Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? (1012 Views)

Coding Is About Consistency And Determination by AI / Advice To Newbies: Coding Is Very Hard!!! / Learning To Code Is Hard!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by africonn: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Before I started coding I don't fancy music. these days it's Seyi vibez, Teni, john drille, and other non-mainstream artists that do the trick for me with their vibe jams, Coding is hard with idiotic bugs that get solved sub-consciously while doing anything else but coding grin. How do relax and kill the deadline tension .

The main issue with anything worth doing is productivity, the mind has a way of making you feel good about wanting to do something like you've actually done that thing, it's really funny, it's called wishful thinking a fundamental problem we all have, How many times have you thought about doing something how many times have you actually done that thing on time, This is actually one of the problems we have when giving the opportunity to be able to work from home. All of us want a remote job, How many of us have the discipline, focus, and resourcefulness to actually get along. There is no solution to that problem regardless of how many self-help videos you watch on youtube, the only solution is to actually do that stuff now no matter how small it is, as you will have guess I am not a good writer but I am learning, no be only code we go dey write nha. grin

Join my African community, Create Categories, threads, comments, God bless you!
www.africonn.com
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by falcon01: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
grin I will not talk!! Thank god for Stack overflow sha
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by Karleb(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
If you are earning 3 million per month doing remote job, isn't that enough motivation?

Talking of wishful thinking, there's something called programming by wishful thinking in TDD. So, wishful thinking isn't so bad.

About how we get along, what other choice do we have? It's either we blow via tech or blow via tech.

1 Like

Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by The5DME(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
The boss is viewing.
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by africonn: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Karleb:
If you are earning 3 million per month doing remote job, isn't that enough motivation?

Talking of wishful thinking, there's something called programming by wishful thinking in TDD. So, wishful thinking isn't so bad.

About how we get along, what other choice do we have? It's either we blow via tech or blow via tech.

I don't mean creativity by saying wishful thinking I meant procrastinating, and feeling accomplished because it has been played out in one's head

1 Like

Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by abeniagbon(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
africonn:
Before I started coding I don't fancy music. these days it's Seyi vibez, Teni, john drille, and other non-mainstream artists that do the trick for me with their vibe jams, Coding is hard with idiotic bugs that get solved sub-consciously while doing anything else but coding grin. How do relax and kill the deadline tension .

The main issue with anything worth doing is productivity, the mind has a way of making you feel good about wanting to do something like you've actually done that thing, it's really funny, it's called wishful thinking a fundamental problem we all have, How many times have you thought about doing something how many times have you actually done that thing on time, This is actually one of the problems we have when giving the opportunity to be able to work from home. All of us want a remote job, How many of us have the discipline, focus, and resourcefulness to actually get along. There is no solution to that problem regardless of how many self-help videos you watch on youtube, the only solution is to actually do that stuff now no matter how small it is, as you will have guess I am not a good writer but I am learning, no be only code we go dey write nha. grin

Join my African community, Create Categories, threads, comments, God bless you!
www.africonn.com

drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by tope6217: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
If u ar not passionate about it . U will live very soon
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by LikeAking: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Karleb:

Show me road, abeg.

3 mill is not beans.
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by Deicide: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Na why I day laugh those people way wan go into software development because money day there....not until they find out it's hard grin they go Japa money can't even keep them.

1 Like

Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by Bulaveur: 2:50am On May 01, 2021
Deicide:
Na why I day laugh those people way wan go into software development because money day there....not until they find out it's hard grin they go Japa money can't even keep them.

Bro. A lot of people are in it for money and that's not a bad thing. Software development is hard, yes. But you can get better with continuos practice and determination. And also friends because debugging doesn't care about your determination.
Re: Coding Is Hard, How do You Get Along? by devsolu: 6:00pm On May 01, 2021
Omo programming.
You will get stuck trying to fix a bug for more than 3days. You do Decide to ignore the bug and continue other aspects of the project come back again after 1day bug get fixed in less down 15mins . How

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn Data Analysis / C# And Vb 6 Tutors / Pls I Need Help On Gettin' A Vb E- Textbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.