Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (128718 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:

They are all angry like our criticism is responsible for their frustration in the hands of TheoBarth
My brother you’re the one sounding frustrated with your never ending posts, lol omo get a life, you actually don’t have one.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:
I need to reply this.

You said TheoBarth donors are not anon, prove him wrong by naming them. How do you ask him to research on donors that don't exist, why not name them here.

Mention one measure being taken to detect multiple entries. You are insulting the young man that gave reasonable argument, how do you detect multiple entries with acct number? A person can have as many diiferent acct nos as possible, how do u know it belongs to one person? Not even by name because several people bear same names.

If I supply answers to those questions now, how is he enlightened? Or a good researcher as he claims, my dear anything you don’t know is beyond u nna m! Research in this context means inquiry in whatever is unknown to you, so If I mention the 3 donors now you google it and that’s it, you’ve researched? Lol, you’ve just proved your shallowness of mind. Go and sit down first
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Never thought to check. Thanks.

May be he's the same OP after running away from his own thread with shame.
You wish, this OP wey u dey worship like god, u barely make a post without referring to OP, i think you’re obsessed with the him/her.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Who get iPhone 8 for sell? undecided kiss
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2021
Frederic578377:

If I supply answers to those questions now, how is he enlightened? Or a good researcher as he claims, my dear anything you don’t know is beyond u nna m! Research in this context means inquiry in whatever is unknown to you, so If I mention the 3 donors now you google it and that’s it, you’ve researched? Lol, you’ve just proved your shallowness of mind. Go and sit down first
Your level of reasoning is so low. Someone claims there is donor for TheoBarth, in replying to him, you're asking him to do research. How do you research on what doesn't exist? The onus lies on you to mention the donors and discredit his claims.

Enjoy your 1.8m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Roguevigilante: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Scammers are way too many in this country. The time is coming that they will become endangered species.

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
peeps4u:

Your level of reasoning is so low. Someone claims there is donor for TheoBarth, in replying to him, you're asking him to do research. How do you r search on the hat doesn't exist. The onus lies on you to mention the donors and discredit his claims.

Enjoy your 1.8m
Chai…your brain is damage nna m….if you haven’t done your research how would you know the heart doesn’t exist? Huh? Because your brain tells you that they don’t exist doesn’t mean it’s so, oga engage your brain. You’re fighting a lost battle
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
The whole thing is a scam

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Frederic578377:

Chai…your brain is damage nna m….if you haven’t done your research how would you know the heart doesn’t exist? Huh? Because your brain tells you that they don’t exist doesn’t mean it’s so, oga engage your brain. You’re fighting a lost battle

You haven't made a single sense with all the gibberish you've been posting. I did my findings and came to conclusion that TheoBarth is a scam and has no donors, but you claimed to have done your own research, why not name the TheoBarth donors here to prove my assertion wrong? You can't continue to tell me to go and do research on inexistent grant.

Can I bring an inexistent grant here now and now ask you to go and do research on the donors? The onus lies on me to name the donors and prove critics wrong.

You want to play cunny but you're only exposing your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Roguevigilante:
Scammers are way too many in this country. The time is coming that they will become endangered species.

Very dishonourable people. Imagine attempting to scam the poor just to enrich yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
peeps4u:

You haven't made a single sense with all the gibberish you've been posting. I did my findings and came to conclusion that TheoBarth is a scam and has no donors, but you claimed to have done your own research, why not name the TheoBarth donors here to prove my assertion wrong? You can't continue to tell me to go and do research on inexistent grant.

The whole thing is a scam
I'm in one of their groups on telegram
It's all a bunch of gibberish
No serious person will take them seriously
Can I bring an inexistent grant here now and now ask you to go and do research on the donors? The onus lies on me to name the donors and prove critics wrong.

You want to play cunny but you're only exposing your ignorance.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by SavageResponse(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2021
kizsis:
Noted. Tplayer we argue to learn and not to win.well said.

teachlead:
Drop your Name, Account number & bank and any valid phone number, to be added to my cluster.

Disbursements will be carried out at unit/clusters, if you’re not in a cluster already, find one and join now. There’re thousands of clusters in the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.

N/B: don’t not pay to anyone for facilitation, this exercise is totally free.

The grant is real and we will all smile in a few weeks .

You posted this on 21 April 2021 meanwhile today is 15 June 2021.

Does it mean that "a few weeks" has still not passed? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

OP has been busy since last month, he won't be able to reply you.

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Contrary to Teachlead's claim that no fee will be asked, I got to know cluster sponsors/providers are to pay 20k

In latest development, this is the current gimmick being employed by theobarth to further delay the 'disbursement' of the grant.

Telepecon used CBN to drag the disbursement till they ran out of lies nad later had to admit no money had even been with CBN and that the money was even yet to reach Nigeria.

TheoBarth will use this to drag the disbursement, several 'meetings' will be held over this, before they will move to the next time delaying tactic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
They said it is free, see them advertising sponsor slot and enticing them with 5% (100m).

Each cluster will get 2billion naira each and the cluster provider/sponsor will take 5% (100m) of the total amount for the cluster.

Who wouldn't want to sponsor with just 20k to get 100m? TheoBarth is feasting on gullibilty and greediness of few people, but we will keep shouting for those who will eventually reason and not fall preynto these scammers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
peeps4u:
Contrary to Teachlead's claim that no fee will be asked, I got to know cluster sponsors/providers are to pay 20k

In latest development, this is the current gimmick being employed by theobarth to further delay the 'disbursement' of the grant.

Telepecon used CBN to drag the disbursement till they ran out of lies nad later had to admit no money had even been with CBN and that the money was even yet to reach Nigeria.

TheoBarth will use this to drag the disbursement, several 'meetings' will be held over this, before they will move to the next time delaying tactic.

The part in bold above: I even stated it earlier in one of my responses to him before he went AWOL.

Typically nowadays, only dumb cluster sponsors pay money for the "new" grants (OSSEA, THEOBARTH, CALIFIC etc). That you as a cluster sponsor can still collect money from the beneficiaries on your mumu Excel list is none of their business, as long as you pay the 20k and some even paid 30k sef.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Your level of reasoning is so low. Someone claims there is donor for TheoBarth, in replying to him, you're asking him to do research. How do you r search on the hat doesn't exist. The onus lies on you to mention the donors and discredit his claims.

Enjoy your 1.8m

grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

grin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
peeps4u:
They said it is free, see them advertising sponsor slot and enticing them with 5% (100m).

Each cluster will get 2billion naira each and the cluster provider/sponsor will take 5% (100m) of the total amount for the cluster.

Who wouldn't want to sponsor with just 20k to get 100m? TheoBarth is feasting on gullibilty and greediness of few people, but we will keep shouting for those who will eventually reason and not fall preynto these scammers.

OMGG
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
SEM came with its grant, no one got paid despite paying various ount for registration/processing.

TELPECON came like SEM, no one got paid despite paying processing fee.

GOLDEN BRIDGE came, asked and still asking applicants 2k each to open an account for disbursement.

THEOBARTH came, collected 20k each from cluster sponsors and promised each sponsor 100m each, they are still waiting and hoping.

If you're yet to see the patterns and beacon your reasoning as to how these are all clear scams, we will not let you bring anyone down and perish in your ocean of deliberate ignorance.

If you wanna perish in the ocean of delusion looking for inexistent grant, you will do it alone, you won't be allowed to drag people along with you by creating a thread like this again.

I hope after theobarth has come and gone, no sensible and reasonable Nigerian will open another thread for another grant like these ones.

ENOUGH OF RECYCLED GRANT SCAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
You see teachlead and everyone who has come to defend THEOBARTH lack integrity. They lie about the process being free. It is a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
peeps4u:
SEM came with its grant, no one got paid despite paying various ount for registration/processing.

GOLDEN BRIDGE came, asked and still asking applicants 2k each to open an account for disbursement.

THEOBARTH came, collected 20k each from cluster sponsors and promised each sponsor 100m each, they are still waiting and hoping.

If you're yet to see the patterns and beacon your reasoning as to how these are all clear scams, we will not let you bring anyone down and perish in your ocean of deliberate ignorance.

If you wanna perish in the ocean of delusion looking for inexistent grant, you will do it alone, you won't be allowed to drag people along with you by creating a thread like this again.

I hope after theobarth has come and gone, no sensible and reasonable Nigerian will open another thread for another grant like these ones.

For where? grin

The next moronic grant that will take over from THEOBARTH is already doing press-ups at the gym and the benighted grant crowd is also beaming with a smile, waiting to start listening to mumu updates. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
peeps4u:

For where? grin

The next moronic grant that will take over from THEOBARTH is doing press-ups at the gym and the benighted grant crowd is already beaming with a smile, waiting to start listening to mumu updates. gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
tplayer:

For where? grin

The next moronic grant that will take over from THEOBARTH is doing press-ups at the gym and the benighted grant crowd is already beaming with a smile, waiting to start listening to mumu updates. gringringrin

But we will make nairaland a no go area for them.

I just wish seun and lalasticlala will start banning these people that promote all these grant scams, just like he is doing with all those fixed games scammers.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
peeps4u:

But we will make nairaland a no go area for them.

I just wish seun and lalasticlala will start banning these people that promote all these grant scams, just like he is doing with all those fixed games scammers.

Some actually get some sense from here, but quite a large number will still continue due to greed, ignorance, poverty, and religion. ; shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
All these jobless boys una still dey post plenty stuff here, abeg make I hear word. Una no get anything to do in life? Whenever i long in here, all i will keep seeing is Theobarth grant, peeps4u, tplayer4u and d other one tufiakwa. god punish joblessness. Everyone else has moved on except u ppl. May God help una to find something useful to do with ur lives, so u’ll reduce the time u waste here
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
I have the time to post as many times as I want. May we never have to toil ground from morning to late at night before we eat such that it is odd to some people that some actually have everytime to do anything they want to do online even from the comfort of their houses and earn decent living.

If we are hungry and desperate, we would have attempted to believe in TheoBarth and other grant scams.

We wont move on from TheoBarth so soon. We must call out and shame the delusion of grandeur of those who claimed it was real and called us names. This nonsense grant must never feature on nairaland again.

I won't stop quoting OP, teachlead. He's a cunny and dubious man. Lied about the grant and even used every attempt to shut us down when we raised alarm.

The joblessness tag won't stop me and others who have been here before you and collectively succeeded in chasing OP away from here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nezero(m): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2021
I want to say a big thank you to all the guys that exposed these scams.

The idea that someone should 'move on',( just as some have 'moved on'), from their good efforts to protect people from scam is a very daft idea. It just shows how little these 'movers on' value the sensibilities of the people they are trying to scam.

Please let's all be safe and stand up against scams and injustices of every kind. And may God visit all these people who want to eat fat on the suffering and disappointments of others. May they fail as they have failed in this scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2021
Nezero:

The idea that someone should 'move on',( just as some have 'moved on'), from their good efforts to protect people from scam is a very daft idea. It just shows how little these 'movers on' value the sensibilities of the people they are trying to scam.

Please let's all be safe and stand up against scams and injustices of every kind. And may God visit all these people who want to eat fat on the suffering and disappointments of others. May they fail as they have failed in this scam

Don't mind those grant lusters.

Instead of them to put forward sound points why they think the grants are real, they are engaging in ad hominem attacks. Poor fellows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2021
peeps4u:
I have the time to post as many times as I want. May we never have to toil ground from morning to late at night before we eat such that it is odd to some people that some actually have everytime to do anything they want to do online even from the comfort of their houses and earn decent living.

If we are hungry and desperate, we would have attempted to believe in TheoBarth and other grant scams.

We wont move on from TheoBarth so soon. We must call out and shame the delusion of grandeur of those who claimed it was real and called us names. This nonsense grant must never feature on nairaland again.

I won't stop quoting OP, teachlead. He's a cunny and dubious man. Lied about the grant and even used every attempt to shut us down when we raised alarm.

The joblessness tag won't stop me and others who have been here before you and collectively succeeded in chasing OP away from here.

It’s now that know I that you’re really a child. Mumu, don’t go and look for something to do out there, keep feeding from your parent’s toil, one day they will die and you’ll be stranded, ur type will resort to robbery. Working from the comfort of ur home my ass! Nigga I don’t care about theobarth whatever did you see me drop my acc number here? But, u’re jobless and frustrated, accept it.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Nezero:

Nna m ur 2nd name is daft. Can u honestly answer this?
If u’re working in real life or doing business, like seriously making money because u have responsibilities, maybe wife, kids, ageing parents, siblings, friends, dog, food, house rent, sch fees etc to take care of, will u spend almost half of ur day on Nairaland each day trying to proof the falsehood of one single grant??
Like for real? Are u this daft? To use ur own words?
Have u no other things to worry about? If no! Then I am seriously worried about u. Moving on means facing other issues in life lol…right now I have a heavily pregnant wife, a close friend whose mom is very sick (kidney stone and liver disfunction), so sparing the time to come here to reply to u bunch of miscreants is just a lot of stress.
So unless u and ur fellows are tanagers feeding from mum’s pot or jobless and lazy, coming here everyday to repeat what u said the previous day is totally insane. Even cyber criminals don’t have this time or are u ppl mentally sick or somehow disabled or what? It baffles me. Like wether the stupid grant is real or not is no longer the issue but u ppl are acting like u’re sick. This op guy is good at messing with ppl’s minds. Please email me ur cv if u’re in Lagos, maybe I can help incase u’re jobless ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.