Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129184 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by kizsis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
How will I shame? Grow up pls. I have not extorted any one including you. I shared my opinion that's all of its not suitable for you let it be. Maybe you can't read and understand. How did u pass exams ? people who need this information got what dey want. Npower for example was supposed to start long ago but what happened nobody knows the actual date it will commence. This doesn't mean it's fake. A Grant is free monies if it comes fine if it doesn't am not the person who said people should not be paid the Grant take ur negative life elsewhere. Nobody including me was forced to submit his or her details here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
kizsis:
How will I shame? Grow up pls. I have not extorted any one including you. I shared my opinion that's all of its not suitable for you let it be. Maybe you can't read and understand. How did u pass exams ? people who need this information got what dey want. Npower for example was supposed to start long ago but what happened nobody knows the actual date it will commence. This doesn't mean it's fake. A Grant is free monies if it comes fine if it doesn't am not the person who said people should not be paid the Grant take ur negative life elsewhere. Nobody including me was forced to submit his or her details here.

Npower is not a scam because there are beneficiaries, there are beneficiaries of covid 19 loan, there are beneficiaries of nyif loan, there are beneficiaries of Agmesis loan.

Name just one beneficiary from these grants like TheoBarth, telpecon and SEM that have been coming and going for years now.

Name the organisations (donors) behind these grants.

We need to shout and burst the plan the way we are doing now before people are being asked to pay for a processing fee like TELPECON, SEM and other grant scams did and yet nothing came out. They always started like this; tagging it free until people were asked lil amount for processing.

We will not watch it pass this time.

TheoBarth is a scam just like TELPECON, if you're angry, taunt us with your 1.8m

BTW, come and show us those you claimed have been paid by TheoBarth. Your lies won't fly, no bullying or name calling will make us leave this thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Another scam is this loan scam. They will advertise a 3-year loan facility with no collateral, no guarantor, no name of the loan facilitator, all with just 20% interest for the period of 3 years. It is all scam like these grants. They are after your processing fee. All these scammers are on the loose now advertising either grants or loan, don't fall for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by kizsis(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
If it's scame leave the thread. Na so una call Npower scam before payment started coming. This grants have been in existence for a while now just that the system is corrupt. People hijacked Telpecon Grant until the dornors threatened and they say payment will Commence in Sept. I know someone who paid for covid 19 loan #80 k cash just to get a loan of #500k somany people have paid for covid 19 loan before they got it. Why angry over a grant, more so even this Grant people have been asked to give something for show of appreciation but that's after u have been paid which for me I think is not bad.i will if am paid. People Putin this also use their own money. I did an agric program some yrs back even though it was through CBN and Nirsal we used money to facilitate it. Stop ranting like say u be hushpupy. Do giveaway no dey come spoil people minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Sirjudy1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
kizsis:
If it's scame leave the thread. Na so una call Npower scam before payment started coming. This grants have been in existence for a while now just that the system is corrupt. People hijacked Telpecon Grant until the dornors threatened and they say payment will Commence in Sept. I know someone who paid for covid 19 loan #80 k cash just to get a loan of #500k somany people have paid for covid 19 loan before they got it. Why angry over a grant, more so even this Grant people have been asked to give something for show of appreciation but that's after u have been paid which for me I think is not bad.i will if am paid. People Putin this also use their own money. I did an agric program some yrs back even though it was through CBN and Nirsal we used money to facilitate it. Stop ranting like say u be hushpupy. Do giveaway no dey come spoil people minds

I see exactly where most of you derive your immense faith from, its the use of the word, "grant" by these shameless urchins.

I take it you're an enlightened person, please do some research into the nature of "grants". There is usually nothing secretive about it. On the contrary, there is usually a wide media publicity on it.

There is no "grant" without a "donor". No organisation or individual would have millions of dollars to give and opt to remain anonymous. For your information, there are numerous benefits that donors from across the globe enjoy from their government, benefits that transcends money. No donor would like to give that up.

Your comparing your nonexistent grant with Npower shows how little your understanding of these things really are.

Even the Npower that's giving a meager N30k has a verification database that effectively captures every user's data and ensures that nobody registers twice. They are linked with CBN database that allows them access to BVNs for verification. They are disbursing via the commercial banks, and what's more, they have eligibility criteria, and nobody is asked to pay a dime. Your TELPECON or Theobarth failed to do any of the above. So I wonder which basis you are using in comparing the two.

Theobarth's only eligibility criteria is to pay the registration fee. Same with all other grant peddlers. No limit to the number of entries, just pay. And submit excel file containing names. How does that sound to you?

If you studied Economics, you'd know that the Central Bank has no business with any individual or NGO. They deal only with commercial banks. If an NGO wants to receive funds frok any NGO, they can do so through the commercial banks.

Also research on the economics of cashflow and the concept of inflation. If you do, you will understand why the government CANNOT allow 40 million people to access N5M each at the eame time, even if the money is there. Give Nigerians that kind of money (without any form of assesment or survery to ensure that at least 50% would go into active production) and the next day, everyone will be at the market to buy what they had always dreamed of. Guess what will happen next...

Nobody is a sadist. Nobody is happy that people are poor. But its grossly disappointing that enlightened people like you who should know better are here promoting this, and even having the audacity to abuse people that are trying to point you towards the right direction.

There are genuine grants out there, but Telpecon, Theobarth, and whatnots are not part of them.

Show me a proof of payment from any of them and I'll eat my words.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
LOL, they are asking us to leave the thread so they can lie unopposed that people are already getting paid.

It is because it is a scam that we will not leave.

I said it before and I will say it again, I will publicly apologise to teachlead and everyone the day TheoBarth pays, even if it takes them 10 years to pay, mention me, I will apologise.

Till then, we will continue to say it loud and clear;

THEOBARTH IS A SCAM
SEM IS A SCAM
TELPECON IS A SCAM
GOLDEN BRIDGE IS A SCAM. All they are after is a processing fee from applicants.

If it offends you, come and shut me up with your 1.8m

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
We are still waiting for those who have been paid by TheoBarth.

LIAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
We said all these before now, but they will reply with curses and abuses.

How does anyone think mere dropping bank acct details without any profiling guarantees you a grant of even 100, when one person can drop as much bank accts as possible? So, my wife who still has her late dad's ATM with her can as well drop her late dad's bank acct and collect multiple grants to herself or her kids?

The motive is to capitalize on the level of poverty and extort people of little amounts for processing fee.

Sirjudy1:

I see exactly where most of you derive your immense faith from, its the use of the word, "grant" by these shameless urchins.

I take it you're an enlightened person, please do some research into the nature of "grants". There is usually nothing secretive about it. On the contrary, there is usually a wide media publicity on it.

There is no "grant" without a "donor". No organisation or individual would have millions of dollars to give and opt to remain anonymous. For your information, there are numerous benefits that donors from across the globe enjoy from their government, benefits that transcends money. No donor would like to give that up.

Your comparing your nonexistent grant with Npower shows how little your understanding of these things really are.

Even the Npower that's giving a meager N30k has a verification database that effectively captures every user's data and ensures that nobody registers twice. They are linked with CBN database that allows them access to BVNs for verification. They are disbursing via the commercial banks, and what's more, they have eligibility criteria, and nobody is asked to pay a dime. Your TELPECON or Theobarth failed to do any of the above. So I wonder which basis you are using in comparing the two.

Theobarth's only eligibility criteria is to pay the registration fee. Same with all other grant peddlers. No limit to the number of entries, just pay. And submit excel file containing names. How does that sound to you?

If you studied Economics, you'd know that the Central Bank has no business with any individual or NGO. They deal only with commercial banks. If an NGO wants to receive funds frok any NGO, they can do so through the commercial banks.

Also research on the economics of cashflow and the concept of inflation. If you do, you will understand why the government CANNOT allow 40 million people to access N5M each at the eame time, even if the money is there. Give Nigerians that kind of money (without any form of assesment or survery to ensure that at least 50% would go into active production) and the next day, everyone will be at the market to buy what they had always dreamed of. Guess what will happen next...

Nobody is a sadist. Nobody is happy that people are poor. But its grossly disappointing that enlightened people like you who should know better are here promoting this, and even having the audacity to abuse people that are trying to point you towards the right direction.

There are genuine grants out there, but Telpecon, Theobarth, and whatnots are not part of them.

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thanks guys. You saved me grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nezero:

You are the reason why the "noisemakers" and "jobless minds" are still here - to protect the unsuspecting public from......

[img]https://media./images/f61f227c40f091683c9f61373f78807f/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Zankut: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
@Sirjudy1

Very detailed piece. You sir are a real Sir.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
peeps4u:

How does anyone think mere dropping bank acct details without any profiling guarantees you a grant of even 100, when one person can drop as much bank accts as possible? So, my wife who still has her late dad's ATM with her can as well drop her late dad's bank acct and collect multiple grants to herself or her kids?

The motive is to capitalize on the level of poverty and extort people of little amounts for processing fee.

The part in bold.gringringrin. But I know one thing: it will go over their heads, that's for sure.

Moronic updates is their favourite food. gringrin

"CBN to transfer money to TELPECON". gringrin

"TELEX COPY" gringrin

"LONG TERM GRANT" gringrin

"SHORT TERM GRANT" gringrin

"ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT" gringrin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sirjudy1:

What an analysis!
You read economics, isn't it. The part in bold has given you away.
But one thing is sure: most beneficiaries (aka donors) will ignore the jewels this write up.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by kizsis(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Noted. But if I may ask. CBN governor did economics as well.why were dey printing money without the permission from world Bank for over A yr? Did it cause inflation? No. Recently a professor got a grant of over 100 million many people are still getting it. What of covid 19 loan which every Nigerian alive and that has met the requirements is supposed to benefit from? They didn't think well before starting the scheme? Take India for exam during the covid lockdown the govt paid 70% on certain commodities to help the masses and today they are still doing well. This things work in most cases just that politics has spoilt everything. Forget about inflation. What is going on now is the More you look the less you see.even if they share 1million naira to every Nigerian there will not be any problem since they are somany ways they can control or limit peoples spending. My problem with our country is that all this big names only affect the poor masses the Rich enjoy this things uninterrupted. Even indomie they brought as palliative are still in the market for sale.anything the common man can assess the look for a big name and call. That's rubbish. Most States in Nigeria 80%sharez n property is bought by governors paid with money yet we don't hear about inflation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nezero:

Just as aieromon said, this is the reason they called us jobless; so that we will keep silent to convince more innocent people into their scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2021
Nezero:
Save you as how? Guy u be mumu ah swear
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 13, 2021
Sirjudy1:

This guy you’re largely ignorant, you think you know but you don’t. I don’t even know where to start from but just to summarise :
1. Theobarth grant donors are not anon.
2. “I take it you're an enlightened person, please do some research…”
What da hell men! What sort of condensation is that? Ok let me ask you, Are you enlightened? Because if really are, you would make a better construction of your words and secondly, you would have made some research yourself into the Theobarth grant, to find out their donors and to also ascertain the fact that there’s no registration fee on the grant. You stated an error fact that fees are paid, but that’s a lie, so it’s one of the following reasons: you’re talking on a topic in which you’re (a) not well informed on (b) misinformed on (c) haven’t done your research on (d) a victim of opportunists or predictors; whichever the case you’re not very bright to have shared such error.
3. The guy made a comparison to N-Power in terms of sensitisation and public awareness.
4. I believe there’s a system in place to dictate multiple individual entries (acc numbers). Again, you’ve displayed your ‘un-enlightenment’.
5. Yes, CBN doesn’t loan directly to individuals but you will need to be a customer of one of the eligible financial institutions i.e. PFIs.
Apart from other financial institutions, eligible PFIs include all non-governmental organizations-microfinance Institutions (NGO-MFIs). Come bros, how well do you know the root NGOs lobbying for this grant? Do you understand the matrix of this thing? Again it boils down to doing your homework before coming on here to show off stupidity.
And lastly, your economics of cashflow lol…omo you need help!! I blame this one on Nigerian Universities, I’ll advise u to think practically and stop thinking like a ‘jambite’ memorising exam answers.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2021
kizsis:
Noted. But if I may ask. CBN governor did economics as well.why were dey printing money without the permission from world Bank for over A yr? Did it cause inflation? No. Recently a professor got a grant of over 100 million many people are still getting it. What of covid 19 loan which every Nigerian alive and that has met the requirements is supposed to benefit from? They didn't think well before starting the scheme? Take India for exam during the covid lockdown the govt paid 70% on certain commodities to help the masses and today they are still doing well. This things work in most cases just that politics has spoilt everything. Forget about inflation. What is going on now is the More you look the less you see.even if they share 1million naira to every Nigerian there will not be any problem since they are somany ways they can control or limit peoples spending. My problem with our country is that all this big names only affect the poor masses the Rich enjoy this things uninterrupted. Even indomie they brought as palliative are still in the market for sale.anything the common man can assess the look for a big name and call. That's rubbish. Most States in Nigeria 80%sharez n property is bought by governors paid with money yet we don't hear about inflation.

Brotherly, don’t bother yourself too much about these miscreants, they lost to OP long ago, they’re just trying to cover shame with all their blabbing, and ppl are still dropping details. Morons grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Oshi no wife? grin
Which wife? You mean your step mom or what?
Bastard! See this one wey dey NL morning, afternoon, night. Chai…women don suffer! Omo if you’re married make my dog’s leg bend. You’re too jobless to be married even in 10yrs time.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2021
Frederic578377:

Save you as how? Guy u be mumu ah swear

If you no get 1.8m to show, then we go know who be mumu.

Better go and learn handwork!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Hundreds of clusters are being formed as we speak..

Classic case of cunning man dies, cunning man buries him.

Be cautious people.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
kizsis:
[b]Some groups have started receiving payment last week. [/b]One thing I don't know is how much they are paying cos I was out of town.truth is the grant is real and people will soon smile . For the fools posting rubbish u better leave this thread and form a thread for community if sad people and fools. Post what ever you want there let us have our peace here. Even exam no be every question you dey answer y comment of something u know nothing about fool. .
It is not enough to come here and tell us some people have started collecting. You need to do better than that. I have heard that countless times especially with TELEPECON. One authentic proof is what we need need and not a blanket statement. BTW, why all the name calling simply because someone doesn't agree with you? That's my problem with all these grants fanatics like you. When you are caught out, you resort to name callings.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Frederic578377:

Oshi no wife? grin
Which wife? You mean your step mom or what?
Bastard! See this one wey dey NL morning, afternoon, night. Chai…women don suffer! Omo if you’re married make my dog’s leg bend. You’re too jobless to be married even in 10yrs time.

Yes, if jobless means having the time to sleep and wake as you like, having the time to visit internet and do what you want, yes, I'm jobless. God has blessed me, he has made my earning easy that I don't need to sweat in wilderness for months before I can eat. If life wasn't that easy for me, I would have put my hope on fictitious grant and scam like TheoBarth.

I pray may God make life easy for you so that you won't suffer for months in the bush before earning a living.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
I need to reply this.

You said TheoBarth donors are not anon, prove him wrong by naming them. How do you ask him to research on donors that don't exist, why not name them here.

Mention one measure being taken to detect multiple entries. You are insulting the young man that gave reasonable argument, how do you detect multiple entries with acct number? A person can have as many diiferent acct nos as possible, how do u know it belongs to one person? Not even by name because several people bear same names.

Frederic578377:

This guy you’re largely ignorant, you think you know but you don’t. I don’t even know where to start from but just to summarise :
1. Theobarth grant donors are not anon.
2. “I take it you're an enlightened person, please do some research…”
What da hell men! What sort of condensation is that? Ok let me ask you, Are you enlightened? Because if really are, you would make a better construction of your words and secondly, you would have made some research yourself into the Theobarth grant, to find out their donors and to also ascertain the fact that there’s no registration fee on the grant. You stated an error fact that fees are paid, but that’s a lie, so it’s one of the following reasons: you’re talking on a topic in which you’re (a) not well informed on (b) misinformed on (c) haven’t done your research on (d) a victim of opportunists or predictors; whichever the case you’re not very bright to have shared such error.
3. The guy made a comparison to N-Power in terms of sensitisation and public awareness.
4. I believe there’s a system in place to dictate multiple individual entries (acc numbers). Again, you’ve displayed your ‘un-enlightenment’.
5. Yes, CBN doesn’t loan directly to individuals but you will need to be a customer of one of the eligible financial institutions i.e. PFIs.
Apart from other financial institutions, eligible PFIs include all non-governmental organizations-microfinance Institutions (NGO-MFIs). Come bros, how well do you know the root NGOs lobbying for this grant? Do you understand the matrix of this thing? Again it boils down to doing your homework before coming on here to show off stupidity.
And lastly, your economics of cashflow lol…omo you need help!! I blame this one on Nigerian Universities, I’ll advise u to think practically and stop thinking like a ‘jambite’ memorising exam answers.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nezero:

If you no get 1.8m to show, then we go know who be mumu.

Better go and learn handwork!

They are all angry like our criticism is responsible for their frustration in the hands of TheoBarth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by aieromon(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:
I need to reply this.

You said TheoBarth donors are not anon, prove him wrong by naming them. How do you ask him to research on donors that don't exist, why not name them here.

Checkout his time of account creation and posting history.

[img]https://media1./images/3db7fa71473b582e21b617777cd899ff/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
aieromon:

Checkout his time of account creation and posting history.

[img]https://media1./images/3db7fa71473b582e21b617777cd899ff/tenor.gif[/img]

Never thought to check. Thanks.

May be he's the same OP after running away from his own thread with shame.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
kizsis:

I will provide answers to you, but please keep it civil.
But if I may ask. CBN governor did economics as well.why were dey printing money without the permission from world Bank for over A yr?

My answer : CBN can print money but cant print money willy-nilly. This is not the USA. The moment more and more money starts chasing the same amount of goods more or less, you are inviting hyperinflation. This is pretty intuitive if you just spare it a few minutes of thought. Zimbabwe tried it. Haven't you hear about their hyperinflation. They were overprinting money to finance war operations, et cetera. The organisation that looks into your monetary policy especially when you borrow/a member from them is really the IMF. Zimbabwe underreported their military spending to IMF. This is fact.

Recently a professor got a grant of over 100 million many people are still getting it.
Me: Yes, she did. The amount is even higher than what you mentioned. And who gave her the grant? Bill gates Foundation abi. Who is giving TELPECON, THEOBARTH and others? She was given because she has done quality research in that field; she's a giant there. They are not giving money to no idiot. I know for sure, the whole money is not entering her hand in one tranche. It will be in installments and subject to verification/validation of work done. Bill gates Foundation needs that research badly cos of their involvement in the area she specialises in. It's for a reason that furthers their cause in providing humanitarian health care to Nigeria. They need quality data to work with. The job she's to do is huge too. Check it out.

India for exam during the covid lockdown the govt paid 70% on certain commodities to help the masses and today they are still doing well.

Me: Look, the USA shared money during the pandemic, but guess what happened to their total debt; it's increased. Going forward, Americans will feel the effect somehow. Some necessary cuts in spending will have to happen to pay back the money.

Me: If we could just be printing money willy-nilly, why are we borrowing? Why not just print to finance your spending? The CBN governor must be dumb?

This things work in most cases just that politics has spoilt everything.
Me: There is no politics involved. It's a scam. The CBN released statements previously to deny those clowns. From "money is with CBN to it will enter June/July". Did CBN tell you to go register for any grant? Yet CBN was to transfer money to them o, before the change in story. THEOBARTH is giving 150 million to cluster chairmen, 100 million to director. 2 billion for every cluster. Do you really believe these bovine feaces.

Forget about inflation. What is going on now is the More you look the less you see.even if they share 1million naira to every Nigerian there will not be any problem since they are somany ways they can control or limit peoples spending.

Me: Don't forget inflation, please. Economists are still fighting over it till today cos it's an important parameter that can't be neglected. One million in the hands of every NIgerian is a sure recipe for inflationary pressure and disaster. The semi-autonomous body in Nigeria in charge of inflation is the CBN. We cant quickly ramp up production to subdue inflation if one million was shared. We dont have that productive capacity sef to start with. This is not USA.

see.even if they share 1million naira to every Nigerian there will not be any problem since they are somany ways they can control or limit peoples spending.
Me: But why set your house on fire so you can test the efficacy of extinguishers, if you get my drift? The bonds they issue is one way. Lending rates is another, and also Cash reserve ratio. Inflation will continue to be hard to control until we start producing enough to feed ourselves. One major driver of inflation in Nigeria is agricultural produce.
In the USA and other developed countries, inflation is usually low. E.g 3%. In Naija, 11%, but recently it's around 17% abi. What caused it? food insecurity due to security issues is the chief cause.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by pek(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
tplayer
I always love reading your posts. I learn something new every time. " You don't test the efficiency of your extinguisher by setting your house on fire.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by kizsis(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Noted. Tplayer we argue to learn and not to win.well said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.