Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:14 PM

Odumeje(indaboski) Forgave Ada Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje(indaboski) Forgave Ada Jesus. (157 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odumeje(indaboski) Forgave Ada Jesus. by SIRRITE: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Been seeing many post's and comments about the unforgivingness attitude people have been saying about the prophet ODUMEJE toward the late ADA Jesus, was is not true,

Some wicked people only posted the part of the video where ODUMEJE is angry saying ADA Jesus cost him pains and she seeing the consequences, but after some few minutes the prophet later calm down and forgave her, and gifted ADA Jesus with her families 1million naira.
Link below to the video.

https://www.facebook.com/holyghostintervention/videos/364295638224117/
Re: Odumeje(indaboski) Forgave Ada Jesus. by petra1(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2021
Initially he said he won't forgive her. Except she produce the people she claim he and her were doing fake miracle with. She had claimed she brings paid people who comes to act as sick people healed..

She lied against the prophet . I'm glad he forgave her

All those who insult ministers should learn from her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Name In The Book Of Life? / Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds / Help! I Need To Reconnect With Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.