Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Heartfelt Prayer-22/04/21 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Heartfelt Prayer-22/04/21 (148 Views)

*a Heartfelt Prayer- 22/03/21*.Plus Heartitude / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Heartfelt Prayer-22/04/21 by black9: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Psalm 18:32-36

Today, the Lord will yet fortify you by his strength, he will perfect you in all areas of your life. He will lead you in the way that brings fulfillment and most glorious result. The Lord will strengthen you and enable you to rise up to new heights of glory and honour.

The Lord will teach and grant you the skill and strategy with which to win in every battle. Every weapon of warfare being directed at you shall be subdued and destroyed. God's right hand will sustain you till you are victorious.

Today, the Lord will come to you in whatever state you are and lead you to greatness. You shall be given a broader and bigger place to stand and manifest God's glory. You shall not suffer any damage or defeat, in Jesus name!

Amen!!

Rev. Kayode Olufemi Bajomo

Re: A Heartfelt Prayer-22/04/21 by black9: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Scripture To Ponder- David's 3 Mighty Men

The Test Of Commitment

A Lesson From David's Three Mighty Men

1 Chronicles 11:15-19

15 Three of the thirty chiefs came down to David to the rock at the cave of Adullam, while a band of Philistines was encamped in the Valley of Rephaim. 16 At that time David was in the stronghold, and the Philistine garrison was at Bethlehem. 17 David longed for water and said, “Oh, that someone would get me a drink of water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem!” 18 So the Three broke through the Philistine lines, drew water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem and carried it back to David. But he refused to drink it; instead, he poured it out to the Lord. 19 “God forbid that I should do this!” he said. “Should I drink the blood of these men who went at the risk of their lives?” Because they risked their lives to bring it back, David would not drink it.

Such were the exploits of the three mighty warriors.

Learning Points

The real test of commitment is the sacrifice you are willing to undertake for another, beyond any form of self glory or self preservation. The extent of the risk you are willing to take for the joy, fulfillment and comfort of another is the true test of your commitment. The extra mile speaks louder than volume of words. Practical steps of commitment will reveal true and real men whose service is worth more than gold. Where there is commitment, a mere wish or whisper sets a man in motion to do the extraordinary for another. Such men are ever held in great honour and are never forgotten in a hurry.

May we all be surrounded by men of real and tested/proven heart of selfless commitment, who understands the worth of God's mandate and calling over your life, and who understands their role and place in the whole process, men who understands the thirst of your heart and the strength of your desire and are ready to go the extra mile to make it happen.

"Greet Apelles, whose fidelity to Christ has stood the test. Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus." Romans 16:10

Events will always test and reveal where men's real commitment lies, and it will reveal to you men of true and unyielding commitment.

4. The men said, “This is the day the Lord spoke of when he said to you, ‘I will give your enemy into your hands for you to deal with as you wish.’” Then David crept up unnoticed and cut off a corner of Saul’s robe.

5. Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe. *6* He said to his men, “The Lord forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the Lord’s anointed, or lay my hand on him; for he is the anointed of the Lord.” *7* With these words David sharply rebuked his men and did not allow them to attack Saul. And Saul left the cave and went his way."

*1 Samuel 24:4-7*
*(NIV)*

(1) (Reply)

Https://youtu.be/0tdmf6evrqy / Unique Microphone Rocker Realeases Tracklist For EMPRESS (the EP) / Are You A Singer...? This Is For You...from Frammetech Studios, Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.