Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,692,909 members, 6,346,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 June 2021 at 03:28 AM

What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb (158 Views)

How To Register For Jamb Mock Exam 2019 Even After Registering For Jamb / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb by iyenebari: 12:20pm On Apr 22
I have register for this upcoming jamb exam and I wanted to know
what to expert next after the registration and I also when will
the uploading of O level result start.
What is your take?
Don't mine my write up.
Re: What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb by Commmy: 4:50pm On Apr 22
What to expect next is reprinting of examination slip. The date of commencement of the exam slip will be announced later after the registration period.

Registration is ending 15th may.

Why didn't you upload your o'level result while registering?

Well you can do that even after the exam
Re: What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb by iyenebari: 5:48pm On Apr 22
Commmy:
What to expect next is reprinting of examination slip. The date of commencement of the exam slip will be announced later after the registration period.

Registration is ending 15th may.

Why didn't you upload your o'level result while registering?

Well you can do that even after the exam
Can I upload my O level result on the of the reprinting of examination slip?
Re: What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb by Commmy: 8:26pm On Apr 22
iyenebari:

Can I upload my O level result on the of the reprinting of examination slip?

Uploading of o'level result can only be done at a cbt centre and reprinting of exam slip is not done at cbt centre.

You can check your exam slip with your phone and go and print at a cyber café.

There's no need being in a hurry to upload. If you go to a cbt centre now they might not attend to you due to the registration.

You can go and upload your result after the ongoing registration or after the exam sef.

But make sure you upload it before admission starts
Re: What Should I Expert Next After Registering For The 2021 Jamb by iyenebari: 9:57am On Apr 23
Commmy:

Uploading of o'level result can only be done at a cbt centre and reprinting of exam slip is not done at cbt centre.

You can check your exam slip with your phone and go and print at a cyber café.

There's no need being in a hurry to upload. If you go to a cbt centre now they might not attend to you due to the registration.

You can go and upload your result after the ongoing registration or after the exam sef.

But make sure you upload it before admission starts
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Prince Adewale Adesina Set To Sponsor 500 Free JAMB Forms,to Organise Free CBT / Get MTN 1GB For #259 Only (valid For 30days) / Cognos Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.