Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Be Happy, E-COMMERCE Is Ready To Pay You Back. Catch This N2,000 Free First - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Happy, E-COMMERCE Is Ready To Pay You Back. Catch This N2,000 Free First (2474 Views)

I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up / How To Make N2,000 Daily Online (Photo) / Top Investment Destination You won't be Happy to Miss in 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Happy, E-COMMERCE Is Ready To Pay You Back. Catch This N2,000 Free First by Abidakundankay1: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2021
This is confirmed. It is not something new again that whenever You're to talk about New Paying Platforms, I am the best informant. I am making good income because I put in when its new and under a month, I pack my load and move to another one. I am here Again with this New One called E-COMMERCE.

Let's start on how to use E-COMMERCE to cash out money easily.

First of all, write down this code because you'll need it. 7JSUYR

E-COMMERCE is a platform that allows you to cash out your money at any time. It gives you percentage on all your money depending on your package. it gives you N2,000 free registration bonus. Again, it allows you to earn % everyday as a free member and it increases on a daily basis like I said. Upgrade to earn more from both VIPs

TO REGISTER������

You can register through browser or by downloading their app. Though downloading the app is not a must.

Steps:
1. Just Click on the link

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/7JSUYR.html

On getting to their page, click register or if you download the app, after downloading and installing the app on your phone, open the app Click on register.
Enter Your Phone number,
Type your password and confirm by typing it again,
Type the invitation code 7JSUYR
Click on register

2. Login with your password and phone number.

TO UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT
Click on Recharge, right at the top
Click on amount and confirm.
Then chose the payment method you like,

TO EARN COMMISSION
First complete your profile settings,
Click on task
Click on automatic order, and earn your commission.
Repeat the same process 20 times daily to get your commission.

TO WITHDRAW EARNINGS
Click on withdraw
Enter withdrawal amount (or you click in Withdraw all)
Choose your saved bank to receive payment
Enter your withdrawal code
And click on Withdraw Immediately

PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS CODE because if you forget it, that's all 8W3NTC
������

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/7JSUYR.html

VERY IMPORTANT so that I can keep you updated and show you more info on online bizz
Happy earnings
E-commerce

1 Like

Re: Be Happy, E-COMMERCE Is Ready To Pay You Back. Catch This N2,000 Free First by gima25(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2021
Have you been paid before on this platform? If Yes share your prove or evidence. How much do you make from it daily. Scammers everywhere
Re: Be Happy, E-COMMERCE Is Ready To Pay You Back. Catch This N2,000 Free First by Abidakundankay1: 8:39pm On May 18, 2021
Yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Access Urgent Loan In Lagos,nigeria / Business Launch. Make money without referring people / Own A Plot At East Amber Estate,abijo GRA Lekki 100% Dry Land And Fenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.