Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North (1515 Views)

Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / How Kabiru Sokoto Plotted To Kidnap Shettima’s Children At Borno Lodge / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
Document shows how Pantami plotted to “violently wipe away Christians” from Northern Nigeria

The Muslim leaders also complained about Christians in Plateau and Kaduna and disclosed their plans to cause mayhem by enlisting Muslims in the security agencies as allies.

CHUKWUEMEKA AYOMIDE • APRIL 21, 2021

President Muhammadu Buhari’s communications minister Isa Pantami plotted with some Muslim leaders to violently wipe away Christians from northern parts of Nigeria.

Mr Pantami chaired a July 13, 2010, meeting of Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI), a foremost Isla mic body led by Sultan of Sokoto Sa’ad Abubakar, where it was agreed that Christians should be prohibited from building churches in the city centre across the North and only build churches around designated corners away from the cities.

They also agreed that evangelism should be prohibited and any attempt by Christians to resist the measures should be met with violence.

“They should know that we have more control of the masses and the youth,” Mr Pantami and other Muslim leaders said during the meeting held at Bauchi Central Mosque. “Any attempt by the Christians to disobey or revolt against the decision shall mean fighting against the religion of Allah which the followers of Allah shall not watch but we shall violently wipe away the Christians in these states.”

The Muslim leaders also complained about Christians in Plateau and Kaduna and disclosed their plans to cause mayhem by enlisting Muslims in the security agencies as allies.

“The Muslim Ummah in Jos have solemnly resolved to fight the governor, his government and the entire Christians in any way possible. They shall never support this government and they will destroy any development that shall come to Plateau, even the existing ones.

“Again, they are ready for Jihad in the state as we have presently secured the needed arms. Over 3,000 foreign arms have now entered Jos and we will not vote during the governorship election,” the communique seen by Peoples Gazette said.

Mr Pantami and his colleagues also concluded that they “shall use our men who are in the military to help us bring arms and ammunition into Kaduna.”

The Gazette reached Mr Pantami for comments but received no reply from the minister on Wednesday night.

https://www.gazettengr.com/document-shows-how-pantami-plotted-to-violently-wipe-away-christians-from-northern-nigeria/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
More.

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Kingspin(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
I am in support for Christians to start raising their beast to defend themselves.

These radicals has no reason to live. They are the real devil.

While the South is busy talking about development, revenue the North are breeding deaths because of one dumb prophet.

For me people like Isa Pantami are the real Bokoharam.

8 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by theTranslator: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
we shall see

2 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Twitter page.

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Crimrburster: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
God, which country is this?

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by AstralBody: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2021
This country is GONE!
I feel sorry for some idiots,who can't differentiate their right from left.
If u don't want ur region to be overrun by these marauding terrorist: support the various militias from ur region. Danjuma said it and also the formal CBN governor. Southerners,. make hay while d sun shine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Kingspin:
I am in support for Christians to start raising their beast to defend themselves.

These Muslims has no reason to live. They are the real devil.

While the South is busy talking about development the North are breeding deaths because of one dumb prophet

Not all Muslims are radicals. Don't paint people bad because of the evil actions of few.

Please calm down.

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Kingspin(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Not all Muslims are radicals. Don't paint people bad because of the evil actions of few.

Please calm down.
Don't paint another story Majority carry the vote.

IF Muslims are to vote to wipe CHRISTIANS.

I know what am saying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by bigpicture001: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Please calm down.

Plz list any God living and people loving Muslims you know

2 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by KevMitnick: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2021
How did we get joined with these devils.? What sin did we commit as a country?

Pantami is synonymous with terrorism and fanaticism.

The devil stares us in the face and is now in charge of all our sensitive information thanks to this current government.

May the almighty God destroy the enemies of all that is good and also protect his own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TarOrfeeek: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2021
DSS
NIA
DMI
SSS
NSA
NA
NNSBS
NAFSF

And the rest of our Akamu and Akara intelligence foolish idiots sat idly - and allowed a known terrorist head an organisation which controls all the data of every human being in Nigeria

If this does not reveal Nigeria as a poorly told joke.

I cannot imagine any worse scenario.

What then was the DSS job as to security clearance for Ministerial nominees.

What did the NIA even attempt to do when these names were sent to them.

Is the DSS just Tavor rifles and vibes. Black vest, KGB vibes and akamu intelligence.

Only God in heaven knows how many spies are strolling the streets of Lagos and Abuja amassing credible resources and undermining our National security.

7 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:12am On Apr 22, 2021
bigpicture001:

Plz list any God living and people loving Muslims you know

My ex girlfriend told me how in Kano, during one of the crises, how a Muslim family hid her and saved her from death.

Until today, she is still grateful to them. Even though she never went back to Kano again.

2 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by bigpicture001: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

My ex girlfriend told me how in Kano, during one of the crises, how a Muslim family hid her and saved her from death.

Until today, she is still grateful to them. Even though she never went back to Kano again.

That is good of the family..... We all expect pickets of kindness even from the most evil person in d world....

Deep down, Muslims know their religion portrays everything against humanity...

Koran and bible doesn't respect women as people that should have rights... Christians have come to modernise and included women in lots of things they do. Muslims can never. Muslims support barbaric killings... It's just countless. They religion is a scary one full of barbaric laws whom astonishingly, the follows without a brain on their head follow to the latter....

Sorry I have to destroy the way I did. But truth is really bitter

2 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by DaddyRochie1642: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2021
My eyes have seen my Ears for this Naija

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:22am On Apr 22, 2021
This man is gone.
The thing is, they gave him time to quietly resign before more damning docs are released but he stubbornly refused. With these latest ones, he should just go and rest.

5 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Crayfish09: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2021
When you guys are done, you'll come to your senses. As useless as Buhari is, I like how he is handling these southern anti-muslim propagandists.

In Tywin Lannister's voice, a lion does not concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Phlegman: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria is gone. With this revelation, things will never be the same in this country.

The Sultan of Sokoto is also involved.

Expect turbulent times in Nigeria. The end is so near for the nation called Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by dikeigbo2(m): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2021
chaiii PANT Ami you see ya life

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by essenjack(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2021
useless people that can't live and lets live

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by bcomputer101: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2021
If Buhari no sack this guy before month end, then I give up on Nigeria patapata
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by DumbGeek(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2021
Bloody terrorists.... ndi ara.....

2 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by AMINDA: 2:21am On Apr 22, 2021
You mean this same "documents" that has been on nairaland since 2010 and has been busted as fake? Documents like this and several others were very prominent in the North especially Jos and Kaduna States and were used to fuel the ethno-religious crisis in those States.

Nigerians will swallow anything if it suits their confirmation bias. That's why fake news is so successful in the country and has now become a potent tool in the hands of 5th columnists.

See thread below. It's the same players and same disinformation deployed in the EndSars protest.

https://www.nairaland.com/504133/malicious-fabrications-further-divide-divided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by ScamHunter: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Real Boko Haram. No wonder sensitive data is priority to him.
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by HOVER206: 4:17am On Apr 22, 2021
The sultan of sokoto is another boko-haram sponsor.

They are the reason our security system is not working.

I won't be surprise if tomorrow we hear that another terrorist sympathiser is the Head of Defence Intelligence Agency.
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by spinna: 4:20am On Apr 22, 2021
The gates of hell can never prevail over the church.

This is the difference between Islam and Christianity.. one is working with love while one is working with hate.

One is original and one is a demonised and perverse copy.

Those who claim to serve this religion that teaches them to hate should wipe their eyes from deception. Jesus is the only way to God and his power is proven daily.

Now is the hour to be saved avoid the destruction and heat that is on the world.

visit http://www.domimedia.org to hear the word and give your life.
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:
You mean this same "documents" that has been on nairaland since 2010 and has been busted as fake? Documents like this and several others were very prominent in the North especially Jos and Kaduna States and were used to fuel the ethno-religious crisis in those States.

Nigerians will swallow anything if it suits their confirmation bias. That's why fake news is so successful in the country and has now become a potent tool in the hands of 5th columnists.

See thread below. It's the same players and same disinformation deployed in the EndSars protest.

my friend go and sit down when ever they caught you on act you start using attack against the north, or attack against Islam if its not working you bring it down to attack to divide Nigeria.....if that one didn't work you find a way to make it an Igbo attacking NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Pantanmi is a terrorist no doubt
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by Kewtt: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Pantanmi is a terrorist no doubt
Confirmed.
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by amuwo1980: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2021
Is this for real ? Wao , this is more than I tot
Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2021
AMINDA:

Unfortunately, this is no proof that the document is a fabrication because someone went online and called it a mere fabrication.

I feel this should be investigated and cleared.

My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Document Shows Pantami Plotted To “violently Wipe Away Christians” From North by jlinkd78(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2021
This is the Q.E.D that Pantami is not just a sympathizer of terrorists but a confirmed terrorist himself. This euphemism of calling him a sympathizer is an insult on those Muslims who due to religious consideration applaud killing of Christians through Jihad. Pantami has terrorism running in his DNA. He chaired such a meeting just in 2010 and just two years later Yakowa was killed in d most suspicious circumstances

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Manager And James Ibori: The Untold Story / UK Employs 353 Nigerian Doctors In 100 Days -Saharareporters / BREAKING!!! Unknown Firemen Set Joe Igbokwe's Nnewi Country Home Ablaze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.