Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) (6279 Views)

Buy First Grade OK Shoes on Nairaland (wholesale, retail, or for you) / Okrika Warehouse In Lagos (arena Warehouse Oshodi) / Okrika Bale Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2021
Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (Where To Get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos)

Buying first Grade items in bale is key when going into the okrika clothing business. Many young fellas have seen a need to dive into the business at an early time because they see the business as something profitable – something they can really do.

Yes, the used clothe business is truly a profitable one. If you are thinking of a way to sustain in this critical times here in Nigeria, you might want to consider the bale business. Customers will always buy clothes, so the clothing business will never slow down.

Another reason the okrika bale business is a good one is because people love to buy second hand clothes because it’s cheap (the economy is hard). And also the second hand used clothing are much of better quality than our so called “new clothing items”.

When you try to search for where to buy first grade clothes in lagos, you might see:

First Grade Nigeria Limited (Address: Oniwaya Market, Oniwaya Rd, Papa Ashafa, Lagos) or
Akube Collection (Address: Railway Mini Market, Yaba, Beside Round About, Murtala Muhammed Way, Lagos) or
Akube cloth for kids (Address: fadeyi street Line 2 Ikeja local government, Lagos)

But these places are not really the best places to buy first grade items in bales, especially when you wish to buy large clothing item in bulk. Most of these people are only resellers trying to make some good money too.

In this article, I will try to give you direction to the exact location where you can buy first grade clothes in lagos in big size bales. I will also give you the exact number to call – a reliable supplier you can choose to buy from.

In my next update, I will give you more details.

Here are other articles you can also refer to for the mean time:

where to buy wholesale clothes in lagos
where to buy cheap clothes in lagos
where to buy uk bale in lagos
where to buy okrika clothes in lagos
where to buy thrift clothes in lagos
okrika warehouse in lagos
where to buy bale of clothes

Re: Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) by Ada05(f): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
IsaacBuchi:
Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (Where To Get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos)

Buying first Grade items in bale is key when going into the okrika clothing business. Many young fellas have seen a need to dive into the business at an early time because they see the business as something profitable – something they can really do.

Yes, the used clothe business is truly a profitable one. If you are thinking of a way to sustain in this critical times here in Nigeria, you might want to consider the bale business. Customers will always buy clothes, so the clothing business will never slow down.

Another reason the okrika bale business is a good one is because people love to buy second hand clothes because it’s cheap (the economy is hard). And also the second hand used clothing are much of better quality than our so called “new clothing items”.

When you try to search for where to buy first grade clothes in lagos, you might see:

First Grade Nigeria Limited (Address: Oniwaya Market, Oniwaya Rd, Papa Ashafa, Lagos) or
Akube Collection (Address: Railway Mini Market, Yaba, Beside Round About, Murtala Muhammed Way, Lagos) or
Akube cloth for kids (Address: fadeyi street Line 2 Ikeja local government, Lagos)

But these places are not really the best places to buy first grade items in bales, especially when you wish to buy large clothing item in bulk. Most of these people are only resellers trying to make some good money too.

In this article, I will try to give you direction to the exact location where you can buy first grade clothes in lagos in big size bales. I will also give you the exact number to call – a reliable supplier you can choose to buy from.

In my next update, I will give you more details.

Here are other articles you can also refer to for the mean time:

where to buy wholesale clothes in lagos
where to buy cheap clothes in lagos
where to buy uk bale in lagos
where to buy okrika clothes in lagos
where to buy thrift clothes in lagos
okrika warehouse in lagos
where to buy bale of clothes
can I get your contact please
Re: Where To Buy First Grade Clothes In Lagos (get First Grade Okrika Bale In Lagos) by Chipoleonthrift: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
If you are looking for where to buy first grade bales of all types then you are welcome to my profile. Please bales prices do fluctuate so prices are also likely to change.
Please no payment on delivery ❌
Call/WhatsApp on 08119420511

(1) (Reply)

Men Shoes Available. Brogue Moccasin Loafer / Tailoring Training School. Learn Fashion Design Oluyole Eleyele Ibadan Oyo State / Nike Air Max 200 Triple Black - 60K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.