Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

LUNO Platform Only - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LUNO Platform Only (3494 Views)

This Is A Life Changer Platform Only If You Understand / Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUNO Platform Only by AmnotMe: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
pablobellins:
she has blocked me on whatsapp, and I hv sent her text stating my demands am not even giving her any rate.
bro your number is showing on a public platform I suggest u edit it.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by AmnotMe: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:

It is well
what message it that
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:

It is well
I hope you do it. Pls just do. And lastly, there is a place u quote my number, kindly help me modify it. Erase my number. Thank you
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
AmnotMe:
what message it that
she knows.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2021
pablobellins:
I hope you do it. Pls just do. And lastly, there is a place u quote my number, kindly help me modify it. Erase my number. Thank you
You hope I do what?
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
pablobellins:
she knows.
drop the message here on nairaland because I didn't see anything
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:
oh, that means you hv blocked my line too. I sent you a normal sms. Stating that you pls mk an additional payment of 5k only to consider as a profit.

And I also plead that you edit your comment that has my number visible.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by AmnotMe: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:
did you also block his line? If that's the message asking you to pay 5k. I suggest you just go ahead. It still a win for you considering the amount of crypto you got, and a consolidation for him, cos e don happen e don happen, am sure he is wiser now. Ahbeg mk Una commot Una number for this place. E get why o...
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
AmnotMe:
did you also block his line? If that's the message asking you to pay 5k. I suggest you just go ahead. It still a win for you considering the amount of crypto you got, and a consolidation for him, cos e don happen e don happen, am sure he is wiser now. Ahbeg mk Una commot Una number for this place. E get why o...
that was the message I sent to her. The 5k might no be a big thing, but I go feel say I profit. Like they say at all at all nahin bad pass.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
pablobellins:
oh, that means you hv blocked my line too. I sent you a normal sms. Stating that you pls mk an additional payment of 5k only to consider as a profit.

And I also plead that you edit your comment that has my number visible.
5k profit on 17k

Interesting . Really interesting
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2021
pablobellins:
that was the message I sent to her. The 5k might no be a big thing, but I go feel say I profit. Like they say at all at all nahin bad pass.
making profit does not include being selfish sir.

5k profit on top 17k

Who does that? Hmmmmmmm
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2021
AmnotMe:
ur guy is greedy

It's not as if he made any loss

Why is he so desperate to collect something from me?
Re: LUNO Platform Only by AmnotMe: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:
ur guy is greedy

It's not as if he made any loss

Why is he so desperate to collect something from me?
5k? Crypto isn't normal goods. Don't you urself know how much u will get 17k crypto on p2p? If you won't comply you state it. You don't know this person here, if you do you won't want to hurt him, what do you mean he is desperate to collect from him. It seem you knew you were getting favored that why you even agreed to pay first. If not why didn't you both talk about rate? If rate was involve the least you would hv gotthr it will amount to 30k of not more.

Initially I didn't know what happened, but I believe from all the comments and mentions, the whole thing is clear. Might hv mention some people to interfere in this matter, but it wasn't even supposed to come to that. And pls if you can't pay what he ask, at least help him remove his number from your quote.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2021
AmnotMe:
5k? Crypto isn't normal goods. Don't you urself know how much u will get 17k crypto on p2p? If you won't comply you state it. You don't know this person here, if you do you won't want to hurt him, what do you mean he is desperate to collect from him. It seem you knew you were getting favored that why you even agreed to pay first. If not why didn't you both talk about rate? If rate was involve the least you would hv gotthr it will amount to 30k of not more.

Initially I didn't know what happened, but I believe from all the comments and mentions, the whole thing is clear. Might hv mention some people to interfere in this matter, but it wasn't even supposed to come to that. And pls if you can't pay what he ask, at least help him remove his number from your quote.
okay
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:
making profit does not include being selfish sir.

5k profit on top 17k

Who does that? Hmmmmmmm
well, it your time. Your lucky time. Pls help me edit the number.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
Leezah:
Check out my signature and sign up you get free shares
I ask you to interfere not advertise.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by pablobellins(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Organicist95:
ur number is switched off. And yes I'm a luno user
modify my number on this comment
Re: LUNO Platform Only by jeff1607(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
AmnotMe:

Can you send money for something or to someone first without knowing the person or be certain of you receiving for paid goods?

If you see a car of 10m to be sold for 7m and proof of ownership and whatnot has been verified and you pay for it only for the seller to call days later to say he wants the car back and give you ur money back would you drive 3 states to give him the car back?

What happened between the two was business and why do we do business? The buyer took the risk n all the seller had to do with courtesy request NOT demand for something substantial to feel he didn't make a loss we all know the feeling. There are underlying business etiquettes one needs to adhere to for peace and easy flow of business. Sending something worthwhile to the initial seller would be appreciated also mind you anything can happen we don't know tomorrow even the price of the crypto would crash and seller would be happy he was able to rid himself of everything
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Alidania: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello , *winner's empire* Is the Only platform where you get
cryto currency trading, we also buy all types of cryto currency @ good rate��, free cryto investment Updates, JUST TAP�https:///message/4BS4BOZ3JA4AL1
Re: LUNO Platform Only by walcolm(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
pablobellins:
for anyone reading this, if you hv crypto which current worth on the app is 17k naira. And you want to do p2p to another. Is it right to sell all 17k worth of crypto still for that exact 17k?

CC; Amnotme
Cc: ilegendd
Cc: editorspalace
Cc; leezah
Cc: legacystore

If your crypto.is worth 17k, you should get 17k for it...because that is what it is worth

So exactly what is this your question?

Do you want to sell your crypto worth 17k for more than 17k?
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Btc on LUNO for sale.

Face to face is allowed.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:
Btc on LUNO for sale.

Face to face is allowed.

how much own do u want to sell. Your location too
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Organicist95:
how much own do u want to sell. Your location too

Depend on your demand.

Lagos
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:

Depend on your demand.

Lagos
where in Lagos

I'm at awoyaya close to ajah
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Organicist95:
where in Lagos

I'm at awoyaya close to ajah

I'm at isolo

What's the worth of btc you want to buy ?
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:

I'm at isolo
I don't know there
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Organicist95:
I don't know there

We can meet at Oshodi.

Whats the worth of btc you want to buy ?
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:

We can meet at Oshodi.

Whats the worth of btc you want to buy ?
I don't know anywhere in Lagos. I learnt oshodi to ajah is almost two hours drive

I can't risk it
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Organicist95:
I don't know anywhere in Lagos. I learnt oshodi to ajah is almost two hours drive

I can't risk it

Isolo to awoyaya is more than 2hours except you want to buy without seeing me.
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Bornboy4: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please, resolve this issue amicably.

Check my sigy below and take action before it is too late oh!
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sanmigbola:

Isolo to awoyaya is more than 2hours except you want to buy without seeing me.
I won't risk sending my cash before getting the cryto.....cus I took a risk few days ago by sending money to someone before getting the crypto and I'm not ready for such again

Until I receive the crypto..
. before I send ur cash to u
Re: LUNO Platform Only by Sanmigbola: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Organicist95:
I won't risk sending my cash before getting the cryto.....cus I took a risk few days ago by sending money to someone before getting the crypto and I'm not ready for such again

Until I receive the crypto..
. before I send ur cash to u

You sound funny.
Can you do the same to me?

Get something straight, do you think i want to risk my personal information for how much ?

I have given you an option that we meet midway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

QFX Forex Trading Bot Scam Exposed Don't Invest! Is QFX Legit Or Scam? / Ask Your Questions Concerning Business Registration / Travel Abroad Sponsorship Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.