Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Startup Plan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Startup Plan (378 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / I Need Abuja Based Cofounders For My Startup / Buhari Introduces Startup Nigeria: How To Apply For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Startup Plan by Presh3173: 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
I'm currently working in an insurance company. The truth is that I want to quit the job and start a tech company. I started learning Android development and Java programming last year, and I look forward to working with determined Nigerian youths who are into tech and willing to startup a company. I need a team of backend and frontend developers who will be the co-founders of the company. Additionally, I need a marketing team for our products.

Note: I need people who are not backstabbers, people who are hardworking, intelligent, innovative and willing to work irrespective of the outcome. If you are interested send me a mail via nairaland or preciousaxxkick4all@gmail.com.
Re: My Startup Plan by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
You just dont need to hire anyone to be a cofounder.
Re: My Startup Plan by Haywhyluv: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
Can someone just learning, join the team as an internship, will be happy
Re: My Startup Plan by blackpanthar: 12:47am On Apr 22, 2021
Presh3173:
I'm currently working in an insurance company. The truth is that I want to quit the job and start a tech company. I started learning Android development and Java programming last year, and I look forward to working with determined Nigerian youths who are into tech and willing to startup a company. I need a team of backend and frontend developers who will be the co-founders of the company. Additionally, I need a marketing team for our products.

Note: I need people who are not backstabbers, people who are hardworking, intelligent, innovative and willing to work irrespective of the outcome. If you are interested send me a mail via nairaland or preciousaxxkick4all@gmail.com.

Presh I greet you,

I feel you need to grow alone first before bringing people in.

I know you are creative(maybe more than myself) but people are never backstabbers at the beginning.... I have had my fair share of experience o. People are good at the beginning but once they see profit... Then greed begins....

Why not buy ready made apps, put them on playstore and do your own marketing and you can earn through Admmob or any other ad network?

I love your idea of startup but in this current state of Nigeria where everyone is hungry.... Finding a way to make money without involving people as CO-Founders will give you much peace and make you more creative in the long run.

Often times you will learn that It is better to Employ than to partner with anyone.

I celebrate your creativity

1 Like

Re: My Startup Plan by Skillsnigeria: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: My Startup Plan by Magnifashion: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Incase you need a receptionist, secretary or office admin, Pls I'm available. I don't know all these tech stuff but I will be a good addition to your team. Thanks for your consideration.

(1) (Reply)

Reconciliation Analyst Training (lagos And Abuja Participants ONLY) / The New Oil Well Business / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.