Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This (84340 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Female Student Performs Mouth Action On Her Classmate In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by zinizta: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:
i just had a rude awakening...

i feel so lost!

i ran into one of my school mates after 10 years... and there i was holding a black water proof bag while she called me from her mob...

no words, e b lyk say make ground swallow me!

we exchanged numbers and she showed genuine concern but its so fuxked up i cant dare ring her

am such a loser

Relax you dumbass

It is easier for women to be successful nowadays

She might be your helper

3 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by franklingud(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
alllivesmatter:

I don't usually waste my data trading insults on Nairaland cos It doesn't make any sense to me. It stays here on the website. But for you, I will make an exception.

For you to feel inferior after seeing your classmate in a mob makes me imagine how mentally degraded you've allowed yourself to become.

Why don't you become Mad?
Why don't you just pass on?

Are you actually in competition with anyone on this earth that we're on ?
Were you born together with that mate of yours on the same day, same time?

Do you know their story?
What do you understand by time and chance?

My friend just get out...and stop unnecessary competitions in life. If you don't have any useful thing to post...stay shut. Stay freaking shut.
Ignorance speaking.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Drone95(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You better don't use a woman's clock to run your own race. Your female class mate can marry your father tomorrow and become your step mum, she might marry your boss and become your MD...

Just run your race on your own time

she might even marry ur pastor nd become the mummy G.O

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by alllivesmatter(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
franklingud:

Ignorance speaking.

You've ran mad already...I pity you slightly...slightly.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Skidee: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

legit done tire me o, come be like say i dey waste my time.

Abeggi go and sit down somewhere, na only you get problem?

It's either you are just a jealous being or you have inferiority complex. People have been advising you here, but your ”get rich or die trying attitude” is making you proove adamant.

I just hope you don't end up doing what will make you bite your fingers to chant "Had I known".

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
uchman:

Bro you are funny,
imagine a hommy walking on the way maybe around his area casually with black nylon containing bread...

Try withdrawal 1m from GTB , they use black nylon too . What if he is coming from GTB

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
Go on. Three day prayer and fasting consuming all Oyedepo and Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube and apply the instructions. Prayer by midnight saying show me what to do to acquire wealth( Deut8;18) God loves to show..HE won't disappoint u but like babalawo, be prepared to obey instructions
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Bruno3000(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Call her.. nothing dey there..she fit help you self..
most women don't offer help to guys they ain't dating. You no know women?

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Ugandatales: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
She called, she didn't do like she didn't see you...this means you're doing as bad as you think you are.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Richthekid: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Really
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by GodisFirst: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Put that behind you, you still have a bright future. You may his your jackpot any moment from now. No need avoiding her unless you feel reaching out to her will put you at a compromise, If not, you can get the needed connection for breakthrough through her. Most important is that you are a life and there is hope for a better future for you.
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by LifePortConnect: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
greatcrown:
I think you have pride issue. You better call her afterall she was not ashamed of you when she saw you. Call her talk to her about what you do if she could recommend you for job. God will not come down to come and answer your prayer but He will use your network.

Exactly ashybabs. Take note of this. What if God brought her your way for a purpose?
I understand the feeling but note that your identity is not in your acquisition. That has helped me a lot.
Shalom
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Wolfeye: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

i ran into one of my school mates after 10 years... and there i was holding a black water proof bag while she called me from her mob...

we exchanged numbers and she showed genuine concern but its so fuxked up i cant dare ring her

am such a loser

Smh. There is nothing there in owning a car.
Some of you suffer from low esteem because of other people’s property.
Holding a black nylon is not a sign of poverty.
I wonder when black people will just learn to live instead of chasing shadows of percieved glory.
It’s your ego speaking.
She should have called you too by now if she genuinely cares. She also has ego issues. Both of una fit each other.
This is your reality. You will not suddenly run away from life because your classmate owns a car and you don’t.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by ofiko123(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
ahmemmygrey:
Get money first
Better days ahead

I am telling you..

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by LadyPortable(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=101001921] cool

You better don't use a woman's clock to run your own race. Your female class mate can marry your father tomorrow and become your step mum, she might marry your boss and become your MD...

Just run your race on your own time

.Wisdom is not far from you
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by tosan245(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
I just felt I need to drop this.
Happiness and sound state of mind is a conscious effort.
In reality, who sets these standard of comparism in life??
We all have our individual race and zenith to climb. It's not a matter of who got there first, take charge of your own life course and find peace in whatever you do.

Life is a sweet journey friend. If we look at it with the spectacle of who is doing well and who isn't, we would be in a standstill while time goes by.

Remember these words by an Infamous Nigerian Musician : Dangote, Dangote still dey find Money.

Understand this and know peace!!!
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Oloristarr(f): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
[try commit suicide e go help calm ur nerves see mumu de find topic to start
quote author=ashybabs post=101001787]i just had a rude awakening...

i feel so lost!

am such a loser[/quote]
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by 99thEnemy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
nakaman:
no shame,. no dull, there are different kinds of door
This type fit be double door sef grin
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Ceenacks(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2021
If u continue with this mentality,, 10 more years to come u wil stil repeat this story.

Stop racing, and focus ur hustle. Pray.
Its not totaly unhealthy to match up anyways. Just use it as a step not a wedge.
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by Andrenalin: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2021
Wolfeye:

Smh. There is nothing there in owning a car.
Some of you suffer from low esteem because of other people’s property.
Holding a black nylon is not a sign of poverty.
I wonder when black people will just learn to live instead of chasing shadows of percieved glory.
It’s your ego speaking.
She should have called you too by now if she genuinely cares. She also has ego issues. Both of una fit each other.
This is your reality. You will not suddenly run away from life because your classmate owns a car and you don’t.

Bro u get sense....
Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by DedeNkem: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2021
ashybabs:

legit done tire me o, come be like say i dey waste my time.

Because of woman? You're already lost.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by henrixx(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2021
omorr this thread funny dieee!

so holding a black nylon is a sign of poverty? this is low self esteem of the highest order grin

1 Like

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by faithfull18(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Lol, those who compare themselves with themselves aren't wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This by wealthtrak: 1:10am On Jun 11, 2021
ashybabs:

i feel so lost!

am such a loser
grin grin @holding a black
waterproof bag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) / The B Of Unilorin List / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.