Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. (5685 Views)

2003 Extra Clean Registered Fully Loaded Lexus ES 300 You Can’t Afford To Lose / Yekpaaa Extremely Clean 2003 Camry Big Daddy Registered U Can’t Afford To Lose / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

ive sent the money to him already and you're only pained
don't mind them sir they may be mad people or kids.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

ive sent the money to him already and you're only pained

Please complete it for him na. So he would stop scamming on nairaland.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sent who, real dullard like u deserve to be crushed by a drunk dangote truck driver in day time. You are the same OP. U can't fool me neither can u fool us. I said 1 naira,u won't see from any nairalander and innocent unsuspecting victims offline. Idiot
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by frowland(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

i've sent 49k to you
i should send 50 but I made it 49 due to bank charges..
Fake. Paste the bank reference number ONLY and if I confirm this connections from both sender and receiver I give you 200k tonight!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
frowland:

Fake. Paste the bank reference number ONLY and if I confirm this connections from both sender and receiver I give you 200k tonight!
please show him sir. 39999guests , I believe you.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
I have not received it sir.
maybe it's your bank network. i've sent it already.

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

behold you proved them right. You may be one of them self.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
that's the mail message I got. try to complain to your bank
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

E choke

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by frowland(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
please show him sir. 39999guests , I believe you.

Am waiting! Or just give me d sender acc or receiver account. That will be enough for me. Thanks.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

but why adding more problem instead of just minding your business?
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

E choke
Sheykpey e hang grin grin cheesy
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:

Oga, deactivate and come back with a new moniker and format.

This one dn cast.

1 Like

frowland:

Am waiting! Or just give me d sender acc or receiver account. That will be enough for me. Thanks.
he didn't send anything
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:

Why begging, stealing and scamming when you should be hustling like everyone else?
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
i don't know what is wrong with my bank. and I've been debited already.
this country really sucks

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

that's the mail message I got. try to complain to your bank
this is nairaland for you. You will never know the real and the fake ones
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

Sheykpey e hang grin grin cheesy

My brother grin grin grin

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

My brother grin grin grin
my guy don dey lament cheesy cheesy
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

you're expressing joy over another person disappointment God is watching you.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
this is nairaland for you. You will never know the real and the fake ones

im really sad I still don't know why I should be debited when the money won't be sent sad

nigerian banking system works in a mysterious way
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

im really sad I still don't know why I should be debited when the money won't be sent sad

nigerian banking system works in a mysterious way
I will just ignore you.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

E go lament tire.

See the outdated format.

Provide proof since Morning no show yet he's everywhere.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
they already promised to refund me after 7 market days and nights

this really saddens me
do you know any way out? cry

1 Like

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:

I will forever rejoice over a scammer's disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

E go lament tire.

See the outdated format.

Provide proof since Morning no show yet he's everywhere.

i was expecting him to ask me for proof then ill tell him that i didn't get any proof before i sent him money nah cheesy grin grin

but the guy nor fall inside the trap
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

I will forever rejoice over a scammer's disappointment.
if truly am a scammer may you get the joy if not you will face pain beyond mine.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

they already promised to refund me after 7 market days and nights

this really saddens me
do you know any way out? cry

Please, I just pmed you.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Please, I just pmed you.
you maybe the same person.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

i was expecting him to ask me for proof then ill tell him that i didn't get any proof before i sent him money nah cheesy grin grin

but the guy nor fall inside the trap

E nr wise reach like that. Na one small boy for oshogbo. E still Dy learn work. At least he dn try, e dn pick 20k here.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
if truly am a scammer may you get the joy if not you will face pain beyond mine.

Book of Lamentations chapter 1 vs 2.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Please, I just pmed you.
my boss,
i don't have access to the mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan Buy Me 2.650,000 / Peugeot 206 - Automatic Transmission(2001/2002 Model). / Super Clean Toks Audi A4 000 @860k 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.