Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. (5688 Views)

2003 Extra Clean Registered Fully Loaded Lexus ES 300 You Can’t Afford To Lose / Yekpaaa Extremely Clean 2003 Camry Big Daddy Registered U Can’t Afford To Lose / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Book of Lamentations chapter 1 vs 2.
e remain make e open church cheesy
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
purehearttt:
you maybe the same person.

Maybe. But I want to know how he edited the screenshots..
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

my boss,
i don't have access to the mail

Na that screenshot matter. How you run am?
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

e remain make e open church cheesy

Na this format e suppose use.

Go religion section, start virtual church there begin bill he clients. Over Religious people can do anything for "God".
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Na that screenshot matter. How you run am?
na just notepad
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
39999guests:

na just notepad

Ok.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's 6.54pm WAT.

The perfect time to not get SCAMMED grin grin grin
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
In case you are not sure if OP is a scammer, go through his topics
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
SCAMMER OP,I SUMMORN YOU HERE AND NOW.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
It is 7.22 WAT and OP is still in the business of Scamming kind hearted Nlers
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Stanchem029: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Anthony munachi Okeke is behind this post. I know him well, his modus operandi and so on.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
The werey dn run
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2021
It is 12.43am WAT and OP is still in the business of Scamming people
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by eagleonearth(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2021
BarristerAlarig:

Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1.

Ask your friends and relatives, go to churches and mosques close to you.

Nlers aren't giving you a single Kobo.

You can't do as instructed because you're in pain, but you can hold your phone and type? Werey.

@justwise Please come close this thread.
grin he even replies to insults keenly. I suspect op is an upcoming scammer
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by eagleonearth(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2021
purehearttt:
am not surprised at all after viewing all your comments since you joined nairaland
the hellish and unbearable pains you're going thru allows you to reply to every comment and even conduct underground checks on fellow Nlanders?? This looks so funny

2 Likes

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Bastard poor scammeemr. Okeke the used poverty stricken scammer
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2021
You are a curse d bastard nd I will find you to have you killed. You have opened more than a
20 threads to scam ppl. I will find you, cut off your testes then kill u. Its a pity an unsuspecting victim sent you 20k. Low budget scammer. You can never buy even keke like this,talk of car or okada. You are this, you are that,I am this I am that. Dont you get tired of creating fake threads,fake stories,fake lies all cos of peanuts. If we ask what did you use 20k to do,u can't point to anything reasonable. Lazy idiot,don't worry,i have sent your details to someone who will track you ,pick u up,then rest na r.i.p. keep up with the scam, bigbrother is watching you.

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2021
eagleonearth:
the hellish and unbearable pains you're going thru allows you to reply to every comment and even conduct underground checks on fellow Nlanders?? This looks so funny
did I tell you I have eye problem?
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2021
BarristerAlarig:
The werey dn run
run to your father? I believe you are 12 years old.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2021
1 single shame u no get. Go and find work and get the Fvck outta here.

purehearttt:
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by eagleonearth(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2021
purehearttt:
did I tell you I have eye problem?
Laziness kills. Get a life asap
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by deavicky(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2021
Crimrburster:
The first picture, the thing you called tumor is so huge or big that your hand (fingers) doesn't supposed to contain or handle it easily like that.
I almost want to send this guy money and also plead with everyone here to at least do something, but having seen this picture, I doubt if this guy is saying the truth. If he is in pain as he claims, he can not hold his manhood with that pressure I can see from his hand. And secondly staying zamfara is also a lie because he believes the possibility of anyone seeing him in Zamfara is low.
Oops prove me wrong by giving me a video call and I will personally give you the balance cos I really want to help u inparticular. 08109879652 this is my number
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
eagleonearth:
grin he even replies to insults keenly. I suspect op is an upcoming scammer

He is. E nr even sabi work.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
purehearttt:

Because I burst you?? Wail more.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Angrygoat: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Low budget scammer scenario. Las las na wetin go catch u be this. Shebi u no fit waka,do anything ba. Ogun kill you there. Idiot

Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Stanchem029: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
Anthony m okeke is behind this moniker.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by bigjackass: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
jalodo2:
same guy as purehearttt. Check his begging threads too, he stays at Zamfara.
I also noticed both monickers write the same way and use similar format of failing business and health condition. See the thread where he used another of his alternates to collect 150k just in February.
https://www.nairaland.com/6405429/need-family-never-one/1#98879297
He was busted after the guy had already sent the money. He is back with a different account after wasting the 150k, expecting more manna from the gullible
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
RedDesQ:
Post hospital test pictures. Records etc. And address of hospital or lab so one or two persons can go verify

Post your certificate of ownership and the plantain/banana plantation you've been masquerading about.

Hypocrite!
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Purehearttt, it is God that will punish you o grin grin grin

Bastard
Gid will even punish anybody wey go send you money wink cheesy

bigjackass:
I also noticed both monickers write the same way and use similar format of failing business and health condition. See the thread where he used another of his alternates to collect 150k just in February.
He was busted after the guy had already sent the money. He is back with a different account after wasting the 150k, expecting more manna from the gullible
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by BarristerAlarig: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
bigjackass:

All this people on NL.

150k that could have been given to orphanage homes and starving kids.
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by nedekid: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Op called me some minutes ago. He said he's based in zamfara. Is there anyone in zamfara that can ascertain his health issue asap?
Ha.
Zamfara
Re: A Fellow Nairalander Is About To Lose His Life. by SideshowBob: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2021
purehearttt:
E no go Better for you. Lying scheming thief. Continue until that tumor truly manifests on your body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Corolla Sedan Buy Me 2.650,000 / Sold!!!!!!E39 BMW for 395k fixed...2003 coja bimma / Tokunbo Ford Explorer 2016 Model Accident Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.