Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

^*selling my acura ^* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ^*selling my acura ^* (3267 Views)

Selling My Over-pampered Honda Crosstour - <<<SOLD>>>> / Awoof:pay 320k For My Acura Legend Car Today For My Travel Expense B4 Visa Xpire / I Need Urgent Buyer For My Acura Tl 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2011
I belief the pix speaks for itself. I am selling this work horse cause I need to fix my 06 Sonata which had been at the garage for 2 months due to engine failure. Vehicle location is Lekki Ph 3. Please call 07082741277 for enquiries and inspection. The vehicle is still in use so milage could slightly change.

Feautures includes the following:  Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Cruise Control, 4-Wheel ABS Brakes, Front Disc Brakes, Passenger Airbag, Power Glass Sunroof, MP3/CD/MiniDisc Player, AM/FM Stereo, Silver Alloy Rims, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Power Remote Driver Mirror Adjustment, Power Remote Passenger Mirror Adjustment, Dual Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Leather Seat Upholstery, Rear Seats Center Armrest With Pass-Thru, Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel, Automatic Front Air Conditioning, Four-Wheel Independent Suspension, Chrome Grill, Center Console, Cupholders etc.

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2011
m

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2011

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
A lot of car for the money. Hope you get your Sonata sorted.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2011
Siena:

A lot of car for the money. Hope you get your Sonata sorted.

Thanks a bunch bro. Thanks for your last e-mail too. Sorry for not keeping in touch. Its been very busy at work lately.

Yep! Wifey is so attached to that sonata so I've to make a bargain.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by trisurface: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nice Ride.
Seemingly good Deal.
Impressive Mileage too. Would that be in Mile or Kms? I'm afraid I did not notice.

This is the Problem I see.
Honest John or Edmund Car reviews couldnt tell me anything I'll believe about this car.
But U Can.
We already get that its the Scapegoat for Ur Sonata! But how've U enjoyed it?
A short descriptive about its strengths could do wonders for ur Buying Public.
If I wasnt so Hooked on European Cars meself, I might be standing in Line for it.
Happy Selling.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
@trisurface,
This car is the most relgable car I've ever used. The only challenge I have is that I'm a very tall guy. I'm not comfortable with the leg room. I'm more comfortable with the sonata cause its got lots of space and no matter how backwards I adjust the driver seat, the guy seating on the back seat still enjoys lots of space. The only major work I've done on the Acura since I bought it apart from normal regular oil change is change of master brake, abs, shocks and oil pump. I've not had any serious issue with the car so far. I might change my mind and decide to keep the car if I'm able to raise some fund inhouse because it serves as a better alternative to my other car which is fragile and more costly to mentain.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2011
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Unikman: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
I am, INTERESTED in the car. But, I am, offering 400k, for it. Though I am, equally tall (6ft, 2inches). Do you think, it is good for me? (considering the leg room). I need your HONEST opinion. cool cool.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Joy2Dwise: 7:13pm On May 06, 2011
Is this car still available? im offering 470K AND WILL COME TOMORROW FOR INSPWCTION, wHAT DO U SAY?
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2011
More Pics.

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2011

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2011

Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On May 11, 2011
You wanna sell an Acura to fix an Hyundai?
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You wanna sell an Acura to fix an Hyundai?

U left me with that choice since U & ur bros (Kunle) could not source for used Sonata engine for mesad sad

The present market price of this Nija used Acura is even below the engine price of of the Sonata. Went to a junk yard (Owode) and the cheapest offer I got there was 620k, and 550k at Ladipo. Sounds funny huun? It's really annoying anyway, but I just cant afford to let go the Sonata.

I'm considering an engine overhaul, so I can keep both.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2011
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2011
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
No subject was filled in.
The message body was left empty.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 31, 2011
@ John 3:16,
Is the car still available? A client of mine is interested, but his budget is N400,000. What is your opinion?
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2011
OK guys. Apologies to those I informed that the car is no longer available for sale. The truth is that my mechanic sold the idea of overhauling the Sonata engine which according to some advices I got, will make more economic sense if handled by a professional, I gave it a try and it worked. The car is back to life now, will pick it up this weekend from the spray painter.
I planned leaving the Acura with wifey who is yet to perfect her driving skill. Even raised the 4 shocks to 2 inches high but the terrain in my new neighborhood is getting worse with each rainfall so I decided to get her CRV or Rav4 instead.

Enough of the preaching. Bottom line is, the car is available to to the highest bidder.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2011
John 3:16:

OK guys. Apologies to those I informed that the car is no longer available for sale. The truth is that my mechanic sold the idea of overhauling the Sonata engine which according to some advices I got, will make more economic sense if handled by a professional, I gave it a try and it worked. The car is back to life now, will pick it up this weekend from the spray painter.
I planned leaving the Acura with wifey who is yet to perfect her driving skill. Even raised the 4 shocks to 2 inches high but the terrain in my new neighborhood is getting worse with each rainfall so I decided to get her CRV or Rav4 instead.

Enough of the preaching. Bottom line is, the car is available to to the highest bidder.

Dear Poster,
Appreciate your honesty on the car.  Kindly consider my client, his budget is N400,000 and he based in FCT.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by kunzak: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
my offer is 420k if you would accept, will come on saturday for inspection. my email addy is kunzak2001@yahoo.com
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by jeomegso: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2011
450 pls call me on 08036909040. Serios female buyer. Hope d Car won't suffer me
Thanks
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ Abuja4sale,

Thanks for the interest but ur offer is way too low.
@ kunzak
Saturday is ok except that the offer cannot move the car. Pls text or bb me on 30B98336 if you can up ur bid.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
@Jeomegso

The car has never suffered me and I'm sure that it won't suffer you either. Its as good as tokunbo and everything is still intact. The original leather is still intact without a tear. AC is ice cold. Engine, interior and exterior are still in perfect condition. Its my personal car which I drive to and fro work everyday and I always ensure its in a perfect state. U just have to come with ur mechanic and I assure u that I'll fix anything he identifies as faulty in this car at my own cost b4 we deal. Ur offer is closer but u still need to up it for us to deal.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by jeomegso: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Jst call me on 08036909040. I work on island and dis is my streched budget so I can inspect somtime dis week. Thanks
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by kunzak: 7:45am On Jun 02, 2011
i have just added you on bb so we can chat, will send my driver with a mechanic today or tomorrow but we will talk on the price on bb
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2011
kunzak:

i have just added you on bb so we can chat, will send my driver with a mechanic today or tomorrow but we will talk on the price on bb

OK bro. As discussed, I will need to few days to retieve my other car and also fix the bumper light that unknowingly fell off and the power steering. You can come for inspection during working hours at Chevron car park, Lekki and aroud Ado rd Ajah on weekends.
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by MrKelly: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2011
I'm just viewing this with a friend who is interested and would like to pay this weekend. How much is the last price?
Re: ^*selling my acura ^* by John3161(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE HONDA FIT 2008 "WISH I FIT BUY DIS CAR" 08065031414 ---2M / Sold!Super Clean Toks big light 01 price reduce 1.250m 08061311315, 08028612026 / Toks 2004 Model Hyunda Santa Fe 4wd For Sale.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.