Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event (40123 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by harrypetty(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

One thing I know Is that Isa pantami will never resign or be fired!

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

So let the media offensive continue!!

they're dealing with a Diallo!!

A Diallo is always Victorious!!

That's why we are called the vikings of Africa!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

We have already developed a thick skin against hate!!

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That's why we rule and administer even in countries where we are minority!!

Power,success,victory,intelligence, and beauty is in our DNA

we are always Victorious!!

I'm not surprised o. E go soon choke you. Sets of incompetent mushrooms

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Time and season happeneth to them all.THEM ALL.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Advocate500: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Northerners are always on the defense online, never on the attack and that’s where most of our problems stems from. We need to fix up!!

I spoke with him and I'm happy with the conversations that ensured between us... That these animals are dealing with a very intelligent and smart creature!!

Buhari,Elrufai others faced worse than this... Yet they're standing tall and powerful!!

In fact hate makes us more powerful... That's why we rule and administer even in countries where we are minority!!

supporting pantami indirectly means supporting terrorism, the country and it's people is bigger than any body, I expected pantami to resigned weather allegations is true or not but for the sack of the controversies it has generated, that is how is done in the more civilised world.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by President99: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I am a Muslim from the north, but you can't deny the fact that Pantami used such terrorism rhetorics to get popularity in Nigeria. And northern clerics are truly behind BokoHaram. From Pantami to pant bomber and Ibrahim Uwais, who joined ISIS, these are not just mere coincidence. There is a dangerous version of Islam being practiced by all these people!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Felabarmudia: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Pantami is actually the minister for terrorists affairs. The minister for communication title that the FG gave to him was meant as an avenue to communicate logistics movement to Boko Haram.
No wonder Nigerian army complain that some people feed the terrorists information about their activities. Not knowing that the minister of communication himself that knows the in and out is the one giving them expo

N baba gumi was able to locate da bandits with little or no effort at all.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by dam4sam: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Kubernetes:
From the first comment till now,I see lots of wicked comments against Islam and Muslims of Nigeria. But I do believe not all Christians have this heart disease. Surely, a bigger percentage of them who are the majority in the Yoruba states does not have this bigotry disease.
The hate is just too much . Fortunately, this rants and hate will start and end here. I can imagine why certain generation of people cannot just reason for once.
Pantami this, panatami that, islam this, Islam that, Muslims this, Muslims that.
Let's assume the lawyers claim is right, may be he wanted AIT to be gvn the contract to cover the event but was refused. However its impossible for federal event to take place for some TV stations to be refused entry.

Have you read that story where Isa Pantami, as the Imam on "Campus Mosque", asked a Student to be dragged from his Hostel, just for distributing Christian Tracks on Campus, brought inside the Mosque and Strangled to death?
If you have not, go and read it but if you have and you still come out to type the rubbish above, then you are certainly a Terrorist yourself.

Even if he refuses AIT, he refuses ChannelsTV, refuses Arise TV, Refuses all the know TV Stations, he even Refuse the Govt's own TV Station (NTA) and all he could give it to is that Islamic Broadcast-only, Unknown Al-Afrikiy Station, then something is wrong with his`brain`.

Whether you like it or not, anywhere you have more than one Muslim, it is always result in Violence and Terrorism, the question is WHY and WHAT are knock-head-for-ground people like you doing about it? undecided
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by dam4sam: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
IamGreen1:

Is about the piece of land you are willing to rent out for farming.

My apologies, someone else took the offer.
I will speak to someone else concerning you.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by themanderon: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Continue beating your drums till it blows up in your faces. One thing history has taught us is that nothing last forever. Empires rise and fall. One day you may find yourselves at the receiving end of what you are doing to others today. Remember this words.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by chrisblack: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

you are not helping patanmi with such post.rather you are portraying an image of pride,that you can get away with even wrong doing. There is always one day for the owner of the house. In as much as I believe in second chance in life. It does not mean I would not be careful someone who have had such views. People have the right to be worried about him .he has to the needful by coming out to tell Nigerians and convince them he is a changed person. Imagine a Christian fanatic who seeks the killing of muslim now made a minister of defense only to now tell you those are words of is youth. How comfortable will you be. Put yourself in people's shoes before commenting.
You are celebrating a specific ethnic and religious component which is also wrong. Time changes stuffs those powerful in time past are nowhere to be found. So be careful about boasting. Pride goes before a fall.Nigerians believe in sincerity. All the minister needs to do is to let people understand him. Many of us have done things that are in appropriate when young which with an hindsight we would have done differently. Based on his utterances when young there might be those whose have taken the wrong path only to realize years latter that he as change his message that he was wrong ,but those ones have gone ahead to do evil based on his youthful statements.Success, intelligence,beauty is in all creation of God .Not only to a particular group or religion.
You are not portraying Patanmi in good light refrain from such. And I believe he is a very intelligent person who would openly rebuke for saying such.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by IamGreen1(f): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
dam4sam:

My apologies, someone else took the offer.
I will speak to someone else concerning you.

The person is lucky, I should have quoted you immediately I saw it but instead I was waiting in the dm and stalking you here. I really appreciate your response and concern which I will be looking forward to. Thanks so much again

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by tonyson010(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
Every day by day, more information are coming out about this man.

FG can continue to deny......but the truth is out in the public.
Even DSS is also denying their former director.....

A Govt reduced to denials & lies.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by blackmaine: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Nigeria was never a country, point of correction, you're exposing yourself now, when someone agitates for self determination, you will begin to cry, bruv your people power is powerless and useless because ever since you people have been ruling Nigeria as a commercial entity it has been crumbled to the last breath, 60 years of wasted time with a good for nothing fulanis
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by flames01: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Then you too must be an Islamic terrorist.

Don't be so sure about your supremacy.. don't be so sure, boy.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by flames01: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2021
triple996:
nonsense.
I thought pantami don resign.
online warriors grin.
but come to think of this , this online warriors are calling on pantami to resign. like seriously, kanu did worst but he is considered a hero until recently when karma began to bite the east hard.
DID YOU KNOW THTA ALQAIDA WAS CREATED BY THE USA TO FIGHT THE RUSSIANS. if pantami who might have had some sympathy 4 ALQAIDA in the past (according to the cyber-bullying that ensured) the USA, the bush family and Hilary Clinton are all terrorists. but of course they won't go to that direction since it doesn't align with their political witch-hunting angry

You reason like dumb man. Is Kanu in charge of a government agency?

Why do you reason as if you normally dip your brain in cow dung before you make comments?

Why are some people naturally dumb and stupid like this sef?
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by zeuss: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

you see nothing wrong in contracting one an islamic tv to cover an FG event?
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by copiescopy(m): 4:43am On Apr 23, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by EagleNest(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2021
He should never have presided over such a sensitive ministry with such bigotry background in a secular nation like Nigeria. How did that happen? DSS & Take-a-Bow senate failed to do their work. DSS head should resign as well.
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Amanyanabo(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Can you honestly "listen" to yourself?
Re: Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event by Franklydes(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

You be fool. No worry we go come for you. just keep decieving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.