pay.... I don't get intimidated when I see my classmates who are more successful, infact I feel inspired....if talk say na hard work dey make person rich, I for don get money finish....
That's the spirit of a true soldier.

Keep your head up high unto God, keep pushing, keep hustling, keep living and keep believing in God.
One day testimonies will fill your body!

Mark my words bro!
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by majamajic(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2021
nrexzy:

So to u, dressing well and strolling is an indication of wealth or riches

Bros no b everybody wey Dey drive motor get money...

Can explain how holding a black nylon makes one poor ?
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by forghe(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2021
you're not a loser. this may just be an opportunity for you to become something better. please ring her
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by bastardmod: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2021
alllivesmatter:

You're such a looser? You should die now and let the world move on and be in peace...

If you don't have what to post, hold your peace. Hold your freaking peace.

Harsh. Don't hit a guy already down
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by kennyjam: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2021
What is that "mob" you used in the post @OP

Is it a ride?

ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens / List Of Richest Students In University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.