Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija (448 Views)

How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija by SoPaid: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2021

Re: I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
he was invited by the authorities and was warned sternly never to write such letters again.

3 Likes

Re: I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija by teadrake(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
This smear is marred with grammatical blunder. However, Pantami should be persecuted if found guilty.
Re: I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija by TripleDdotcom: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
teadrake:
This smear is marred with grammatical blunder. However, Pantami should be persecuted if found guilty.

You mean "prosecuted"

And did you give the condition, "if found guilty"?

God bless you for that.

Please go and tell all your family members that they should celebrate because you've proven that you have sense.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Know About Isa Pantami's Ties With Boko Haram Since 2010-cleric|tiz Naija by teadrake(m): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2021
TripleDdotcom:

You mean "prosecuted"

And did you give the condition, "if found guilty"?

God bless you for that.

Please go and tell all your family members that they should celebrate because you've proven that you have sense.
Thunder fire you

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Which Political Party Is The Most Democratic In Nigeria? / Nigeria Should Send Aids And Relief Items To Israel They've Really Suffered / Gov. Abiodun’s Aide, Abidemi Rufai Arrested In U.S Over $350k Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.