Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital (26190 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Salary For Arik Air Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Layer74: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
YuriBoyka:

How much Is it?
40k normally
I'll give you for 25 if you order b4 Wednesday
Pay on delivery
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by ayoku14(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
its 95k wit some allanwace . Take home 120k

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by ayoku14(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
adeblow:
75k after tax for new staff on CONHESS 7/2
95k 4 new staff on CONHESS 7/2

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Damisam93(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by adeblow(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
ayoku14:

95k 4 new staff on CONHESS 7/2
At which hospital, I could share the pay slip for u to see oh
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by ayoku14(m): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2021
adeblow:
At which hospital, I could share the pay slip for u to see oh
Share it let me see it.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by anochuko01(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Emerie22:

Before deduction please 93k
After take home is 83k
Thanks sir
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by ngkman: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
Adamayinla:

Pls is it the same salary with non academic staff salary pls and like how much is non academic staff in a fed uni
For conhess 7 step2 which is the starting point for non health workers with BSC or HND, the basic is 95,947 with #5000 as hazard allowance, and maybe shifting allowance of 8000k, but for University staff, I'm not sure but I know it's not the same, they get better pay than us

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by ngkman: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2021
heykims:
U will be placed on CONHESS 7 and that's about 87k after tax.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2021
anochuko01:

I've seen their salary structure. But what's there is the basic, and I wasn't sure if there are other benefits or allowances.

Definitely, there are other benefits and allowances.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by 1Dray(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
anochuko01:

It's not everyone that deserves respect.
Go back and check my response to those that answered maturely.
If one doesn't know the answer to a question, there's no point in answering.

This is actually your headache. Stop sounding as if anyone owes you anything.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by anochuko01(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2021
1Dray:

This is actually your headache. Stop sounding as if anyone owes you anything.
Exactly!!
Hence I owe no one respect here, especially anyone who doesn't present himself well.

Thanks.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by anochuko01(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Unklekelvin:
Bro is this in regard to NAUTH? I heard they might issue appointment letters soon. They take close to 129k
Please can I talk to you personally?
I'll like to get some info about the whole process. Thanks in advance.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by 1Dray(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2021
anochuko01:

Exactly!!
Hence I owe no one respect here, especially anyone who doesn't present himself well.

Thanks.

No one is looking for your respect here, as it's inconsequential. It won't add anything to anyone. Just stop feeling anyone owes you anything. If anyone comments on your post, you should be grateful.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by anochuko01(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2021
1Dray:

No one is looking for your respect here, as it's inconsequential. It won't add anything to anyone. Just stop feeling anyone owes you anything. If anyone comments on your post, you should be grateful.
Okay thanks
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
anochuko01:
Thanks sir. This seems to be a first hand info.
yeah I work in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Unklekelvin: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
anochuko01:

Please can I talk to you personally?
I'll like to get some info about the whole process. Thanks in advance.
OK bro
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Adamayinla: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngkman:
For conhess 7 step2 which is the starting point for non health workers with BSC or HND, the basic is 95,947 with #5000 as hazard allowance, and maybe shifting allowance of 8000k, but for University staff, I'm not sure but I know it's not the same, they get better pay than us
pls here is my WhatsApp number 08165480711let chat pls
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Bismark5: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Unklekelvin:
Bro is this in regard to NAUTH? I heard they might issue appointment letters soon. They take close to 129k

Please my number is this 08039384116 on WhatsApp. Can we discuss this? Thanks. I applied as well.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Bismark5: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
anochuko01:
Please I'll like to know the above info.

Precisely an hnd graduate at the works department of a teaching hospital. Basic salary and other benefits. Thanks in anticipation.

Please my number is this 08039384116 on WhatsApp. Can we discuss this? Thanks. I applied as well.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Bismark5: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's the same thing with university graduate, 98k now, where I work

Please my number is this 08039384116 on WhatsApp. Can we discuss this?
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Bismark5: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
ngkman:
It's around 90k and maybe shifting allowance if you'll do shift. send me a private message and I'll show you my payslip sef. I work in one of the Federal medical centres.

Please my number is this 08039384116 on WhatsApp. Can we discuss this? Thanks.
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Zdr1: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
any
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by fortunechy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
ngkman:
For conhess 7 step2 which is the starting point for non health workers with BSC or HND, the basic is 95,947 with #5000 as hazard allowance, and maybe shifting allowance of 8000k, but for University staff, I'm not sure but I know it's not the same, they get bwhitter pay than us
which hospital are you working??
Re: What's The Salary For Non-medical HND Graduate At A University Teaching Hospital by Esji80(m): 7:07am On Jan 11
ngkman:
It's around 90k and maybe shifting allowance if you'll do shift. send me a private message and I'll show you my payslip sef. I work in one of the Federal medical centres.
please what's the net salary of CONHESS 7 step 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 / Nairalanders Epic reply to a UAE Job scam / Recruitment At Federal University Gashua. Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.