Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement (129185 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Johnlegacy57: 6:23pm On May 13, 2021
John Augustine
Access/diamond

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by joEnigma: 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
2119377767 UBA , Joseph Tank joel
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by haladu27(f): 12:01am On May 14, 2021
0051569758 Access bank Muazu Haladu 08032914038
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 11:43pm On May 14, 2021
How is the disbursement going this 2nd week? gringringrin

Expect more postponements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Amainyas26(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2021
Ahmed magaji Abubakar
First bank
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Amainyas26(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
Ahmed magaji Abubakar
First bank
08032459345/07033969017
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 12:49pm On May 15, 2021
Like TELPECON like TheoBarth, all are audio grants, perpetrated/masterminded by fraudsters and promoted by gulllible and another set of scammers.
Where is teachlead? He should come and show us his own grant.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
I just realised what teachlead did. He harvested details from nairalanders and moved them all to Whatsapp group where he can brainwash the applicants without any opposition. The guy comes to NL everyday but has failed to post here again only to harvest details.
One would have expected him to come back to this thread this weekend and shame all 'naysayers' with the so called grants.
Teachlead is colluding with the cheif actors of this scheme to scam people.

I heard they have started calling some people for processing fees.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Gbagura: 1:18pm On May 15, 2021
Scammers under the guise of grant. God will catch all of you.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 1:37pm On May 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Scammers under the guise of grant. God will catch all of you.

Their end will come like Hushpuppi and Umuak Akpan. That they are even riding on the poverty level in the country to scam people will make their end worse. Only poverty will make someone throw away common sense and fall cheaply for this scam.
How many poor, who have no hope of survival, will not give a promise of 1.8m naira grant a trial even if it means paying just 5k for a processing fee?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:
I just realised what teachlead did. He harvested details from nairalanders and moved them all to Whatsapp group where he can brainwash the applicants without any opposition. The guy comes to NL everyday but has failed to post here again only to harvest details.
One would have expected him to come back to this thread this weekend and shame all 'naysayers' with the so called grants.

Come this little boy, I read the things you write here everyday and smile, I always come here to laugh off, you make my day, I just don’t know what to say to you. I know that you’re a jobless teenager with no responsibilities that’s why you have spent over five (5) months or more of your Life on Nairaland alone, 5months on your phone screen? my goodness! You should be pitied.

I can’t remember all the things now that you’ve said but I know you’re committing crimes like
1. Defamation of character
2. Making false claims
3. Verbal abuse to mention a few, which are all against the Law and punishable by the law.

I know that you have very little understanding of what you’re doing and no sense of responsibility. Whatever happens to you now, your poor parents will bear the burden. Can you observe how people are ignoring your messages and still dropping their accounts even though I have officially told them to stop dropping since two weeks ago? Yet nobody is engaging your stupidity, doesn’t that make a statement for you? Are you not tired or atleast ashamed? Of course you won’t be, you’re operating with a low brain, and NL is a faceless social media and you think you’ll go free after all these? In an open space online? To a stranger you don’t know anything about? Without evidence? Chai! Ah! God of Heaven.

You may be my son’s age I don’t know, but as much as you’re beneath me obviously, you’re not worth my time or effort to pursue a case against you or track your ip with the DSS, it’ll only cost #45,000 or more, but I’ll gain nothing by handling you, I have a son too, who knows what he’ll do tomorrow.

You produced a false thread of the grant disbursement being shifted to next month and you copied/tagged my name on it, I still ignored you, you have said alot about me and I still ignored your childish ignorance. You made claims of people being called and asked for processing fees of #5,000, I don’t know your sources or how true that is but for me and my cluster I’ve never and will never ask anyone for money for this, I’ll rather give because God has blessed me, If I have collected or asked anyone for processing money for Theobarth grant or any other grant, I am saying this publicly let the person come out and challenge me, infact let God judge that case for me. He that goes to equality goes with clean hands. Anyway, I’ve nothing to prove to you boy and I know I may not respond to you any longer but understand that when a man goes out in the rain even with an umbrella, though the rain doesn’t beat his head, the water on the ground will definitely touch his feet. I am not going to do anything to you at least for now.

But I call on the God of Heaven, God of vengeance, LET GOD JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, peeps4u or whatever your name is, and if I am harvesting people’s details and using it for any evil or scam or any of your accusations, let His judgement come upon me hotly and let me reap the consequences of my actions instantly, even if it is death. (The public should help me understand how people’s account numbers and name only can be used for fraud, but I don’t know much about that, but let me repeat it nobody should drop any details again, I submitted my list since two weeks ago, those who dropped already should go and edit and remove it please, so one can understand where their problems are coming always.)

But if not so, if I’m not using those details for scam let His wrath consume you @peeps4u, if the things you’re saying against me are lies let FIRE from the throne of God strike you, evil will engulf and follow you for the rest of your life. In fact if you don’t provide this same public with sufficient evidence, this same NL that you’re furnishing with false claims against me, Let your Karma begin this moment, may the God of War fight for me, infact I won’t curse you to die but you’ll live and absorb the consequences of your actions with your bone marrow. Evil will eat you up slowly and painfully. I don’t know what will happen to you but if you don’t confess and seek for God’s forgiveness, I don’t know for you. As for me I don’t need your apology, I may delete my NL account whenever I want, I may never even get to read your posts again but mark today’s date that something significant took effect in your life. Have a good day @peeps4u.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 2:55pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Ya, they will tell you you don't have to pay, but that's just to draw you in.
Now processing fee gringrin

Since many Nigerians ain't ready to apply sense, let @teachlead enjoy his filthy lucre.

I only need one person to take heed and I will be okay. I know many actually take heed, anyway gringrin

I am happy we didn't allow him have a field day here. He should take his gullible donors (aka beneficiaries) to Mars; I am not bothered. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:02pm On May 15, 2021
What's your problem with battling with age?
How old are you this guy?

One would have expected you to act your age and be reasonable before coming here to harvest people's details for scams. I guess it is this age thing you're using to cow your people on WhatsApp. Woe unto you and your age for being a useless old man scamming young people at your age.

You must be jobless also to come here everyday to read Posts. How shallow minded can you be to think being away offline means being busy or being rich or being online means being poor and jobless.
To have this archaic mentality really tells your thought process and how foolish you are and why you could be so gullible to believe in 1.8m naira grants somewhere.

You dare threaten with DSS?
How convenient it is for you to shy away from the so called TheoBarth grant despite ranting with numerous words. You filed to address the Thoebarth issues but came here to rant like a mad dog.

Again, teachlead,

you're a criminal;
You're a scammer;
You came here to harvest people details off nairalanders so you can brainwash and scam them on WhatsApp;
You colluded with TheoBarth scammers to scam peopl.

Prove you're worth just an iota of integrity by showing the grant being disbursed. This is the end of second week of May.

You're a son of nobody if you don't bring your DSS.

teachlead:

Come this little boy, I read the things you write here everyday and smile, I always come here to laugh off, you make my day, I just don’t know what to say to you. I know that you’re a jobless teenager with no responsibilities that’s why you have spent over five (5) months or more of your Life on Nairaland alone, 5months on your phone screen? my goodness! You should be pitied.

I can’t remember all the things now that you’ve said but I know you’re committing crimes like
2. Making false claims
3. Verbal abuse to mention a few, which are all against the Law and punishable by the law.

I know that you have very little understanding of what you’re doing and no sense of responsibility. Whatever happens to you now, your poor parents will bear the burden. Can you observe how people are ignoring your messages and still dropping their accounts even though I have officially told them to stop dropping since two weeks ago? Yet nobody is engaging your stupidity, doesn’t that make a statement for you? Are you not tired or atleast ashamed? Of course you won’t be, you’re operating with a low brain, and NL is a faceless social media and you think you’ll go free after all these? In an open space online? To a stranger you don’t know anything about? Without evidence? Chai! Ah! God of Heaven.

You may be my son’s age I don’t know, but as much as you’re beneath me obviously, you’re not worth my time or effort to pursue a case against you or track your ip with the DSS, it’ll only cost #45,000 or more, but I’ll gain nothing by handling you, I have a son too, who knows what he’ll do tomorrow.

You produced a false thread of the grant disbursement being shifted to next month and you copied/tagged my name on it, I still ignored you, you have said alot about me and I still ignored your childish ignorance. You made claims of people being called and asked for processing fees of #5,000, I don’t know your sources or how true that is but I’ve never and will never ask anyone for money for anything, I ‘ll rather give because God has blessed me, I f I have collected or asked anyone for processing money for Theobarth grant or any other grant, I am saying this publicly let the person come out and challenge me, infact let God judge that case for me, He that goes to equality goes with clean hands. Anyway, I’ve nothing to prove to you and I know I may not respond to you any longer but understand that when a man goes out in the rain even with an umbrella, though the rain doesn’t beat his head, the water on the ground will definitely touch his feet. I am not going to do anything to you at least for now.

But I call on the God of Heaven, God of vengeance, LET GOD JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, whatever your name is, and if I am harvesting people’s details and using it for any evil or scam or any of your accusations, let HIS judgement come upon me hotly and let me reap the consequences of my actions instantly, even if it is death, but if not so, let HIS wrath consume you, if the things you’re saying against me are lies let FIRE from the throne of God strike you, evil will follow you for the rest of your life. In fact if you don’t provide this same public with sufficient evidence, this same NL that you’re furnishing with false claims against me, Let your Karma begin this moment, may the God of War fight for me, infact I won’t curse you to die but you’ll live and absorb the consequences of your actions with your bone marrow. Evil will eat you up slowly and painfully. I don’t know what will happen to you but if you don’t confess and seek for God’s forgiveness, I don’t know for you. As for me I don’t need your apology, I may delete my NL account whenever I want, I may never even get to read your posts again but mark today’s date that something significant took effect in your life. Have a good day @peeps4u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:11pm On May 15, 2021
This was how on the other TELPECON thread, another one was cursing all around.

Teachlead, you should be ashamed of yourself if after we said it intially that nothing would happen in second week of May and no disbursement happened, you still came here to rant rather than shaming us with your grants.

Again, shame on you if this scam is what you use your age for. Desist from this scam, stop playing on people's emotions or scamming them in the name of grants because of the poverty in the land. I'm a parent, I wouldn't watch young people get scammed but rather you want to use your age earn respect and trust from young ones so you can brainwash them, but I and other reasonable Nigerians here will not fold our hands and watch you compund people's woes by extorting them.

I owe you an apology the day the grant is paid.

Teachlead, I will keep coming here occassionally to call out this scam for as long as people are dropping their details for this scam. You're obviously coming here to harvest details everyday so I will not stop calling you out until this thread is locked.

If you have little integrity, you will here come this weekend, apologise for the failure and ask the moderator to lock or close the thread since the grant didn't come out as you arrogantly promised before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:13pm On May 15, 2021
tplayer:

Ya, they will tell you you don't have to pay, but that's just to draw you in.
Now processing fee gringrin

Since many Nigerians ain't ready to apply sense, let @teachlead enjoy his filthy lucre.

I only need one person to take heed and I will be okay. I know many actually take heed, anyway gringrin

I am happy we didn't allow him have a field day here. He should take his gullible donors (aka beneficiaries) to Mars; I am not bothered. gringringrin

Were you not the one this teachlead was also calling a kid at the beginning of this thread?

That guy obviously has problem if ye thinks he's older than everyone here. May be he thinks age should be used to scam people hence we that are against this are kids.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:17pm On May 15, 2021
teachlead:

2. Making false claims

You produced a false thread of the grant disbursement being shifted to next month and you copied/tagged my name on it, I still ignored you, you have said alot about me and I still ignored your childish ignorance. You made claims of people being called and asked for processing fees of #5,000, I don’t know your sources or how true that is but for me and my cluster I’ve never and will never ask anyone for money for this, I’ll rather give because God has blessed me, If I have collected or asked anyone for processing money for Theobarth grant or any other grant, I am saying this publicly let the person come out and challenge me, infact let God judge that case for me. He that goes to equality goes with clean hands. Anyway, I’ve nothing to prove to you boy and I know I may not respond to you any longer but understand that when a man goes out in the rain even with an umbrella, though the rain doesn’t beat his head, the water on the ground will definitely touch his feet. I am not going to do anything to you at least for now.

But I call on the God of Heaven, God of vengeance, LET GOD JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU, peeps4u or whatever your name is, and if I am harvesting people’s details and using it for any evil or scam or any of your accusations, let His judgement come upon me hotly and let me reap the consequences of my actions instantly, even if it is death. (The public should help me understand how people’s account numbers and name only can be used for fraud, but I don’t know much about that, but let me repeat it nobody should drop any details again, I submitted my list since two weeks ago, those who dropped already should go and edit and remove it please, so one can understand where their problems are coming always.)

But if not so, if I’m not using those details for scam let His wrath consume you @peeps4u, if the things you’re saying against me are lies let FIRE from the throne of God strike you, evil will engulf and follow you for the rest of your life. In fact if you don’t provide this same public with sufficient evidence, this same NL that you’re furnishing with false claims against me, Let your Karma begin this moment, may the God of War fight for me, infact I won’t curse you to die but you’ll live and absorb the consequences of your actions with your bone marrow. Evil will eat you up slowly and painfully. I don’t know what will happen to you but if you don’t confess and seek for God’s forgiveness, I don’t know for you. As for me I don’t need your apology, I may delete my NL account whenever I want, I may never even get to read your posts again but mark today’s date that something significant took effect in your life. Have a good day @peeps4u.

Sage, you have no time for peeps4u, yet you came out of your cave with this epistle. I hear you.

You said he should be pitied. I think you should be prayed for for deceiving people with a spurious grant. I know you mean well, but I am sorry your grant is fake. You are collecting people's details for what is sure to fail and failing already.

By the way, the title of this thread is already looking incongruous, please edit it. 2nd week is gone now, isn't it?

God, in his mercy, will do no harm to peeps4u for speaking the truth! How about you pray that those who have been dribbling you around should fall and die. That's the prayer you need to pray.

People have been dropping because of the deadly combo of ignorance, greed, poverty and religious blindness.

Oga pastor, there is no grant anywhere worth billions to distribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:23pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Were you not the one this teachlead was also calling a kid at the beginning of this thread?

That guy obviously has problem if ye thinks he's older than everyone here. May be he thinks age should be used to scam people hence we that are against this are kids.

I was. If you think you deserve respect cos you are Methuselah, use your age wisely. Don't be advertising fake grants.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:25pm On May 15, 2021
I know his gimmick. He wants to instill fear with that curse so critics can stay off criticizing on this thread.

He can curse from now till tommorow, but I know he's culpable.

A sincere man will have honorably come back today and asked the mod to lock this thread as the scheme has failed to fulfil it's promises.

He's also playing along with them in the scam.

tplayer:

Sage, you have no time for peeps4u, yet you came out of your cave with this epistle. I hear you.

You said he should be pitied. I think you should be prayed for for deceiving people with a spurious grant. I know you mean well, but I am sorry your grant is fake. You are collecting people's details for what is sure to fail and failing already.

By the way, the title of this thread is already looking incongruous, please edit it. 2nd week is gone now, isn't it?

God, in his mercy, will do no harm to peeps4u for speaking the truth! How about you pray that those who have been dribbling you around should fall and die. That's the prayer you need to pray.

People have been dropping because of the deadly combo of ignorance, greed, poverty and religious blindness.

Oga pastor, there is no grant anywhere worth billions to distribute.

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:29pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:
I know his gimmick. He wants to instill fear with that curse so critics can stay off criticizing on this thread.

He can curse from now till tommorow, but I know he's culpable.

A sincere man will have honorably come back today and asked the mod to lock this thread as the scheme has failed to fulfil it's promises.

He's also playing along with them in the scam.

Ya, that's the plan.
But he has failed already.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 3:30pm On May 15, 2021
One thing I hate is watching a scam going on, I will call it out even if I'm the only one seeing the scam among thousands but thank God we have many reasonable people already calling you out from the inception of this thread. Teachlead, no threat or curse can make me or anyone stop calling you out.

I dare you to prove the grant is real by now. This is the end of another second week.

Just show us one beneficiary, just one. Till then, you're an accomplice to TheoBarth grant scam if you are helping them to convince, brainwash and harvest people's details.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 3:42pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:
One thing I hate is watching a scam going on, I will call it out even if I'm the only one seeing the scam among thousands but thank God we have many reasonable people already calling you out from the inception of this thread. Teachlead, no threat or curse can make me or anyone stop calling you out.

I dare you to prove the grant is real by now. This is the end of another second week.

Just show us one beneficiary, just one. Till then, you're an accomplice to TheoBarth grant scam if you are helping them to convince, brainwash and harvest people's details.

My brother, don't let one clown disturb you.
TELPECON people did worse than this, but where is their grant now. TELEX copy is holding it back from them. gringringrin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2021
tplayer:

My brother, don't let one clown disturb you.
TELPECON people did worse than this, but where is their grant now. TELEX copy is holding it back from them. gringringrin

Do you even know the meaning of a clown? You’ve written close to 20 posts or more on my thread. Are you not the same boy I talked to and ever since then, at least your words are gathering a little sense and construction. Now, you want to wallow back into your ignorance?

Look if you believe the grants are a scam, that’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion, you have made your points, you don’t have to write post after post after post to convince anyone otherwise. You look immature and stupid doing that, think about it nah. Why won’t anyone imagine you as child, even a child would have moved on from this thread since people are still ignoring the warnings, I think I made a mistake, it’s frustration and jobless that’s the problem. Was it not just one post that I made yet you boys (2 of you) have spent weeks trying to convince ppl otherwise with endless posts, yet you haven’t succeeded, now he results to copy and mention my username, to defame me? just to get my attention? He would have called, if he had my number lol.

You said God won’t do evil to him because he spoke the truth, so what’s the truth? That I’m in fraud with Theobarth? A person he doesn’t know? Well, if you’re in accord with him then I extend the judgement to you too. Let God judge if I’m in fraud with Theobarth or any other grant. You want to buy case? ok.

Yes, a causeless curse shall not be, but by the reason of your false accusations against me personally (NOT THEOBARTH), there’s a cause and my Curses shall stand and it has been established. You can say whatever you want going forward, it’s ppl like you that things happen to, and your parents won’t know where it came from. You think this your family feud, in the morning your family will still give you money after last night’s quarrel? You think you can come to the public and abuse anyone you especially ppl you can’t see, and you think you’ll last. Don’t worry

I know you boys want me to engage your foolishness, but it’s actually laughable, I just wanted to extend the curse to you, I’m glad that you’re reading it. When it will start playing out, remember.

You said you knew that I meant well, I’m grateful for that. But if you’ve a believe or grievances against any grant, then spend your days writing constructive arguments with facts against them, since you’ve no job or chores to do for your parents. Don’t confront strangers like this. You’re a bright young man but you should make better choices, you should know better. Now, I’ve succeeded so continue in your ignorance.

Incase you forgot what I said to you before read it again below.

Come this boy, it’s obvious that this has become a matter for children. I’m not your mate neither am I related to you, If I’m not up to your father’s age at least I’m sure I’ll be 20-40 yrs older than you. You don’t jump into things like this, in a public space, you still have a long way to go, be guided, often times youth thinks that it has nothing to gain from the old, but it forgets that the sun that shines now is the sun that shone before the conception of his father.

I know I won’t say anything else to you, but be careful, a bald man never goes to a stone fight. We may know one thing but the other things we don’t know are greater than us. I wish you health and safe travels.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 5:25pm On May 15, 2021
The method is clear; to keep harvesting details everyday even without posting any longer.

He's angry because people are coming here very often to call out the scam for what it is.

As long the thread is up and running, and people keep dropping details, anyone can choose to come here as many times as possible to shout scam. Deal with that boy.

Hear this boy, you're an accomplice to Thoebarth scammers, you can as well be named one for as long as you keep encouraging and brainwashing people into the sham of a grant.

You are aggressively marketing a scam, you even created 2 threads for the purpose, but you think you shouldn't be called a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 6:08pm On May 15, 2021
teachlead:

Do you even know the meaning of a clown? You’ve written close to 20 posts or more on my thread. Are you not the same boy I talked to and ever since then, at least your words are gathering a little sense and construction. Now, you want to wallow back into your ignorance?

Look if you believe the grants are a scam, that’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion, you have made your points, you don’t have to write post after post after post to convince anyone otherwise. You look immature and stupid doing that, think about it nah. Why won’t anyone imagine you as child, even a child would have moved on from this thread since people are still ignoring the warnings, I think I made a mistake, it’s frustration and jobless that’s the problem. Was it not just one post that I made yet you boys (2 of you) have spent weeks trying to convince ppl otherwise with endless posts, yet you haven’t succeeded, now he results to copy and mention my username, to defame me? just to get my attention? He had my number, he would have called. lol

You said God won’t do evil to him because he spoke the truth, so what’s the truth? That I’m in fraud with Theobarth? A person he doesn’t know? Well, if you’re in accord with him then I extend God’s judgement towards you too. Let God judge if I’m in fraud with Theobarth or any other grant. You want to buy case? ok.

Yes, a causeless curse shall not be, but by the reason of your false accusations against me personally (NOT THEOBARTH), there’s a cause and my Curses shall stand and it has been established. You can say whatever you want going forward, it’s ppl like you that things happen to, and your parents won’t know where it came from. You think this your family feud, in the morning your family will still give you money after last night’s quarrel? You think you can come to the public and abuse anyone you especially ppl you can’t see, and you think you’ll last. Don’t worry

I know you boys want me to engage your foolishness, but it’s actually laughable, I just wanted to extend the curse to you, I’m glad that you’re reading it. When it will start playing out, remember.

You said you knew that I meant well, I’m grateful for that. But if you’ve a believe or grievances against any grant, then spend your days writing constructive arguments with facts against them, since you’ve no job or chores to do for your parents. Don’t confront strangers like this. You’re a bright young man but you should make better choices, you should know better. Now, I’ve succeeded so continue in your ignorance.

Come this boy, it’s obvious that this has become a matter for children. I’m not your mate neither am I related to you, If I’m not up to your father’s age at least I’m sure I’ll be 20-40 yrs older than you. You don’t jump into things like this, in a public space, you still have a long way to go, be guided, often times youth thinks that it has nothing to gain from the old, but it forgets that the sun that shines now is the sun that shone before the conception of his father.

I know I won’t say anything else to you, but be careful, a bald man never goes to a stone fight. We may know one thing but the other things we don’t know are greater than us. I wish you health and safe travels.

You bastard, I will be back for you. I am busy now. The gloves are off.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 9:23pm On May 15, 2021
teachlead:

Look if you believe the grants are a scam, that’s ok, you’re entitled to your opinion, you have made your points, you don’t have to write post after post after post to convince anyone otherwise. You look immature and stupid doing that, think about it nah. Why won’t anyone imagine you as child, even a child would have moved on from this thread since people are still ignoring the warnings, I think I made a mistake, it’s frustration and jobless that’s the problem. Was it not just one post that I made yet you boys (2 of you) have spent weeks trying to convince ppl otherwise with endless posts, yet you haven’t succeeded, now he results to copy and mention my username, to defame me? just to get my attention? He had my number, he would have called. lol

You said God won’t do evil to him because he spoke the truth, so what’s the truth? That I’m in fraud with Theobarth? A person he doesn’t know? Well, if you’re in accord with him then I extend God’s judgement towards you too. Let God judge if I’m in fraud with Theobarth or any other grant. You want to buy case? ok.

You are a clown but a low-grade Elomama, your scammer-in-chief. Your ignorance is legendary. Just 10 of your kind in sensitive positions can ruin a nation. Thank God you are nowhere near that. You are just a low-level huckster of no real value. You push a fake product and, worse still, you are doing it in your old age when you should be enjoying your retirement. Poor You!

That I am entitled to my opinion is not up for debate. If you don't want people contributing to your topics, then go look for a whatsapp group or website that reads TELPECON 2.0 and go display your imbecilic level of intelligence there, and I have told you this before. Here, for the most parts, people rub minds together, not throw curses when their ignorance is laid bare.

For every hundred that drops their details, there are many others who go through this thread and receive sense and walk away without commenting. Yes, its true. But I know it's beyond your ken. After all you are part of those literally expecting money from nowhere. You are a CURSED fool. A fool at your age is a fool for ever.

Your ilk who wasted their time throwing curses at those trying to tell them the truth during the halcyon days of TELEPCON are where now? Enjoying their grant? grin grin I am sure you threw some useless curses then and you are still doing so in THEOBARTH, and you will continue to do so for the rest of your miserable life as continue to apply for moronic grants.

You are the cursed one for pushing a fake grant and an equally fake disbursement date. So in your stupid mind, God will bless you for pushing a fake grant and a fake disbursement date?

You are cursed for making people hope for what is not.

You promised disbursement would happen by the 2nd week of May. It failed like you have always failed in life. Instead of you to come with an apology, you are here trying to best your last moronic post with every new post.

You claim to be old, yet you are faffing around pushing a silly grant, instead of you to be tending to your grandchildren so they don't follow your primrose path to ruin.

At your age, you are expecting Santa from planet mars to load your account with millions. Why wont you anyway when you are CURSED. When your mates were listening in economics class, you foolish self was horsing around, probably playing truant.

If you had dedicated your youthful years to meaningful ventures, you wouldn't be here on a Nairaland thread pushing a moronic grant in your twilight. Your earlier failure is even leading to more failure--your condition is a hopeless one.

Mr man, where are the facts to back up your grant? If at your age, you believe a faceless body in a far-away country is going to give you millions of naira, then I am afraid MADNESS runs/gallops in your family.

I don't normally do this; you pushed me into it with your uncouth way of speaking.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 9:44pm On May 15, 2021
tplayer, you don't need to be apologetic, teachlead deserves every word you threw at him. He's a shameless self-acclaimed old man who does nothing but engages in deceiving people about inexistent loan.

It is more disgusting that he's banking on his age to intimidate and silence people while scamming them.

The guy earlier claimed here that TELPECON was real and IGP was involved.

How do you arrogantly, religiously and aggressively market and defend a scam, cursing and abusing in the process and yet you don't want to be called a scammer even when the project you market fails?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 10:27pm On May 15, 2021
peeps4u:
tplayer, you don't need to be apologetic, teachlead deserves every word you threw at him. He's a shameless self-acclaimed old man who does nothing but engages in deceiving people about inexistent loan.

It is more disgusting that he's banking on his age to intimidate and silence people while scamming them.

The guy earlier claimed here that TELPECON was real and IGP was involved.

How do you arrogantly, religiously and aggressively market and defend a scam, cursing and abusing in the process and yet you don't want to be called a scammer even when the project you market fails?

IG was involved. Ya, I remember that. gringringrin
I remember TELEX copy too gringrin
I remember 720 billions dollars gringrin
I remember the billions with CBN gringringrin
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by tplayer: 7:05am On May 16, 2021
" The only credible grant you can be sure of is Tony Elumelu,and any grant that says form cluster,unit, segment, cashpoint and so on,they are all fake,any grant that you pay #1 for is fake,any grant that does not have a known donor is fake,any grant that does not have a timeline is fake ,examples are SEM,TELPECON,THEORBARTH,COMMONWEALTH, MTN,REHOBOTH,JMF,YOUNG FISHERS,OSEEA,NOBLE,and so many they are all fake."

~From Facebook

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by peeps4u: 9:51am On May 16, 2021
tplayer:
" The only credible grant you can be sure of is Tony Elumelu,and any grant that says form cluster,unit, segment, cashpoint and so on,they are all fake,any grant that you pay #1 for is fake,any grant that does not have a known donor is fake,any grant that does not have a timeline is fake ,examples are SEM,TELPECON,THEORBARTH,COMMONWEALTH, MTN,REHOBOTH,JMF,YOUNG FISHERS,OSEEA,NOBLE,and so many they are all fake."

~From Facebook

#UseYourHead
#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere

And you will never see these people come here to notify people about grants and loans like agmesis, covid19, NYIF, Tony Elumelu grants. The only things you will hear from people like OP are inexistent grants like TELPECON, TheoBarth, Golden Bridge which no one has ever benefitted from.

Teachlead claims to always update people about opportunities like grants and loans but I doubt he's ever come here to tell people about covid19 loan, NYIF, Agmesis loans and Elumelu grants but he has come here to talk about Telpecon and TheoBarth, then you wonder which kind of person is he when it is only the fraudulent grants he shares.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement by EMPERORSKY(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2021
So, it's free registration eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.