Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,249 members, 6,341,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 12:01 AM

Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. (31326 Views)

Theobarth Grant Disbursment / Update On Theobarth Grant / Theobarth Grant Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Deekpo: 3:11am On May 26
There is no Harm in Trying,
PRINCE CHIGOZIE. E.
Union bank
0908 360 1114
God Bless � You Sir /Maa
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kizsis(m): 7:49am On May 26
peeps4u:
I got my 12th alert last night making a total sum of 21.6m naira received from TheoBarth.

Please, if you have received up to 20m naira, don't collect anymore so that more Nigerians can benefit from this scheme.
We know the money is there and more than enough for all nigerians, even if we all receive 20m each, but since we've got enough money, let TheoBarth concentrate on those that are yet to get paid for now and stop disturbing them with our bank details
Please send small thing for me make I settle family matter abeg any amount at all will do in a very tight situation now
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by pek(m): 12:03pm On May 26
kizsis:

Please send small thing for me make I settle family matter abeg any amount at all will do in a very tight situation now
He will send to you. Give him time. Over 20 million collected

2 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by tplayer: 1:09pm On May 26
kizsis:

Just wait your turn. Yours is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kizsis(m): 2:07pm On May 26
Hnmmmm . Okay thanks
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by fhobs: 3:06pm On May 26
Please kindly assist me on how to apply for the grant. thanks
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Lordgel(m): 5:18pm On May 26
Abeg somebody should bless me with anything, things are tough o. Nothing is too small..
UBA BANK
E.G.L....God bless the giver.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by gymnasium(m): 1:57am On May 27
Micheal Onyima

UBA BANK

thanks in advance
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Mnopq: 6:41am On May 27
Please help me regg, yusuf kehinde hussein, 3045630223 firstbank, 08058734649: thanks in anticipation
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by DiamondzPropert(f): 11:25am On May 27
Hello please is this still on going?
Please let me know I'm begging
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by pek(m): 11:50am On May 27
DiamondzPropert:
Hello please is this still on going?
Please let me know I'm begging
Yes. It is never ending.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Ibadanpikin: 3:02pm On May 27
kizsis:

You are the most dumbest human on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kizsis(m): 3:12pm On May 27
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kizsis(m): 3:13pm On May 27
Ibadanpikin:
You are the most dumbest human on earth.
Thanks for the Compliment
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Kutesmile(m): 9:53am On May 28
Please how do I apply on the website ?
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by tplayer: 11:18am On May 28
Kutesmile:
Please how do I apply on the website ?

No need, just drop your details here and, hey presto, the people in charge will pick them up.

It's that simple.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by peeps4u: 10:08am On May 29
I just wish EFCC would beam its ARREST light on these grant scheme scams just as it is fighting and arresting these Ponzi actors. Various grant schemes are springing up everywhere because there are no consequences yet for any of the perpetrators.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by tplayer: 10:40am On May 29
peeps4u:
I just wish EFCC would beam its ARREST light on these grant scheme scams just as it is fighting and arresting these Ponzi actors. Various grant schemes are springing up everywhere because there are no consequences yet for any of the perpetrators.
Seriously, I'd rather prefer the clowns continue. I want them to collect more money.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Justice3000(m): 10:54am On May 31
Akinlade Aliu Akintoye 2064595825 UBA 09071421348
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by everking4life(m): 12:48pm On May 31
This is scam
kizsis:

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by Kilishihunter: 12:57pm On May 31
People mumu sha
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by everking4life(m): 12:57pm On May 31
Is this thing real or na scam. Alot of people are calling it scam.
peeps4u:
I got my 12th alert last night making a total sum of 21.6m naira received from TheoBarth.

Please, if you have received up to 20m naira, don't collect anymore so that more Nigerians can benefit from this scheme.
We know the money is there and more than enough for all nigerians, even if we all receive 20m each, but since we've got enough money, let TheoBarth concentrate on those that are yet to get paid for now and stop disturbing them with our bank details
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kaysir095: 3:11pm On May 31
Amos Kayode Sunday, Polaris bank, 1013204514
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by kizsis(m): 4:40pm On May 31
Clusters have been asked to submit valid means of identification and passport how come here no one has said anything.whats happening?
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by peeps4u: 5:13pm On May 31
kizsis:
Clusters have been asked to submit valid means of identification and passport how come here no one has said anything.whats happening?

Let me predict what happens next. They will be given forms, probably for one inexistent microfinance bank and be asked a certain amount for acct opening.

3 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by tplayer: 6:06pm On May 31
peeps4u:

Let me predict what happens next. They will be given forms, probably for one inexistent microfinance bank and be asked a certain amount for acct opening.

Apostle Theophilus will deliver. They are working on it. We shall all smile. It will end in Joy. THEOBARTH is REAL.
Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by aycorporat(m): 8:34am On Jun 01
tplayer:

Apostle Theophilus will deliver. They are working on it. We shall all smile. It will end in Joy. THEOBARTH is REAL.
It is now Apostle Theophilus, there was one called Reverend Elomama.
What pains me most is that they use clerical titles to deceive the gullible.

Check up there some nitwits are still dropping their account details.

3 Likes

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by pek(m): 8:38am On Jun 01
@teachlead. May has ended. You swore with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Theobarth Grant Scheduled To Disburse In The 2nd Week Of May 2021. by tplayer: 10:13am On Jun 01
pek:
@teachlead. May has ended. You swore with your ancestors.

Let me answer for him.

THEOBARTH will still pay. They are cleaning up data that people submitted. Please, let's be guided. Let's have patience. We shall all smile.

Don't listen to all the "experts" here who will do anything to bring down people. Most of them are jobless people. Many of them are cursed

Let's be looking at JUNE.

THEOBARTH is real. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Otedola Presenting 100M Cheque To Fashola (Throwback Photo) / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.