Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died (809 Views)

Please Who Has Eze Goes To School Pdf / Who Is Your Favorite Author Of All Time? / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Callydgists(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2021
So sad that today in history, we remember the death of Chief Onuora Nzekwu, who was a well known writer, broadcaster and book author. Onuora is from Onitsha, Anambra state. In May 1966, he wrote the popular novel,
EZE GOES TO SCHOOL, which went viral and gave him game and much visibility.

Chief Onuora died on this day 2017, aged 89.

These are some of the books he wrote before death, some of which most of us should know:

https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/today-author-of-eze-goes-to-school-died.html?m=1

Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by LeeSantos(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2021
oooor those days when life in Nigeria was good. 1997-2004

in my primary school I would use ₦20 to buy Amala or jollof rice that filled the my medium size plate.

those day when we finish Eze goes to school countless times, so when the ask you to read it in class you just finish it in few minutes.

those day in never knew what romance novel was, this days a primary school pupil has read more than 5 of romantic novels

those days are gone.

RIP Onuora Nzekwu.
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by xpressionx(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2021
RIP sir.
You made our Childhood reading fun.
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by criuze(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2021
legend
your book is more popular than you're
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by harmargedon: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2021
RIP sir, I love that book so much.
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by criuze(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2021
Legend
though your book is more popular than you're
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Bornsinner7: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2021
R.i.p
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Freestainworld(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2021
This novel those days, legendary writing
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by markidoo(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Ow it reminds me of my childhood,, Nigeria was sweet,, I bought this book for 10 naira..
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Abdulreheem(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2021
R .I. P
Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Hintona(f): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2021
LeeSantos:
oooor those days when life in Nigeria was good. 1997-2004

in my primary school I would use ₦20 to buy Amala or jollof rice that filled the my medium size plate.

those day when we finish Eze goes to school countless times, so when the ask you to read it in class you just finish it in few minutes.

those day in never knew what romance novel was, this days a primary school pupil has read more than 5 of romantic novels

those days are gone.

RIP Onuora Nzekwu.

Life was good in 1997 - 2004?

Tell me about it.

Re: Today, The Author Of ‘eze Goes To School’ Died by Asiseeit: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hintona:

Life was good in 1997 - 2004?

Tell me about it.

I believe he meant "Life was good relatively speaking".

As bad as (we thought) things were then, with incessant strikes under Obasanjo up till Jonathan, they have now become the good old days in comparison to the state of the nation today. Tragic!

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Freelance Writer Must Do To Create Better Written Content / How I Made 100k+ Within A Month Via Paypal / In The Dark� {sex Story}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.