Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue (11911 Views)

Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League / How The New European Super League Will Work / UEFA Releases Statement About Breakaway European Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by wolexy14(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Kingcalls:
Was a very nice idea...the mistake they made was that they should have hired social media influencers and advert companies to throw the project all over for fans to understand first b4 announcing it... UEFA and FIFA are so greedy and corrupt and they are the ones that don't care about the fans or clubs as long as money flows into their corrupt pockets ...
bro ur head get plenty oil jare.....deir failure to carry d fans along killed d project .

1 Like

Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by obinna4Jesus(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2021
Thing is...

People have not realized that if you are looking for some extra cash to add to your monthly pay & don't have so much time to spare...Then you need an online business.

Not any type of online business oh, but Affiliate marketing precisely...why?

- It is easy to start.
- It requires very little or no capital.
- Scaling up is fun.
- It eventually gives you the freedom you need.
- And most importantly, it pays handsomely..�

Interested, WhatsApp me on 08034760680
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by rawtouch: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2021
he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day

1 Like

Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by bareal(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2021
They don bully this one to submission....power pass power
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by emperordelis(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Some of these club owners are not nearly as bright as they think they are, either that or they invested in businesses that they don't really understand how it works, which is also not very bright. To think that they believed they could cook up a scheme like this without involving players, managers and fans who are the lifeblood of the business, and to expect that an idea that basically insults football's traditions will see the light of day, is utter delusion to say the least.
Modified.
I'm all for looking for ways to get more profits out of your business. I'm a businessman myself. But obviously they didn't carry out any due diligence on this one, if not, why is it failing after just 48 hours? You can have a super league that guarantees more matches and revenue, but making it a closed league is a terrible idea. Make it open to the best of the best from the top leagues. Let everyone have a chance based on sporting merit. So if a Leicester or Villarreal play really well then they can earn the right to rub shoulders with the best and you can get your revenue. That is a business model that is in line with the values of sport

Sad,but the truth is this The creation of the ESL was all about money,these clubs stood to make more than thrice the amount they'd be making from UEFA..It was a commercial coup that wasn't well planned.. Football is a business,UEFA makes a lot of money from these teams. It's only a matter of time though,someday some of Europe's big teams will break out from UEFA
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2021
50 million email list available for sale.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Franckelv230:
Buheri is a terrorist cow. Isa Pata mi is one of those boko haram enjoying fg's amnesty.

if you as BMC quote me, you will never have up to 1m balance in your lifetime.

What is BMC
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Eillyeillz(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2021
KingLennon:
They were trying to create a statement. UEFA will now value them more and pay them what they deserved.

Imagine the CL without these 12 teams?

The League is still going to happen, it may take a while, but it will. Compared to that crap of an idea UEFA Rolled out as the new Champions League, I prefer the Super League.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by dododawa1: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
the beauty of football gone since BUYING one player 50 $ 60 $ 70 $ 80 $ 90 and 100s million pound.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by dododawa1: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
the beauty of football gone since BUYING one player 50 $ 60 $ 70 $ 80 $ 90 and 100s million pound. AND heavy BET.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Heavance(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2021
majamajic:

How did champions league started ?

Just say this didn't work out

Not that they don't understand football business
You see ehn, a lot of fans think fans are number one reason for the club existence, forgetting first thing is profit making.
Then some keep saying they should involve fans, come on, when the UCL started back then were the fans involved?
The same UCL started in this ESL style. Then If Perez and Berlusconi didn't disturb UEFA in the early 90s do they think some clubs will ever dream of playing in the UCL? What happened to Intertoto cup and Uefa cup winners cup? why did they abandon the competitions claiming they merged them into Europa league?
What happened is simple, UEFA only saw people who were more interested in more money than they will be.
If you think UEFA & FIFA care a lot, why did they create the UEFA Nations league? why did they abolish Confederations cup for Arab money? were the fans involved?
It's all about the money now, football is no longer about our heart.
I remain indifferent about the ESL.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Franckelv230:
Buheri is a terrorist cow. Isa Pata mi is one of those boko haram enjoying fg's amnesty.

if you as BMC quote me, you will never have up to 1m balance in your lifetime.

What is bmc
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2021
egopersonified:
I don't follow football, can someone explain this super league to me? Is it different from the premier league and champions league?

Short story, some rich a holes wanted to make the league exclusively for themselves. So that they could earn alot while they watch poor club wither away. grin
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by toffyz(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2021
Bunch of losers

If they're sure the project would boost their investment then why turning back @ the eleventh hour.

To hell with fans protest

I hate cowards

Fvck them all
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by frankson1(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2021
brosom:
For ESL to be a reality, They need to be more tactical and create a strategy that will lure big heads in the world of football.

But never the less, ESL may tarry for a time, but will surely come.

It's not tarrying because it won't work. It's DEAD and buried.
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Franckelv230: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

What is bmc

Buhari media crew cows
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2021
Franckelv230:

Buhari media crew cows

grin grin grin
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Lekan239(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2021
Instead of him to offload Ronaldo so he will limit his spending. He is looking for blood money and greediness alternative.

Football is not wrestling and will never be
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Lekan239(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Heavance:

You see ehn, a lot of fans think fans are number one reason for the club existence, forgetting first thing is profit making.
Then some keep saying they should involve fans, come on, when the UCL started back then were the fans involved?
The same UCL started in this ESL style. Then If Perez and Berlusconi didn't disturb UEFA in the early 90s do they think some clubs will ever dream of playing in the UCL? What happened to Intertoto cup and Uefa cup winners cup? why did they abandon the competitions claiming they merged them into Europa league?
What happened is simple, UEFA only saw people who were more interested in more money than they will be.
If you think UEFA & FIFA care a lot, why did they create the UEFA Nations league? why did they abolish Confederations cup for Arab money? were the fans involved?
It's all about the money now, football is no longer about our heart.
I remain indifferent about the ESL.
yes I agree with you. But at the least it Should be created with same relegation and knockout format, That's what makes football a competition. Which one is 15 founding teams. Nonsense
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Affiliatemarker: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
If I can show you how to earn or double your income by giving me 30 minutes of your time, will you like to learn?

Due to covid 19, our economy is bad and things are very hard. You are having financial problems and I think I have a way to help

Click on the link to learn more��
https:///3nbIqJF
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by saintmm(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
either now or later, esl or it's modification will come up and stay.
now, the proponents of esl have been schooled on the deficiency of their blueprint and how to overhaul it to make it undisputably the next good thing to happen to the beautiful game of football.
this failure is just a call for them to go back to their drawing board.
can't wait to see it happen!

I rise
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Omogbenusola(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
It will be funny to think these guys really wanted to break out, all they wanted was attention and a statement of intent which they got. It's victory for the ESL clubs , we all know what they want now and it looks so sure they'll get it. They didn't just waste their time, this is victory to them
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Richthekid: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Andrea Angeli Admits That The European Super League Can't Continue by Heavance(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lekan239:
yes I agree with you. But at the least it Should be created with same relegation and knockout format, That's what makes football a competition. Which one is 15 founding teams. Nonsense
I think they were just the founding teams, others were not yet vocal.
And If they had waited after the UCL final for the news, they might have succeeded.
I really hate seeing post of players being vocal, who the hell are they trying to deceive? Players that will easily switch to the next rivals for money are claiming the clubs are greedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace EFL Cup (3 - 0) On 26th Sept 2023 / Real Madrid Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.