Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash (64248 Views)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2021
[Google Bill Wiese and on YouTube ,I never really was sure of hell until I read his experience,and all his words are backed up by scripture verses,every single one of them. author=Daniel058 post=101022997]

I have a question for you please, when Jesus Christ Died ,did he asscend to heaven immediately?

If no , then where is the paradise he promised to be with the repented thief in Luke 23:43

"Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by BarrElChapo(m): 1:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Chinny024:

Long shovel

Lmaooo, lemme guess the same shovel would used to dig the person's grave cheesy
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by BENEAMATA: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
smiley this connotations and conspiracy theories are just fallacy and handiwork of mischievous makers

"However, months after she made the allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left her incapacitated"

if u listen to Ada Jesus's interview with BBC PIDGIN you'll see where she said that she has been diagnosed of this sickness for over a year and doctors told her what to avoid and she threw caution to the wind .

naija people need sense, she was sick before these brouhaha erupt
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by patomberekpe(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2021
If Nigeria Is actually a civilized country, then Rita, odumeja marine temple, these three must be arrested in connection of Ada's death.

#Arrest(rita/odumeja,marine.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by TechCapon(m): 2:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Maxcollins042:
I would have chipped in one or two things into this matter but my kidneys haven't completed their functions grin
grin grin
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Cutie09(m): 5:13am On Apr 23, 2021
Gander:

Okay piggy cheesy

You gay fvcker pig head
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by FiverrTutor(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Ada is Gone! She is right now as we speak in either of Heaven or Hell.

I Believe she had a kind of Premonition of her death, which led her to Make Peace with people.

"Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord "

If She made Peace with JESUS, She is right now in the Happiest place anyone could ever be. She is right now in Heaven where all pains , sickness, tears are Expelled.

It is better to live for 30, 40 years, Die in Christ and Make Heaven, than to Live 70, 80, 90 years, Die without JESUS and be Wasted in Hell.

She is neither in heaven nor hell. She will first be judged before that. She is just in the other realm waiting for that day. So please get your facts right
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Laren24(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rita Edochie took it too far saying all those bad words she said after Ada Jesus apologized. Me I just know it's only God that knows it all and the all seeing.

Ada Jesus may you rest in peace.

Look at my signature and patronize us guys ❤️
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by wizzypablo(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
even for film this woman wicked
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by bornalive: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
affable4:
RIP to the dead.

But you all should know that peddling lies against people could actually lead to depression and suicide.

You dont say rubbish just cos you want to chase clout. I'm not blaming anybody for Ada's death.

You are all coming for her cos Ada is dead. What if she had killed herself cos of the lies Ada told about her? Do you know the pains she must have passed through all those times.

Let's be logical. She decides who to forgive and who not to, its between her and her God. Even those that bear eternal grudges with their immediate family members also have something to say.

Like I said earlier, RIP to the dead.
Well said my brother.

If she actually vomited those accusations on this woman and pastor, she is responsible for her action. If you have been accused wrongly for what you never did, if the accused don't brace up and be strong, that person could take his/her life. She knew she did wrong, hence she was asking for forgiveness.

I don't think Rita should be blamed. How can she be telling the world that she was arranging guys for that old woman. Too wrong.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayz: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayz: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayz: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Mhizkel:

cheesy
How are you?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Iceyjayz:
How are you?
I'm doing fine, thanks.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayz: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Mhizkel:

I'm doing fine, thanks.
Are you from Benin republic or Cameroun or a Nigerian that understand French?
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Are you from Benin republic or Cameroun or a Nigerian that understand French?
All of the above grin
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayz: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Mhizkel:

All of the above grin
Which one is all of the above? you can only choose one undecided sad smiley
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Which one is all of the above? you can only choose one undecided sad smiley
Okay, I choose Cameroun. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Mhizkel:

Okay, I choose Cameroun. cheesy
You choose or you are from Cameroon? I don't understand you at all, which country are you presently
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You choose or you are from Cameroon? I don't understand you at all, which country are you presently
Lol.
I'm in Nigeria.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mhizkel:

Lol.
I'm in Nigeria.
Okay..have a nice day ahead
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Okay..have a nice day ahead
It's night time already.
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mhizkel:

It's night time already.
My bad. have a lovely night rest. wink
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 11:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
My bad. have a lovely night rest. wink
Thanks hun!

1 Like

Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by highchief1: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mhizkel:

Thanks hun!
bonjour cher amie
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
highchief1:
bonjour cher amie
Bonjour smiley
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by highchief1: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mhizkel:

Bonjour smiley
etudiante de francais ou citoyen de france
Re: Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash by Mhizkel(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
highchief1:
etudiante de francais ou citoyen de france
Etudiante

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) / Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.