Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) (44919 Views)

Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by jojokelechi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Apostle selman..the real man of GOD. I love all his sermon, i mean all

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Emmaomotob(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Look at adeboye's protruding and shapeless belly. A real dope.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
na you no sabi am

apostle selman na sure man of God oo wey dey spit fact in his sermon
Sunisonflex39:
op come..which one is selman again..

Suleiman we know..

or u didn't spell it well

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nice one.... kudos to them....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Dumte:
Great Men of God. Loyalty is still the key that makes a man climb higher.

Koinonia... A place of worship
and intimacy with the holy spirit join Apostle Selman of eternity network as he takes you into the journey of Gods word (complete version) i love him

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Stepps: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how you take know......
All nigeria pastors are scammers......fingering the brains of their sheep
You should listen to Apostle Selman, he is one of a kind.
I have not gone to church in years but you see Apostle Selman and the late Ravi are not in the league of other pastors. They are unique.

14 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Nooneonline(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Suleiman we know..

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is based in Auchi. General overseer of Omega Fire Ministry

Apostle (doctor) Joshua Selman is based in the North. Doctor is not part of his titles but I dicided to add it because his words heal and enlightening u so much.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Romanoff:
See how humble apostle is.
You won't believe he's the one spitting fire with his sermons.
When Omo meet Baba.
As in...
Fire.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Apostle Joshua Selma has been a great inspiration with Koinonia and sermons .

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Suleiman we know..
Selman not suleiman

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:
Correct man. Apostle Selman is great man of God.
why do u say so? Don't know him.
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by 2special(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
janedonez:
Lovely. I tap in the anointing of both Papa Adeboye and Apostle Selman.
are you ready to pay the price, discipline and sacrifice

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:

You should listen to Apostle Selman, he is one of a kind.
I have gone to church in years but you see Apostle Selman and the late Ravi are not in the league of other pastors. They are unique.

okay....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by ThothHermes: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Suleiman we know..

Wahala for who no know Apostle Selman cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by kennyamusan(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
janedonez:
Stop this religious thing. You can't tap into another man's anointing . You should pray for yours because everyone is unique in the sight of God

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
These are God's Generals! Giant Spiritual Leaders! Celestial Based Fathers! Territorial Commanders! The grace upon your lives is supernatural and divine. Epitome of Faith and Anointing! Quintessential Leaders! Men of Humility! I celebrate you Sirs! Men with great territorial exploits for the Kingdom! Men who are sold out for God! Bond servants who are solely devoted to the Father's cause!

Apostle Joshua Selman's anointing is on another level. He is firebrand!

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Stepps: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bruno3000:
why do u say so? Don't know him.
Just listen to his message, he is miles ahead and not your regular pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
all fake - just look at Nigeria .

Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
They certainly discussed tithe. Two conmen of God
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by derbykol(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Suleiman we know..

There is Apostle Selman

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kaduna Apostle.
He once said and i quote "The day you knees becomes too far from the ground, is the day your crown will fall off from your head.
Father they call me their pastor, but am still your Boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by adecz: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
It is well with Selman,
your ministry will be a beacon
for the followers & labourers in
the vineyard of The Most High, IJMN, Amen.

The likes of Pantami, Shekau, Herdsmen
& the myriad of northern anti- Christs will
wither before you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
ThothHermes:
Wahala for who no know Apostle Selman cheesy grin
mehn

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by KanuSE: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
janedonez:

What would you use the anointing for?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
CuriousMynd:
Senior pastor of the Christ Gospel Church, Samaturu, Zaria, Kaduna State Apostle Joshua Selman has met the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye at the Redemption Camp on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Igbere TV reports.

Selman gave a sermon at a meeting of the RCCG on Thursday.

Adeboye shared a picture of them together on Twitter and prayed that his ministry would continue to grow.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1385182014983262209?s=20

Adeboye’s last son Leke also shared a picture of Selman on a pulpit on Instagram.

Selman is known for his weekly programme called Koinonia drawn from a Greek word which is often translated as Christian fellowship.

Please op kindly edit this please

Apostle joshua selma is the president and founder of eternity network international, host of a weekly program called koinonia.

It's headquarter is in zaria, and a branch in Abuja(chida event utako).

Yes they use christ gospel church as venue for the program but the church (christ gospel church is a different body on it's one)

The resident pastor of christ gospel church is pastor Abubarkar Sunday
The chairman is prof jonathan marrison.

Please avoid this mix up,so alot of people won't be in this error thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why is he bowing kwanu? undecided undecidedAdeboye na King?
Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
kennyamusan:
Stop this religious thing. You can't tap into another man's anointing . You should pray for yours because everyone is unique in the sight of God

No sir, God respond to sacrifice, hence the level of anointing. There is a level to everything ok earth. Not every billionaire is the same,some are bigger than the other please note this and go far in life

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Mrsoft3(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
IgboWarlord:
Why is he bowing kwanu? undecided undecidedAdeboye na King?

It's called the law of honor, whatever you honour must become your reality, papa is old and apostle desires to be old, he has great achievement in life and also wish to be honored in the same way

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
The day I would meet Apostle Arome Osayi would be THE day.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
Stepps:

Just listen to his message, he is miles ahead and not your regular pastor.
There's no competition in God's kingdom guy... Are u sure he is what u say he is?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
Two con men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.