Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque (55746 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslim Community Issued Fatwa, Killed My Son In A Mos / Pantami Was A Founding Member Of Al Shabab ‘terror Group’ Received N6m Monthly F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by numericalguy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Common with animals is a lack of common sense.
The topic of discussion is Pantami and his fixation with terrorists. A dunce shows up with torchlight looking for IPOB.
When are you going to say something sensible to the subject of this thread?
Such folly. You should be ashamed of your low digit iq

What do you expect from an IPOB+pig of potopoto republic.

I didn't expect you to be reasonable because an IPOB+pig lacks such capacity. It is just not in your DNA and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You IPOB+pigs were born f00ls, you will live as fools and will surely die as fools because that is your destiny

This svvine was initially acting up but it took the tiniest of efforts to flush out the pig in him

Lets play a little game. Locate yourself in the pictures bellow and win a prize.

Re: Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
numericalguy:

What do you expect from an IPOB+pig of potopoto republic.

I didn't expect you to be reasonable because an IPOB+pig lacks such capacity. It is just not in your DNA and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You IPOB+pigs were born f00ls, you will live as fools and will surely die as fools because that is your destiny

This svvine was initially acting up but it took the tiniest of efforts to flush out the pig in him

Lets play a little game. Locate yourself in the pictures bellow and win a prize.

You're just sputtering saliva like an slowpoke and showing your emptiness.
You have been shouting ipob since morning as if it's a boil on your scrotum.
The thread is about Pantami and his terrorism activities.
But you've been shouting ipob up and down like a deranged goat who lost his mother.
Who do you like dis? The IPOB you think you're making mockery of are being offered a better life in UK while an inconsequential idiot like you is making a public fool of himself from his village, where you're hopelessly waiting for shekau or bandits whoever between them gets you first, to end your useless, miserable life. This is all thanks to people like pantami but IPOB is your problem.
I really pity you.
Who do you like dis no do well at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.