Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (289 Views)

How To Register For Jamb Mock Exam 2019 Even After Registering For Jamb / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iyenebari(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: . by Commmy: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
What to expect next is reprinting of examination slip. The date of commencement of the exam slip will be announced later after the registration period.

Registration is ending 15th may.

Why didn't you upload your o'level result while registering?

Well you can do that even after the exam
Re: . by iyenebari(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Commmy:
What to expect next is reprinting of examination slip. The date of commencement of the exam slip will be announced later after the registration period.

Registration is ending 15th may.

Why didn't you upload your o'level result while registering?

Well you can do that even after the exam
Can I upload my O level result on the of the reprinting of examination slip?
Re: . by Commmy: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
iyenebari:

Can I upload my O level result on the of the reprinting of examination slip?

Uploading of o'level result can only be done at a cbt centre and reprinting of exam slip is not done at cbt centre.

You can check your exam slip with your phone and go and print at a cyber café.

There's no need being in a hurry to upload. If you go to a cbt centre now they might not attend to you due to the registration.

You can go and upload your result after the ongoing registration or after the exam sef.

But make sure you upload it before admission starts
Re: . by iyenebari(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2021
Commmy:

Uploading of o'level result can only be done at a cbt centre and reprinting of exam slip is not done at cbt centre.

You can check your exam slip with your phone and go and print at a cyber café.

There's no need being in a hurry to upload. If you go to a cbt centre now they might not attend to you due to the registration.

You can go and upload your result after the ongoing registration or after the exam sef.

But make sure you upload it before admission starts
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Get And Use Plagiarism Checker X Free Download / BREAKING: NECO Appoints Acting Registrar / Unizik 2020/2021 School Fees For Old And New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.