Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129077 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Sirjudy1:

The telegram page. Seems it's their new fertile ground for recruiting gullible people

It has always been the place where ignorance reigns supreme on idiotic grants. But I'm afraid I don't know the Telegram groups. I would like to join myself. gringringrin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2021
What a beautiful title for this thread grin grin grin grin

Beneficiaries (aka donors), how far? How is the update market? Those stupid moronic updates. grin grin grin grin Are you jaded by them, already? No, you can't be; Theophilus and non-pareil scammer Elomama have free billions that will be shared. grin grin grin grin . Don't mind the stupid government that is borrowing left, right, and centre. grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
So painful, I would have loved teachlead didn't deactivate his account to come and spit his tantrums again and curse the admin for changing his thread title.

Who are those who were joining teachlead to abuse and curse us?

No Free money anywhere.

If you need grant, be on the lookout for Elumelu grant next time it opens and apply.

For loan; you can always apply for Agmeisis while you wait for the next time NYIF loan is open.

Go for real loan/grant and stop wasting money on Facebook and telegram grants.

Theobarth is a scam
TELPECON is a scam
Golden Bridge is a scam
Oseea is a scam
SEM is a scam

Desist from all this "drop your acct details and pay Bleep amount for processing" kinda grant/loan.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
peeps4u:
So painful, I would have loved teachlead didn't deactivate his account to come and spit his tantrums again and curse the admin for changing his thread title.

Who are those who were joining teachlead to abuse and curse us?

No Free money anywhere.

If you need grant, be on the lookout for Elumelu grant next time it opens and apply.

For loan; you can always apply for Agmeisis while you wait for the next time NYIF loan is open.

Go for real loan/grant and stop wasting money on Facebook and telegram grants.

Theobarth is a scam
TELPECON is a scam
Golden Bridge is a scam
Oseea is a scam
SEM is a scam

Desist from all this "drop your acct details and pay Bleep amount for processing" kinda grant/loan.

Well said. Nuff said, too. gringringringrin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
I never had the widest imagination that one day, people would believe in an unofficial source like WhatsApp for their source of information to the point of commiting their hard earned resources.

If these grants were to be real, the following would have happened:

1. There would be a publicity on it from a local or international news channel. There is no secrecy about a grant because donors also enjoy some benefits from the government.

2. The Nigerian government would have found a way of strongly associating with it. It would have received a Nationwide publicity, and the desired attention from relevant ministries.

3. There would be NO NEED to submit anything via Excel. It would cost less than N100k to get a standard, secure website where people can register for the grant. Also, the CBN would have made their database available for verification via the BVN, since it's the only unique way of avoiding double entries.

4. Disbursement would have been entrusted to any of the commercial banks. It is one of their major responsibilities, and they would have done so seamlessly.

5. Contrary to what most people think, pushing fiscal cash into an economy does not make the economy improve. Bring in that amount of money Theobarth claim to have, and you will not have the economy improved. You will instead have more money circulating and chasing the same goods. There would be very short term improvement of lives, and then a widespread inflation. Many of you here have already fantasized on the type of vehicle to buy, and how to build houses, etc. By the time millions of people are doing all these at the same time, all available goods within the country will be used up and scarcity would set in.

So a government cannot allow such money to come in at once, even if it's existing. And if it comes, it needs to go into active production for the economy to improve.

I have taken time to write all these to help you fully understand that there is nothing coming from Telpecon, or Theobarth, or any of them.

Don't let them deceive you with faith. Instead seek for facts. Religion has no place in this.

~ From Facebook

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Donors (aka beneficiaries), how are y'all preparing for the next moronic update, sorry disbursement. grin grin

It will end in unquantifiable disaster, just like its predecessors(SEM, TELPECON, ISHIBA, etc) grin grin grin

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2021
tplayer:
Donors (aka beneficiaries), how are y'all preparing for the next moronic update, sorry disbursement. grin grin

It will end in unquantifiable disaster, just like its predecessors(SEM, TELPECON, ISHIBA, etc) grin grin grin

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
Another one is out. Supreme Grant. The funny thing is people are rushing it seriously.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
pek:
Another one is out. Supreme Grant. The funny thing is people are rushing it seriously.

Yes just seen that now, too grin grin grin grin

Epic failure loading for the mumu Supreme grant. grin grin grin

I might open a thread for it soon. For those who have ears, they will listen.

A word is enough for the wise; a fool typically requires a court sentence grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
I saw the supreme grants on the Telegram today, they are already having issue of trust and the voice note tretning a certain guy with efcc and dss for trying to defraud supreme grants customers. I think more and more grants are still knocking on the doors of Nigeria. Supreme grants is based in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
More and more are knocking my brother.

Those grants have been knocking and entering Nigeria for about 6 years now. A lot of Nigerians collected billions of naira each from Sem, telpecon, TheoBarth, Oseea, Golden Bridge. I'm sure you must have collected from some of these grants before.

Supreme grant will not fail to deliver, it will surely end well like TheoBarth and others.

Aremolekunowo:
I saw the supreme grants on the Telegram today, they are already having issue of trust and the voice note tretning a certain guy with efcc and dss for trying to defraud supreme grants customers. I think more and more grants are still knocking on the doors of Nigeria. Supreme grants is based in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good day ladies and gentlemen, friends and enemies on this platform grin cool

Hope we have not overgrown our dancing shoes? grin You might need to buy a new pair if you have because the wait is still long cheesy.

Anyway, as we keep waiting, let us examine the case of Mr. X, a typical Theobarth die-hard subscriber.

Mr. X is a middle-class civil servant who earns about N56k monthly (having worked with the state government for about 10 years). He is married with 3 children; a typical Nigerian middle-class civil servant.

He heard about Theobarth grant from his church, and, coming from a trusted man of God, he had no reason to doubt the veracity of the news. To him, God had decided to lift him and his family out of penury.

He contemplated and studied the grant for some days, for he was naturally a very cautious fellow. He made wide consultation among those at the helm of affairs with regards to the grant and got the conviction he needed. Theobarth was said to be real and would disburse the following month. He was told that there was no limit to the number of clusters he could register: Theobarth had enough money to accommodate everyone who could sponsor a cluster. grin

He had some money in his savings account, so he decided to pull some out to invest in this life-changing venture. As His NIgerian sense kicked in, and he began to strategize on how to make the best out of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. smiley wink

First, he opened 5 different accounts in different banks for himself and all the members of his family. He called an extended family meeting and shared his newly discovered gold mine with them. He then urged each of them to open 5 different accounts in any Nigerian bank of their choice and forward the account numbers to him. Poverty had to be eliminated from their family root once and for all. grin grin

At work, he informed his friends and colleagues of the development and requested that they submit their names and account details, and those of their immediate and extended family members as well, that something great was coming their way. He, however, informed them that they would not need to pay any money at that point for the registration, but would need to part with a certain percentage of the grant when it comes.

Eventually, the list of names got up to 1000 which was needed to form a cluster. Mr. X then decided to sponsor each member of his family as a cluster owner. In order to achieve this without it raising any dust, he chose 5 different NGOs, reshuffled the list he had, and registered under them, each one having a member of his family as the cluster owner, and containing the same list he generated.

Let us stop here and examine a few things from the scenario that played out above: grin

Let us allow ourselves to be deluded for some seconds and assume that the grant is actually real and that Theobarth would disburse as he made his subscribers believe.

1. Without having any access to either the NIMC or CBN database (by using NIN or BVN) there is no other way of detecting a double entry, hence, Mr. X and his family members (including the underaged or even the deceased) would bag N100 million naira into 5 places as cluster owners, and 1.8 Million naira into 20 places as subscribers.

2. Mr. X would still go ahead and shortchange those registered under him by deducting their money based on the agreement they had.. After all, N2B would be transferred to his account to disburse to his cluster.

As unrealistic as the situation above is, that is what many Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe would happen. Many have spent a lot of money on grants and have spent a lot of productive hours praying and hoping that something that is clearly a scam would become real.

They attack and curse when you try to point out the obvious scam in the whole setup. They are too blind to see beyond the charade those men put up in the name of religion, and keep hoping for something that would never come.

Enough yarn for today grin grin

Let me go back to minding my business cheesy tongue tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sirjudy1:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, friends and enemies on this platform grin cool

Hope we have not overgrown our dancing shoes? grin You might need to buy a new pair if you have because the wait is still long cheesy.

Anyway, as we keep waiting, let us examine the case of Mr. X, a typical Theobarth die-hard subscriber.

Mr. X is a middle-class civil servant who earns about N56k monthly (having worked with the state government for about 10 years). He is married with 3 children; a typical Nigerian middle-class civil servant.

He heard about Theobarth grant from his church, and, coming from a trusted man of God, he had no reason to doubt the veracity of the news. To him, God had decided to lift him and his family out of penury.

He contemplated and studied the grant for some days, for he was naturally a very cautious fellow. He made wide consultation among those at the helm of affairs with regards to the grant and got the conviction he needed. Theobarth was said to be real and would disburse the following month. He was told that there was no limit to the number of clusters he could register: Theobarth had enough money to accommodate everyone who could sponsor a cluster. grin

He had some money in his savings account, so he decided to pull some out to invest in this life-changing venture. As His NIgerian sense kicked in, and he began to strategize on how to make the best out of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. smiley wink

First, he opened 5 different accounts in different banks for himself and all the members of his family. He called an extended family meeting and shared his newly discovered gold mine with them. He then urged each of them to open 5 different accounts in any Nigerian bank of their choice and forward the account numbers to him. Poverty had to be eliminated from their family root once and for all. grin grin

At work, he informed his friends and colleagues of the development and requested that they submit their names and account details, and those of their immediate and extended family members as well, that something great was coming their way. He, however, informed them that they would not need to pay any money at that point for the registration, but would need to part with a certain percentage of the grant when it comes.

Eventually, the list of names got up to 1000 which was needed to form a cluster. Mr. X then decided to sponsor each member of his family as a cluster owner. In order to achieve this without it raising any dust, he chose 5 different NGOs, reshuffled the list he had, and registered under them, each one having a member of his family as the cluster owner, and containing the same list he generated.

Let us stop here and examine a few things from the scenario that played out above: grin

Let us allow ourselves to be deluded for some seconds and assume that the grant is actually real and that Theobarth would disburse as he made his subscribers believe.

1. Without having any access to either the NIMC or CBN database (by using NIN or BVN) there is no other way of detecting a double entry, hence, Mr. X and his family members (including the underaged or even the deceased) would bag N100 million naira into 5 places as cluster owners, and 1.8 Million naira into 20 places as subscribers.

2. Mr. X would still go ahead and shortchange those registered under him by deducting their money based on the agreement they had.. After all, N2B would be transferred to his account to disburse to his cluster.

As unrealistic as the situation above is, that is what many Nigerians have been brainwashed to believe would happen. Many have spent a lot of money on grants and have spent a lot of productive hours praying and hoping that something that is clearly a scam would become real.

They attack and curse when you try to point out the obvious scam in the whole setup. They are too blind to see beyond the charade those men put up in the name of religion, and keep hoping for something that would never come.

Enough yarn for today grin grin

Let me go back to minding my business cheesy tongue tongue

Wonderful piece!

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by basitkhatri: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. buy gmail pva account
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by otojoe: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Pls let's chat on WhatsApp. 08053021058
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Donald of SEM, the pioneer of all Grant scams, has been declared wanted by EFCC.

Very soon, this will be the fates of Elomama, Theophilus, Kingsley and others who have either developed or promoted any of these Grant scams.

I wish I had saved teachlead's phone number when he opened this thread so he could also be tracked down as one of the accomplices of these scams.

Cc lalasticlala, seun. Can we have this thread on FP please. Some faceless and dubious elements in SEM Grant, despite Donald being on the run, are still trying to scam people by asking them to pay a certain 100k and another 15k for passbook for disbursement.

I wonder who still uses passbook to make transfer in this era and why SEM should even be the one charging for passbook instead of the bank.

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2021
This has become the most efficient way to scam people of their hard earned money without raising any dusts.

CBN and nameless individuals who do not want the progress of the poor masses will take the blame in the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
SUPREME is deploying a confidence trick. grin grin

Pay small money out; create new GRANTS to collect more from the benighted crowd grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Aremolekunowo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
There have been loud noice and celebrations since yesterday,by supreme people, the rumours is that supreme has started paying their customers. Any one who have received their alerts should show the evidence here
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Aremolekunowo:
There have been loud noice and celebrations since yesterday,by supreme people, the rumours is that supreme has started paying their customers. Any one who have received their alerts should show the evidence here
Not since yesterday. Two days now. An obvious fake alert in circulation. The other two are money paid to two people from a private account. Obviously fake if you scrutinize it well.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by khatri88: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… [url=http://Mouth Gig.top/category/gay-Mouth Gig/]check out this site[/url]
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by khatri88: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… <a href="http://Mouth Gig.top/category/gay-Mouth Gig/">check out this site</a>
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by khatri88: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…[url=http://Mouth Gig.top/category/gay-Mouth Gig/.com]check out this site[/url]

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Damigi24(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
I still do not know why people fall for information from unverified sources , a part of me says it is greed and a part says it is herd instinct. Either way the exposed information i see people released on a whatsapp platform i belonged exposed them to a lot of risk. Any smart scammer now have access to the following , Your Surname m Middle name ,last name , account number and your phone number . With that there is a lot that can happen . Sadly people will not stop and those i thought should know better are even the cheerleaders .

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by archsaintspirit(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2021
This is October, no news of collecting the money yet......���
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by sylve11: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Inside life.... sad cool
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by fuckpro: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Aremolekunowo:

...Lies
you need to get your head examine
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
fuckpro:

...Lies
you need to get your head examine

Beta lies grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2021
kizsis:
Good morning . All arrangements for the disbursement of THEOBARTH Grant have been concluded. We have been invited to a meeting in Abuja this Thursday to Saturday after which disbursement will be done to all beneficiaries. I need your prayers for journey mercies and the whole disbursement exercise. Please accept my humble regards. This is an inside information. Don't ask me how I got it .
this is November grin....so maybe you will go for another meeting in Abuja?? My man mmm came we no learn.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
this is November grin....so maybe you will go for another meeting in Abuja?? My man mmm came we no learn.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Liars everywhere. Isn't mama Supreme based in Badagry any longer?

BTW, have you paid for your 10k disbursement training?

Aremolekunowo:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.