Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics (17669 Views)

Wish Website Can I Download Nigerian Songs With Cover Art / Meet "Tunesmith": A Nigerian Artist Who Produces Songs With A Mobile Phone / Inspired Gospel Songs With Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by blazepascal(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2021
any music lover here? I want us to make a list of song with the most (preferably positive) meaningful/thoughtful -provoking /spiritual lyrics

please list one song along with the lyrics that you find the most meaningful

5 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by blazepascal(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2021
mine would be

bitch don't kill my vibes by - Kendrick lamar

here is the short lyrics

I am a sinner Who's probably gonna sin again
Lord forgive me Lord forgive me Things I don't understand Sometimes I need to be alone
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
I can feel your energy from two planets away
I got my drink I got my music I would share it but today I'm yelling
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Bitch don't kill my vibe
verse1

Look inside of my soul and you can find gold and maybe get rich
Look inside of your soul and you can find out it never exist
I can feel the changes
I can feel a new life I always knew life can be dangerous
I can say that I like a challenge and you tell me it's painless
You don't know what pain is
How can I paint this picture When the color blind is hanging with ya?
Fell on my face and I woke with a scar

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Titanic by Juice WRLD
DY definitely Krazy
[Chorus]
Abandon all ships, it's about to go down
No Titanic (Titanic)
There's a lot going on in my head right now
But I manage (Yeah, I manage)
Good heart, good soul, both been in bad hands
I could deal damage (Yeah, real damage)
Both hands in the air as I scream out prayers
My demons show their face in the midnight air
[Verse 1]
Just got a new house, gotta hide the skeletons in the closet
And keep 'em there, really tryna forget about 'em
They tell me God watchin' over me, I don't doubt it
But I can see Him gettin' tired of me sinnin' and wildin'
Don't know what to do with myself these days
Young rich nigga, I done fell in love with the bank
But all this money don't rid me of my pain
But everywhere I go, I could make it precipitate, rain
[Pre-Chorus]
bleeped up (bleeped up), I did (I did)
bleeped up (bleeped up), I am (I am)
Calm down, I can't
Shit, here we go again
[Chorus]
No Titanic (Titanic)
There's a lot going on in my head right now
But I manage (Yeah, I manage)
[Verse 2]
Set sail in the codeine bottle, I'ma drown in it, drown in it
Shit fills me up, but whatever goes up goes down in it, down in it
At the end of the day, I'm blessed, oh yes, crack a smile with it, smile with it
Now I'm frownin' again, life goes so fast, watch it blow in the wind
Can't get time back, I been beggin' for it
[Pre-Chorus]
bleeped up (bleeped up), I did
Oh, bleeped up, I am
Here we go again (Here we go again)
[Chorus]
No Titanic (Titanic)
There's a lot going on in my head right now
But I manage (Yeah, I manage)
[Outro]
Midnight air, midnight air
Midnight air (Midnight air), I'ma drown in here
Midnight air (Midnight air), surrounded in the midnight air
I'ma drown in here, no Titanic, Titanic

13 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lucid dream Enviyon on the mix No, no, no, no No-no, no, no, no No, no, no, no, no No, no, no, no [Chorus] I still see your shadows in my room Can't take back the love that I gave you It's to the point where I love and I hate you And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh Easier said than done, I thought you were the one Listenin' to my heart instead of my head You found another one, but I am the better one I won't let you forget me I still see your shadows in my room Can't take back the love that I gave you It's to the point where I love and I hate you And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh Easier said than done, I thought you were the one Listenin' to my heart instead of my head You found another one, but I am the better one I won't let you forget me [Verse] You left me falling and landing inside my grave I know that you want me dead I take prescriptions to make me feel a-okay I know it's all in my head I have these lucid dreams where I can't move a thing Thinking of you in my bed You were my everything Thoughts of a wedding ring Now I'm just better off dead (Uh, uh, uh) I'll do it over again I didn't want it to end I watch it blow in the wind I should've listened to my friends Leave this shit in the past, but I want it to last You were made outta plastic, fake I was tangled up in your drastic ways Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face? You gave me a heart that was full of mistakes I gave you my heart and you made heartbreak [Bridge] You made my heart break You made my heart ache (I still see your shadows in my room) You made my heart break You made my heart ache (Can't take back the love that I gave you) You made my heart break (Were made outta plastic, fake) You made my heart ache (I still see your shadows in my room) You made my heart break again (I was tangled up in your drastic ways) (Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face?) [Chorus] I still see your shadows in my room Can't take back the love that I gave you It's to the point where I love and I hate you And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh Easier said than done, I thought you were the one Listenin' to my heart instead of my head You found another one, but I am the better one I won't let you forget me I still see your shadows in my room Can't take back the love that I gave you It's to the point where I love and I hate you And I cannot change you, so I must replace you, oh Easier said than done, I thought you were the one Listenin' to my heart instead of my head You found another one, but I am the better one I won't let you forget me [Outro] Leave this shit in the past, but I want it to last You were made outta plastic, fake I was tangled up in your drastic ways Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face? Easier said than done, I thought you were— —instead of my head You found another— better one I won't let you forget me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Righteous I will (I will) I will (I will) I will Oh-ooh (Oh-ooh) Uh (Uh) [Chorus] All white Gucci suit, I'm feeling righteous, yeah I know that the truth is hard to digest, yeah Five or six pills in my right hand, yeah Codeine runneth over on my nightstand Takin' medicine to fix all of the damage My anxiety the size of a planet (Yeah, ooh) Holes in my skull, over time My heart's over ice (Woah) [Verse 1] Over ice, I'm freezing Beautiful eyes, deceiving We may die this evening Coughing and wheezing, bleeding Hi, I'm anxious so Blood moons are my eyes, stay low Red and black, they glow Under attack, in my soul When it's my time, I'll know Never seen a hell so cold Yeah, we'll make it out, I know We'll run right through the flames, let's go [Chorus] All white Gucci suit, I'm feeling righteous, yeah I know that the truth is hard to digest, yeah Five or six pills in my right hand, yeah Codeine runneth over on my nightstand Taking medicine to fix all of the damage My anxiety the size of a planet (Yeah, ooh) Holes in my skull, over time My heart's over ice (Woah, uh) [Verse 2] I'm in too deep Can't swim like me We're drowning, so I will sing My demons turn face under me Inhale, exhale, but I can't breathe Too busy drinking codeine doin' high speeds Crash (Shh), pour a four, sip it slow, make the time pass Take a pill for the thrill, have a relapse Devil in my head tryna run gym laps I ain't tryna race, he don't even know me like that [Chorus] All white Gucci suit, I'm feeling righteous I know that the truth is hard to digest Five or six pills in my right hand Codeine runneth over on my nightstand Taking medicine to fix all of the damage My anxiety the size of a planet (Yeah, ooh) Holes in my skull, over time My heart's over ice (Woah) [Outro] I will sing

6 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Wishing well Mm-mm, mm-mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, uh I can't breathe ( Chopsquad ), I can't breathe, 999 Waiting for the exhale I toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well [Chorus] I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Still no luck, but oh well I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail Stress on my shoulders like a anvil Perky got me itching like a anthill Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill Sometimes I don't know how to feel [Verse 1] Ring-ring, phone call from depression You used my past and my memories as a weapon On the other line, I talk to addiction, huh Speaking of the devil, all the drugs, I miss them This can't be real, is it fiction? Somethin' feels broke, need to fix it I cry out for help, do they listen? I'ma be alone until it's finished [Pre-Chorus] This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying I just don't want you to worry This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me [Chorus] I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Still no luck, but oh well I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail It's stress on my shoulders like a anvil Perky got me itching like a anthill Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill Sometimes I don't know how to feel [Verse 2] Sometimes I don't know how to feel Let's be for real If it wasn't for the pills, I wouldn't be here But if I keep taking these pills, I won't be here, yeah I just told y'all my secret, yeah It's tearing me to pieces I really think I need them I stopped taking the drugs and now the drugs take me [Pre-Chorus] This is the part where I tell you I'm fine, but I'm lying I just don't want you to worry This is the part where I take all my feelings and hide 'em 'Cause I don't want nobody to hurt me [Chorus] I can't breathe, I'm waiting for the exhale Toss my pain with my wishes in a wishing well Still no luck, but oh well I still try even though I know I'm gon' fail It's stress on my shoulders like a anvil Perky got me itching like a anthill Drugs killing me softly, Lauryn Hill Sometimes I don't know how to feel

3 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Black & White I'm in my black Benz, ah Doing cocaine with my black friends, ah We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah We'll be high before the night ends Before the night ends Switch up to the white Benz (Okay) Doing codeine with my white friends, ah (Friends) We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah, ah Before the night ends (Woah) Before the night begins (Woah) [Verse 1] Lord have mercy, ah (Hey) I know that these Perkys finna hurt me, ayy (Hey) Sometimes I feel like they doing surgery, ayy, ayy (Hey) Tell me, are they working? (Are they working?) Are they working? (Are they working?) Tell me, are they working? Ah, ayy (Working) I party too damn much, ah (Too much) Ayy, and you niggas can't keep up (Huh) I'm getting too bleeped up (Yeah) Too bleeped up, yeah, I'm too bleeped up (Yeah) Won't look up 'til the sun come up (Lean) Pills with the Hennessy, I might throw up (Said, "I might throw up"wink I might throw up (Said, "I might throw up"wink I'll be okay [Chorus] In my black Benz, ah Doing cocaine with my black friends, ah We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah We'll be high before the night ends Before the night ends Switch up to the white Benz, ah (Okay) Doing codeine with my white friends, ah (Friends) We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah, ah Before the night ends (Woah) Before the night begins (Woah) [Verse 2] Everyday's a party, don't let no one tell you different No lames allowed, you should really keep your distance (Yeah) Smoking on loud, and that codeine, I sip (Yeah) Pouring up this purple shit until it's in my piss (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) R.I.P. to Prince, we got purple rain on deck (Lean) She love Bobby Brown so we keep the 'caine on deck (Lean) There be haters 'round, keep an AK on deck (Lean) Man down, man down on, ooh (Yeah) Party animals, I'm a lion in the zoo (Yeah) Party animals, I'm a lion at the zoo (Yeah) Party animals, I'm a party animal I'm a par—yeah [Chorus] In my black Benz, ah Doing cocaine with my black friends, ah We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah We'll be high before the night ends Before the night ends Switch up to the white Benz, ah (Okay) Doing codeine with my white friends, ah (Friends) We'll be high as hell before the night ends, yeah, ah Before the night ends (Woah) Before the night begins (Woah) [Outro] Before the night begins Before the night begins

3 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Empty
From the unknown
I ran away, I don't think I'm coming back home
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
Like a crawlspace, it's a dark place I roam
Ain't no right way, just the wrong way I know
I problem-solve with Styrofoam
My world revolves around a black hole
The same black hole that's in place of my soul, uh
Empty, I feel so goddamn empty
I may go rogue
Don't tempt me, big bullet holes
Tote semi-autos
[Verse 1]
Huh, yeah
I'm keepin' it real, real
I'm keepin' it real, uh, yeah
Life gets tough, shit is getting real (Yeah)
I don't know how to feel
Swallowing all these pills
Numb my real feels, uh
Devil standing here
Tryna' make a deal, uh
It ain't no deals
Feel like I'm going crazy but still took a lot to get me here
Losing my sanity up in a house in the hills, hills, hills
I ain't have anything then and I still don't have anything still, still, still, uh
Bein' me, I rock, PnB
These hoes actin' like gossip, TMZ
These drugs acting like
Mosh pits squishing me
Oh my, oh me, how they kill me slowly
Lonely, I been gettin' no peace
OD, feel like overdosing
Low key I been looking for the signs
But all I can find is a sign of the times
[Chorus]
From the unknown
I may go rogue
Tote semi-autos
[Verse 2]
I ain't suicidal
Only thing suicide is suicide doors
Fight for survival
Gotta keep hope up, rolling good dope up (Uh)
Hold my hand, through hell we go
Don't look back, it ain't the past no more
Gonna get to the racks, all them niggas want war
Yeah, I was put here to lead the lost souls
Exhale depression as the wind blows
These are the laws of livin' in vogue
We're perfectly imperfect children
Rose from the dust, all of us are on a mission
Never gave a Bleep, really came from rags to riches
Now we live it up, driving with the rooftop missin'
I don't give a Bleep, really came from rags to riches
Now I live it up, driving with the rooftop missin'
[Chorus]
From the unknown
I may go rogue
Tote semi-autos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
Man of the Year Cheers ( Oh-oh, oh-oh ) Sippin' codeine like it's beer ( Oh-oh, oh-oh ) I'm in London, so I'm screaming, "Cheers" ( Oh-oh, oh-oh ) ( Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh ) [Verse 1] Man of the year, still got problems Lookin' in the mirror, you look awful Talkin' to myself, do it too often JK, Juice WRLD, you're so awesome Um, I'm running up funds Bottle full of pills, let's have fun No cheap thrills, only rich ones Fire drills, hotter than the sun [Pre-Chorus] My ups and downs I'll jot them down In London town Cheers to the golden years [Chorus] Let's raise our hands, let's sing and dance I know I'm here to save you, I know I'm here to save you Let's raise our hands and sing and dance I know my lyrics saved you, I know I helped your breakthrough [Verse 2] They say life's a puzzle, well, I'ma piece it together But from the way I'm movin', I'll probably be piecing forever I date a bad bitch, she'll be over decent forever Even with fake tits, these other hoes just decent forever My lady said she saw a baddie in the hotel lobby Well, love, let's Bleep her together We got the world to our backs, give a Bleep, never have Middle fingers up, we're screamin', "Bleep 'em forever" [Pre-Chorus] My ups and downs I'll jot them down In London town Cheers to the golden years My ups and downs I'll jot them down In London town Cheers to the golden years [Chorus] Let's raise our hands, let's sing and dance I know I'm here to save you, I know I'm here to save you Let's raise our hands and sing and dance I know my lyrics saved you, I know I helped your breakthrough

3 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Robbery Man, what? (Haha) This shit funny, one sec Oof, this Hennessy strong as Bleep, boy [Chorus] She told me put my heart in the bag (In the bag) And nobody gets hurt (No hurt) Now I'm running from her love, I'm not fast (Fast) So I'm making it worse (Making it worse) Now I'm digging up a grave from my past I'm a whole different person (I'm a whole different person) It's a gift and a curse (It's a gift and a curse) But I cannot reverse it [Verse 1] I can't reverse it It was a gift and a curse And now I'm drinkin' too much, so I'ma talk with a slur Last time I saw you, it ended in a blur I woke up in a hearse You said, "You loved me first" (First) One thing my dad told me was, "Never let your woman know when you're insecure" So I put Gucci on the fur And I put my wrist on iceberg One thing my heart tells me is "Flex on a ho every time they're insecure" I guess you came through, I'm running from you Is your love for real? (For real? For real?) Is your love really true? [Chorus] She told me put my heart in the bag (In the bag) And nobody gets hurt (Hurt) Now I'm running from her love, I'm not fast (Fast) So I'm making it worse (Worse) Now I'm digging up a grave from my past (Past) I'm a whole different person (Person) It's a gift and a curse (Curse) But I cannot reverse it [Bridge] You gave me the runaround I really hate the runaround You really got me paranoid I always keep a gun around You always give me butterflies When you come around When you come around When you come around [Verse 2] You let me know love is not the answer Not the answer, not the answer I love to do drugs, so mind my manners I get high when you don't decide to answer Phone home, I need to phone home I'm throwing rocks at your window, I need to go home I don't wanna leave I just wanna be with you You, you, you [Chorus] She told me put my heart in the bag (In the bag) And nobody gets hurt (No hurt) Now I'm running from her love, I'm not fast (Fast) So I'm making it worse (I'm making it worse) Now I'm digging up a grave from my past I'm a whole different person (I'm a whole different person) It's a gift and a curse (It's a gift and a curse) But I cannot reverse i

1 Like

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Michael390(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
Paralysis
Sleep paralysis again
I am trapped inside my bed
Evil thoughts inside my head
Sleep paralysis again
I am trapped inside my bed
Evil thoughts inside my head
[Verse 1]
I feel your presence on my chest
Lately I ain't been the best
Maybe it's because you left
I wake up, you're layin' next to me
Man, oh, man, that's when I woke up again
It was a dream in a dream, reality ain't my friend, mmh
Man, oh, man, time to get bleeped up again
I'm gettin' higher than high so reality won't set in, yeah
[Chorus]
Sleep paralysis again
Sleep paralysis again
[Verse 2]
I woke up to see your face, but I forgot that you're not there
It's kinda crazy, ain't it complicated? Love, it got me scared
The nights are slumberless, I'm tossin', turnin', thinkin' about my life
And where I went wrong and took that left turn, it feels like I can never do right
[Chorus]
Sleep paralysis again
Sleep paralysis again
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by CodedWealth(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Reading
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Matheusmartin: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kenny Rogers-gambler.

On a warm summer's evening
On a train bound for nowhere
I met up with the gambler
We were both too tired to sleep
So we took turns a-starin'
Out the window at the darkness
The boredom overtook us
And he began to speak
He said, "Son, I've made a life
Out of readin' people's faces
Knowin' what the cards were
By the way they held their eyes
So if you don't mind my sayin'
I can see you're out of aces
For a taste of your whiskey
I'll give you some advice"

So I handed him my bottle
And he drank down my last swallow
Then he bummed a cigarette
And asked me for a light
And the night got deathly quiet
And his face lost all expression
Said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by JEFFERSON016(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bank on it BurnaBoy

14 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Adonisteve: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hmmm
Mr President by African China.
You can never feel my pain by Prodigy
Dear mama by 2pac
seanwilliam:
Jayz forever young
I wanna be forever young, do you really want to live forever? grin
Matheusmartin:
Kenny Rogers-gambler.

On a warm summer's evening
On a train bound for nowhere
I met up with the gambler
We were both too tired to sleep
So we took turns a-starin'
Out the window at the darkness
The boredom overtook us
And he began to speak
He said, "Son, I've made a life
Out of readin' people's faces
Knowin' what the cards were
By the way they held their eyes
So if you don't mind my sayin'
I can see you're out of aces
For a taste of your whiskey
I'll give you some advice"

So I handed him my bottle
And he drank down my last swallow
Then he bummed a cigarette
And asked me for a light
And the night got deathly quiet
And his face lost all expression
Said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done..
every gambler knows, that secret to surviving is knowing what to throw away, knowing what to keep... Damn! Music is bae, from country music to rap, to blue etc. I see some of my favourite monikers viewing the thread
cc: Slawormir, Harddon, trust you guys are doing well

5 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jayz forever young

9 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by WiszyFraud: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Rogersmith(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Fix you- coldplay

Turning tables- Adele

Linger- The Cranberries

Talk- coldplay

Ayo -Simi

Superheros- The script

Kiss me - sixpence none the richer

My immortal- evanescence

5 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Drsnives(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Leave song let's talk about the current security situation in the country..
Who you??

1 Like

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by chaarly(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
I dedicate this song to all those who have lost/missed their way and/or are seeking to having that intimate relationship with Jesus again.

I WANT TO LIVE Where You Are by Pastor Paul Enenche.

I want to live Lord in the world of your Glory
I want to live Lord in the place where you are
To stay away from the pressures and cares of this life.
To stay away Lord from the ways of the world

I want to live Lord in the world of your Glory
I want to live Lord in the place where you are
To stay away from the pressures & cares of this life.
To stay away Lord from the ways of the world

[Chorus]
I want to live oh Lord just right where you are.
I want to stay oh Lord in your resting place
Lead me away from things that keep me from you
Separate me from the things Lord that hinders me

link to full song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBP_OXE-yc8

6 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Alejobs: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Spiritual
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
What about this song

Babalawo Mo wa Bebe. Alugbirin.
Very meaningful song O. It means babalawo cut soap give me.

Since na song dey do you with Wetin dey happen around

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by klabi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
blazepascal:
any music lover here? I want us to make a list of song with the most (preferably positive) meaningful/thoughtful -provoking /spiritual lyrics

please list one song along with the lyrics that you find the most meaningful
Kid cudi -pursuit of happiness-I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know
Everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold, hey
I'll be fine once I get it, yeah, I'll be good

Mike posner - only god knows - There's more to life than living", a wise man told me this
Or maybe it was me who wrote it, I can't remember which
In any case what I mean, life's an unfinished poem
Don't go mad trying to figure out the ending
The day that Norman died, I found out through an email
The irony of that, I will not discuss in detail
My future is on thin ice and my past is all online
But only God knows the trouble on my mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by triple996(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin 9ice try guys.
meanwhile imo govement house is in flamescheesy
Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by heartbraker(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
marlians marlian marlians marlians marlians marlians gbese gbese gbese gbese gbese

dats d best most meaniful lyrics in d world u can all tank me later for giving u dis coded shit

1 Like

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by RuddyFusion(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
Tupac's Ain't Mad at Cha

Eminem 8th Mile

2 Likes

Re: Lets Make A List On Songs With The Most Meaningful Lyrics by Matheusmartin: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
2pac: until the end of time.

Perhaps I was addicted to the dark side
Somewhere inside my childhood witnessed my heart die
And even though we both came from the same places
The money and the fame made us all change places
How could it be through the misery that came to pass
The hard times make a true friend afraid to ask, for currency
But you could run to me when you need and I'll never leave
Honestly, someone to believe in, as you can see
It's a small thang to a true, what could I do?
Real homies help you get through
And come to know he'd do the same thang if he could
'cause in the hood true homies make you feel good
And half the times we be actin' up call the cops
Bringin' a cease to the peace that was on my block
It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time..

Take these broken wings
I need your hands to come and heal me once again
(Until the end of time)
So I can fly away, till the end of time
Take these broken wings..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Dances To Skelewu By Davido / Osinachi-Remix - Humblesmith Ft. Davido (Video) / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.