Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr (46663 Views)

Dear Gentlemen, Check If You Have Varicoceles By Firstdoctorr (photos) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Rhado: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2021
Number 11: Avoid the liquid metal, the indabosky bahose and one Nollywood woman like that.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by labelle123(f): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
LoveJesus87:
what's the natural replacement for seasoning cubes?
. Maybe locus beans
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by EJEHSON(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
11. Don't vote for Buhari angry [/quote]

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by nnadychuks(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Drink boom lime cordial and observe ur urine color in the next days...
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by iyke649(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

The thing doesn't make sense to me because even table salt that is natural has bad effects, but can we cook with to replace Maggi since it has side effect
That's why I want to know what she is using as alternative. Something tells me it is dadawa or ogiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by kense88: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Rhado:
Number 11: Avoid the liquid metal, the indabosky bahose and one Nollywood woman like that.

If you know you know.
lol
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by apolonius(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

Please, share your experience(food choices and the benefits you are experiencing.)
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Chochovini: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
Rule 11. Don't vote for Buhari angry
. 12: Say No to forced corona vaccination.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by DashDolls(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
ANYBODY HERE WITH KIDNEY RELATED CHALLENGES (DIALYSIS OR CANCER) SHOULD STOP AND CLICK THIS NOW AND WATCH. I HAVE DONE MY PART. SAVE YOUR LIVES.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=681615479219323

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=107142494566256

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=260740258843447
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ugandatales:

That Lasu vegetable is still ten times better than bread, indomie, spaghetti and other processed foods we eat. Just avoid anything made in factory for one month and see the positive change in your health. I'm speaking from experience.
thanks so much dear sister. honestly I would have love you give me guide line on this. for the past one year now I warned my wife not to use magic or any of it sisters to cook my food and she has being keeping to that, my only problem now us how to avoid tea. please my sister, can we talk this more? because I will want you to give me guideline. this is my email address ( ugoezeik@gmail.com) God bless you

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Vaiki(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

Forget these rules.....one thing must still kill a man.
Hmm...
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Vaiki(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:
My grandfather was a legend in weed and s.k smoking, the man died at age 118 and he used no walking stick shocked legend has it that his manhood banged pussies (young/matured gals)till his dying days.

I think i like you..
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Ugandatales: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
jacoik:
thanks so much dear sister. honestly I would have love you give me guide line on this. for the past one year now I warned my wife not to use magic or any of it sisters to cook my food and she has being keeping to that, my only problem now us how to avoid tea. please my sister, can we talk this more? because I will want you to give me guideline. this is my email address ( ugoezeik@gmail.com) God bless you

You quoted the wrong person. I'm not the girl that made the initial comment about the benefits of eating natural foods, I just chipped in with my own experience.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by jacoik(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ugandatales:

You quoted the wrong person. I'm not the girl that made the initial comment about the benefits of eating natural foods, I just chipped in with my own experience.
wow!!! please don't be upset dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by KCNATH(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

Your ignorance go kill u
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Judybash93(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
heniford2:
and you forgot to add Bleep always

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by streetsoldier1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
Catfishing:

though i hate smoking, but def weed is healtheir than ciggarette. so your grandpa is on point
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by fashrola(m): 12:38am On Apr 24, 2021
iyke649:
Can you pls mention these natural foods for us to be aware of. Again, what do you use in place of your seasoning?

Iru or Crayfish
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by spyg1(m): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

Lol, no one will reach that age without using walking stick.
My great grand father was around that age, his first sickness was the sickness that killed him. But he was using walking stick.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Kestolove(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2021
so ada Jesus was a smoker
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by banky222: 1:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Please define Herbs
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by stayclearofme: 2:21am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

Very daft and silly reasoning.
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by hatedisplace: 2:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Halopy:
Me my problem is ulcer, make God help me
Eat five 5 leaf of "oserese" grass (igbo name, a common grass with white flowers). And no matter what always eat food especially breakfast
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by favour32(m): 4:37am On Apr 24, 2021
No way you can eat natural in Nigeria except you are ready to produce your food 100%.
Most vegetables sold in the markets are not fully organic during cultivation.
Since the farmers use the same soil year in year out,(without the practice of shifting cultivation or bush fallowing)the soil is absolutely depleted of basic nutrients,hence, farmers apply other means to make it better, Droppings of birds are used and those birds may have been fed with steroids!
In addition, fertilizers are applied too.
The final one is the application of insect powder (especially the one called puff) about a week to harvesting if insects/worms are attacking the production.
Do not think that after eating vegetables,
your stomach started growling or rumbling, thinking happily that the vegetable is working.
Watch it!
The reactions of the chemicals used in farming that are causing the sound.
In summary, other food materials are produced like that.
Do not be deceived seeing how beautiful some food materials but clearly the store of carcinogens!
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by ThatFairGuy1: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Catfishing:

But your grandfather ate EVERYTHING FRESH then compare to this age.

That's the logic you don't know

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by Winsome77(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
50-50 life na dice. Last last everybody go pa yin. Make we just pray say make we rip afterwards....
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by DarkCaesar(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Don’t only go natural, you can also order your meals from heaven but have it at the back of your mind that when the reaper comes, it might be on one of your healthiest days and something as little as a mild headache or just a case of a little stumbling in your very own home will expire you(reminds me of my teacher in high skul who stumbled and landed on her knees at the assembly ground and we were told at break time she passed).....live right, live life and have no regrets
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by MuyiBinary: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
I decided to eat only natural food and fruits for three months and I tell you, brothers and sisters, Nature has the cure to every disease.

Many use seasoning cubes to cook everyday, but they don't know the danger of every processed edible.

Go natural and see your health improve on its own. You are what you eat, eat right.

What's the natural alternative for seasoning cubes like Maggi?
Re: 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr by dleaf: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Welldone Doctor ,You are doing a good work sharing this information .However on the number 9 .I want to differ based on my Personal Experience.I was Married for many Years with No Child ,I had Low Sperm Count /Infections .

My Wife had PID,Ovarian Cyst , Endometriosis and Blocked Fallopian Tubes ,we used medications as Prescribed by medical Practitioners .Infact I can't calculate the amounts I spents buying Antibiotics all to no Avail ...I was very Sceptical about Herbs offcourse but I painstakingly choose just one which worked for me .Before I made the decision I came across several Herbal marketers but wouldn't want to add to my problem .I was convinced of the one I took .
Today my infection are over .My wife got Pregnant and we had a bouncing baby boy .The herb worked well .For fear of the Unknown we went for medical Check up of my Organs ..Kidney Inclusive .All organs are working perfectly No kidney problem .It's getting to 3 Years now ,No problem at all .

Offcourse there are so Herbal Marketers Putting together rubbish to Destroy people's body at the same time ,there are Learned Natural therapist who knows what they do .For Reference this is the website of the Natural therapist www.gardennaturalhealth.com ..I even Came up on this Forum to Give a Testimony : https://www.nairaland.com/6421654/after-8-years-infertility.how-baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.