Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (55764 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslim Community Issued Fatwa, Killed My Son In A Mos / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Wickedfacts: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
naptu2:

You see why I said that common sense is important. Where did I defend him at events that he spoke at. Show me one, just one. I am waiting.

Stop throwing insults and tantrums like a kid. Go through your topics you opened in defence of Pantami and pick one there.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by tunjilana: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
lordlugards:
From imam to minister of communication,
How do you think Nigeria will be better?
When you talk and complain how they are appointing unprofessional because they are their tribes men.

Some foolish people like that. MBBQ and the likes will be shouting, God bless Buhari, God bless federal useless Republic of Nigeria.

There are Nigerians who have worked and grown to leadership positions in global Tech companies(Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook,Amazon...name it), there are Nigerians running technology in major global consulting firms,there are Nigerians who run/ran technology for big companies (telcos, finance) in Nigeria, there are Nigerians starting tech companies and getting global attention via funding.

Suddenly a "PHD" scholar with no major pedigree...only work experience is in "academia" and some unclear technical writing job in Saudi(where is Saudi tech wise sef).

And you wonder why we are here...issorait

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Casham:
It baffles me to think that there are actually people who still defend this man. This is a very sensitive position for God's sake given to a man with a very doubtful "past". Are there no better muslims to take his place? The muslims should even be the ones in the forefront fighting for his removal if really they are a people of 'peace' as they always claim. But obviously they preffer him because he "once" supported what they all secretly support. We are building a culture in this country where politicians will still hold on to power even when the people have lost confidence in them. No wonder there is anarchy in the land. This is not about "Islamophobia". You people are actually asking us to trust our personal security database to a man who has a questionable link with terrorists. The fact that many muslims support this man only shows that, really, they actually support terrorism. It is not about love or hate; it is about giving my trust to a former terrorist promoter. #pantamiout.

The date for Pantami's resignation is no longer near , wait for 2023! or find other alternatives.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Seerade029:
Southerners are the greatest fool on earth.

How far with Kemi, and others you've use social media chase away from government?

And how far with Patami? grin
they are minorities, they can't win this case.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by jchioma: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
learnedman:
The terrorist Minister of Communication who wants to compel me to register for NIN for him to use to further his terrorist agenda,may God punish u bloody terrorist!

Thanks to Jesus se I never gree register.
Only God knows to what end these terrorists will put our private and sensitive information to.
Chai ! Officially I can say that it is over ! All their plans have been spoiled. Buhari is a terrorist.
Yes, only a terrorist can appoint another terrorist.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
felixedet:
Why is the page with the minutes of meeting where pantanmi strategies to fight Christianity not opening again?

Has nairaland gotten infected with APC led Buhari's regime syndrome?

Pantami even promise to convert all Christians to Islam and the thread was blocked.

hmm.

He also wishes to poison all Christians through 5g network
hmm.

he also said that he will never drink beer.
(see this backwardness).

he also said that Jesus is not the Son of God.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naptu2: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin grin

Can you see what I mean??

Wickedfacts said that I spent last week defending the comments that Pantami made a long time ago. I told him to provide any evidence, show just one instance when I did that and he can't provide any (it shouldn't be too hard, should it?). Tell me why I should take these people seriously??

They don't even know what they are saying, they can't even defend what they are saying, a simple task of providing evidence for what they say has become something that is impossible.

From now on I'm just going to use them to have fun. Let them continue entertaining me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
Jihad is bigger than one ministry bro

look at Ruga support from agric ministry

look at Boko Haram, bandits support defense ministry

look at rail way to maradi transport of Terrorists from Transportation ministry

look at free opening of northern boarders enabling of Terrorists from Interior ministry

look at zamfara gold to fund bandits from Mineral resources ministry

look at the Terrorists taking oil money to go "search for oil in north" by petroleum ministry

These Terrorists have finished this country

blame your Ilitrated Southerners that think negatively.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Decent09(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?

Google it now
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Isokoson1:
Pantami is a wicked man.. He deserve to be killed... Nah me talk am

thinking like this may lead you to terrorism .
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by blacknoir: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
NIGERIA NIGERIA NIGERIA
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by zedman1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

This same story? Yet there are people who were never there who deny it ever happened
About the story, it happened a hundred %. About any politics behind it, I cannot tell.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by jchioma: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
naptu2:
grin grin grin

Can you see what I mean??

Wickedfacts said that I spent last week defending the comments that Pantami made a long time ago. I told him to provide any evidence, show just one instance when I did that and he can't provide any (it shouldn't be too hard, should it?). Tell me why I should take these people seriously??

They don't even know what they are saying, they can't even defend what they are saying, a simple task of providing evidence for what they say has become something that is impossible.

From now on I'm just going to use them to have fun. Let them continue entertaining me.

Well, you can have fun with the innocent souls being lost everyday to terrorism. But one thing is clear! Pantami's extremism was worse than what you earlier defended. And if you still have any modicum of respect for decency and integrity, I expect you to join in the call for the terrorist to resign. He cannot be heading any sensitive position at any level in the governance of this country.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Tomilola360: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm not bothered about isa pantami being guilty or not.
I am bothered about the FGs silence.

What does it take to remove and replace this man really?

NIN must stay but pantami should go.

After they can hand him over for investigation
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naptu2: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
jchioma:

Well, you can have fun with the innocent souls being lost everyday to terrorism. But one thing is clear! Pantami's extremism was worse than what you earlier defended. And if you still have any modicum of respect for decency and integrity, I expect you to join in the call for the terrorist to resign. He cannot be heading any sensitive position at any level in the governance of this country.

Here we go again!

1) Show me what I defended!

2) Show me anywhere that I defended any of Pantami's comments.

3) In fact, show me anywhere that I defended Pantami.

Attempts at emotional blackmail or such silly tricks do not work with me. If you want to debate with me, if you want my time, then hyou must come with facts and logic, otherwise you are just wasting your time.

C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Thelife: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
alfarouq:

Is it because he is an Imam that he should not be a Minister, if that is what you truly believe, you are either ignorant or a hypocrite.
Is Osinbajo not a pastor? The second in command to Adegboye.

Is like you guys brian is on vacation.

Can you point out anywhere people are calling for his resignation because he is an imam?

Eyin oloriburuku omo ofo gbogbo

Please show us where osinbajo called for the death of any moslem or show us where osinbajo said that he's happy seeing moslom getting killed by Christian.

Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naptu2: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
It's very weird. We've got a lot of people talking, a lot of words, but it seems that the people do not even know what they themselves are talking about.

I'm not one that can be bullied. I can only be convinced of anything with superior arguments and facts, not by noise and emotions.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Casham: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The date for Pantami's resignation is no longer near , wait for 2023! or find other alternatives.
I doesn't matter. At least my kids ain't the only ones to pay for it(that's if they ever set foot in this land at all). One day, someone like Sunday Igboho will be appointed minister and he will claim he has repented and refuse to resign in spite of what we(or our children) may say. And his biggest excuse will be "Pantami, a known terrorists advocate also refused to resign too". We are building a culture of impunity, forgetting that what goes around will always come around. The North and Muslims will not always be in power.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by naptu2: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You sound angry. Thank you very much. Be aware you fool no one

Wickedfacts:

Stop throwing insults and tantrums like a kid. Go through your topics you opened in defence of Pantami and pick one there.

jchioma:

♪The soca rhythm has plenty feeling.
It has, me waistline moving.
So hold me tighter
Come dance the soca
Come dance the soca

So give me little boom, boom, boom in me soul
Me bones ain't old♫
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:
This man has a supposed PhD we didn't hear of his academic exploits back in school

it shows how you if u said u dont pantami educational background

It begs the question are northerners actually going to academic schools or jihad training?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by compton11(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Pantami is an islamic terrorist !! Quran 9:11
He should resign !!!

You don't give power to a religious extrimist!! He can over rule the system with his selfish mindset to favour his loyalist. Imagine an iman holding a crucial position, like we are in muslim country..

Buhari is deluded not only so, he is not wise.
but pastor can be vice president right?
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Kdon2: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Kdon2: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thelife:

Is like you guys brian is on vacation.

Can you point out anywhere people are calling for his resignation because he is an imam?

Eyin oloriburuku omo ofo gbogbo

Please show us where osinbajo called for the death of any moslem or show us where osinbajo said that he's happy seeing moslom getting killed by Christian.

Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin.

My guy! No peace for terrorist imam fake minister

1 Like

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Decent09(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Zane2point4(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mikehot:

That exactly what I asked one bloody fool in nairaland here, blc it's obvious they bought there award themselves or frm Saudi.

These people are not fit for even SUG post in university, so many radical views and they're willing to shed blood.
They foolish person In aso rock have even remained mute, he mite even be sleeping now or even isn't aware what is happening blc he's always in a state of comatose.

I saw this when Jonathan lost election, I know say na wetin go happen, too many radical people and bigotry up and down. We've gone back to 1970s as Jonathan predicted.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Empiree: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
CHRISTIANITY DESTROYED NIGERIA ECONOMY, SOCIAL FABRIC, PEACE AND UNITY & BROUGHT INSECURITIES IN THE COUNTRY

Still on Pantami....

I really intended this Ramadan to be a quiet one. But these deluded Islamophobic Anti- Pantamist are irritatingly disturbing.
So a document was circulated on twitter yesterday where it was said the minister of information chaired a meeting for Islamisation and declaration of jihad.

First of all, it will take a great deal of stupidity to believe that document is anything close to real. Just read the first few lines. No, the very heading betrays the forgery.

But when you have an army of uncritical, mindless , internet mobs you can sell any stupidity. This document is particularly sinister as it drags even the amiable Sultan of Sokoto, the Jamaatu Nasr Islami into the picture and for good measure it ropes in political wounds : Jonah Jang and Yakowa.

The most annoying thing is this is a country that has seen the worst of divisive rhetoric from Christian leaders , remember Ayo Oritsejafor?. Who threatened violence , severally and well documented , while Boko haram was killing Muslims in the North East. Where were the condemnations?. Or that rabble rousing fanatic, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel, who made a lengthy lecture of how Muslims were to be dealt with not only politically but even at the level of marriage.

I remember him saying no Christians should be allowed to marry Muslims.
Please listen to him again. You'll still find his lecture online. In fact someone sent a document allegedly also written by Christians on how to christianise Nigeria, but I don't do my stuff that way. You've got to have indisputable fact if you're going public with things of this nature. This is what the bigots on the other side lack.

If someone comes to you with this nonsense , question his sanity first, and then ask him if his parents haven't really wasted their money sending him to school where he didn't even get to learn critical thinking. Shikena.

P.s. I fit curse any Muslim who gives an apologetic response to these islamophobes. Tell them to bring it on.

P.s.s for whatever reason I wish Isa Pantami was El Rufai. Really.

©Ustadh Kabir Al Asfar

Attention Federal Republic Of Nigeria: You need to review churches curriculum. Churches are training churchgoers intolerance and insecurities in the country
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by tribalmall: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
When you have a hopeless bigot as a father then I am not sorry I can not help you. The person he referred from Chicago does that happen to be your dead brain hopelessly senseless father ?

Mikehot:
But he didn't mention tinubu in his statement na
why don't you have sense
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
The bad guys are doing better in this country. And I don't know why?
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by kemika8989(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
tribalmall:
When you have a hopeless bigot as a father then I am not sorry I can not help you. The person he referred from Chicago does that happen to be your dead brain hopelessly senseless father ?

lol, premium tears

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by numericalguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Sunday Achi is from Kaduna. Why are you people running from tribal to religious to regional sentiments in defense of Pantami while ignoring the issues on ground?

So because Sunday Achi is from Kaduna.. Has it stopped the IPOD-miscreants from attacking Pantami? Those IPOD-miscreants will use anything to attack Pantami.
Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by aboubkr(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
All these lies and deceit will not bring down the minister you better go and link your bvn with your line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.