Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr (46673 Views)

Dear Gentlemen, Check If You Have Varicoceles By Firstdoctorr (photos) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by WiszyFraud: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kidney disease is on the rise,
Some risk factors/causes are:

-high BP
-diabetes
-smoking
-kidney infection
-abnormal kidneys
-kidney disease in the family
-abusing NSAIDs
-taking toxic herbs

Below are 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney:

1. Drink enough water/fluids daily

2. Control your blood sugar

3. Control your BP

4. Check your weight

5. Eat more fruits/veggies

6. Stop smoking

7. Exercise daily

8. Avoid herbs

9. Don’t abuse NSAIDs

10. Do kidney function tests if you’re at high risk

#StaySafe

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstdoctorr/status/1385122040374562818

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by WiszyFraud: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
Number 9 above:

NSAIDs;
Describes nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used to treat inflammation; mild to moderate pain; and fever.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Modified:

apolonius:

Please, share your experience(food choices and the benefits you are experiencing.)
favelli:

But asides seasoning cubes what can one use for cooking to give it taste??
MuyiBinary:

What's the natural alternative for seasoning cubes like Maggi?
Romanoff:

So how do you season your food?

Sea salt?
SuperKlean:
so what did you use to season your food?

iamimohtal:

Which natural tin wey I fit use replace Maggi ¿

I grind my spices myself. Crayfish, pepper, locust beans etc.....I grind dried fish sometimes.

judgedredd22:

you be chairlady wey make sense o!! grin
Thanks sweetie. kiss kiss kiss

Exmilitant:
locust bean (dawa dawa), salt and there is this specie of pepper that lets off a lovely aroma and tastes, scentleaves, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Though if your taste bud has been acclimatized to artificial seasonings, it would be difficult for you to enjoy a meal prepared with those natural seasonings. Also, fresh fish, crabs, prawns and shrimps has all the seasonings you'll ever need.

Exactly! Thank you Exmilitant for taking your time to list this. There are so many spices, I couldn't even start to list them.

apolonius:

Please, share your experience(food choices and the benefits you are experiencing.)
macnino399:

Good day ma
Please what are the natural foods you've been taking, can you kindly give us a few so we'd incorporate them to our diets
And also tell us the foods you're avoiding.
Thanks so much

onomeabuja:

babe which one b natural food
Venerable612:

Examples of the natural foods you had for 3 months.

I blend fruits to make my own juice..... drop all junks(fast food), avoid carbonated drinks (minerals). My mindset is anything that I can't plant, I don't eat. Few exceptions apply, but start from there.

kense88:
God bless your soul. Eat right and stay healthy
Thanks sugar. kiss kiss kiss

jeff1607:

Natural fruits aren’t natural till your know the source of the fruit u eat.

Can’t compare a chicken raised with artificial foods to one raises with organic food

I don't seek perfection, I seek betterment. It may not be perfectly natural, but it is far better than heavily processed and heavily preserved food that are common.

firstratedcitiz:
I agree with you 210%.
Thanks honey. kiss kiss kiss

Wealthier:

Hmmm . Wonderful, thanks for this. Please what natural solution can one do or take to the issue of this consistent purging I've been experiencing . True story is, thr purging is a side effect of some drugs I took as prescribed by my doctor for a cough infection I had, as the doctor clearly stated i would have this side effect. Since over 5 days I have stopped taking those drugs, omo this purging has refused to stop. What natural remedy can you assist with instead of taking the traditional tetracycline capsules.

Sweetheart, I am not a doctor o. I don't treat, I prevent.. grin grin

Lewisdinho:
Could you list the examples of those Natural foods you take and the fruits as i've been told to avoid some certain fruits because of the high rate of fructose in them. Thanks

I was once afraid that my honey and date fruit intake would increase my sugar level, but it so balanced my sugar level that a physician commended me after seeing my test results. Sweetheart, don't allow your tongue deceive you. Tastes end in the mouth, benefits begin in your stomach.
Although, too much of anything is bad. Reason why nature has given us an inexhaustible varieties of food.

Ugandatales:

Gbam. But eating natural can be expensive sha, but it is worth it.

No, honey, don't think of the monetary(N) cost alone. If health is wealth, see every extra cost as an investment that forestall future expenses on illnesses. I see my food/drinks as my health insurance policy, I don't joke with it!

Note: I am not a 100% naturalist, I still satisfy my cravings for these improvised foods. I have never fallen ill since I left my parent's abode. How I detest drugs! Anytime I feel any abnormal working in my body, I take it as a communication from my body to me. Example: if I feel headache, I don't think of drug. I try to trace a cause like water intake, stress, hunger, oversleeping, under-sleeping, hair dressing, menstruation, over-thinking, over-exposure to afternoon sun grin grin , and I address the root cause. I face my challenges and they disappear. Many of us use drugs to disrupt the communication process.

There is no illness or disease with nature.
Here is my health creed "when there is a spark, a breath can quench it, but if the spark is allowed to become a fire, a breath may only help in escalating it" I tackle the sparks(challenges) so I don't have to deal with a fire(problem).

236 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by heniford2: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
and you forgot to add Bleep always

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Totilopussylick(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
No 6 angry

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Lordgel: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Good post Op
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by WiszyFraud: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Did you know??

Drinking water regularly before meals;

* fills up your stomach faster
* makes you eat lesser
* raises your metabolic rate
* prevents constipation
* enables food digestion
* helps you lose weight

Drink water before your meals!

cool

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rule 11. Don't vote for Buhari angry

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by slawormiir: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nonsense
So make I dey follow all these rules just because of death.....

I ain't no pussy ass niggarr......we were born to die ...something must kill a man......if you like observe those rules....na small thing go still off you last last

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by ZendayaColeman(f): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
One thing must kill a man
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Romanoff(f): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
People that patronise Agbo sellers to buy mixed concoction, make Una hear o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Okpa ẹnyin drinkers..... Take note...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by simhosting: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Romanoff(f): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

So how do you season your food?

Sea salt?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.
Damn niggar

Issorite
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by iyke649(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Can you pls mention these natural foods for us to be aware of. Again, what do you use in place of your seasoning?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by 5yearsOldtechki: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

And who told you the "fruits and food" are naturalI
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Legalcriminal: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:

-smoking

6. Stop smoking

This is for cigarette smokers

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by iampeterben(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks docky for the information.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by macnino399: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Good day ma
Please what are the natural foods you've been taking, can you kindly give us a few so we'd incorporate them to our diets
And also tell us the foods you're avoiding.
Thanks so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Xstremebj: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Some people will kill diasef with this something must kill a man mentality.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by helinues: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Avoid herbs?

How?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by bestabigaelever(f): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sha drink water
Drink water always

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nkwocha( palm wine) is very good for kidney.

Our nonentity biochemists will never teach the world anything. Go and research why our forefathers never suffered these diseases.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Halopy: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Me my problem is ulcer, make God help me

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
shocked

No doubt tho....You need to see how youths especially those who tag themselves as Yahoo boys in my area now derives pleasure in smoking, drinking and inhaling other hard drugs all in the name of getting high....Then, they'd get into their 10 years old japanese Camry and zoom off, viewing everyone, whether pedestrians or motorists as mere fowl worthy to be killed...

Kidney problem or not,who wor die go must surely die no matter how many advice you give to dem...But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be advised...So thank you op...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by zionaigbokhan: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.