Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine (715 Views)

Mercedes 1722 truck for sale / 10 Tyres Man Diesel Long Nose Straight Engine / 1722 Mercedes Tipper Tokunbo price 9m Location Delta Warri 07067339495 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by nnadychuks(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
I'm selling my V6 engine. Wo! I didn't know that engine isn't meant for me. It consumes diesel like crazy, never expected it to be that serious. Thesame place my friend will buy 50k diesel on his straight engine, I'll buy 70k plus and at the end my own might even finish first.
V-engines are powerful sha. The load my vehicle carries is unbelievable, but considering the gas consumption, we'll agree that V engines for trucks are meant for Tippers and heavy duty trucks that don't travel long distance.
I've brought it down. I no do again, please make me an offer. I'm putting it at 1.7mil so if you're interested call me

Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by kingreign(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Smh.

If only you know what you'd lose...

Well, whatever rocks your boat.

Note, your v6 may just have a little issue and need a tune up which you failed to realize.

1 Like

Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by nnadychuks(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2021
kingreign:
Smh.

If only you know what you'd lose...

Well, whatever rocks your boat.

Note, your v6 may just have a little issue and need a tune up which you failed to realize.
please enlighten me. Will it help save gas even as it performs to its maximum potential?
Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by chiefbuchiV12(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
nnadychuks:
I'm selling my V6 engine. Wo! I didn't know that engine isn't meant for me. It consumes diesel like crazy, never expected it to be that serious. Thesame place my friend will buy 50k diesel on his straight engine, I'll buy 70k plus and at the end my own might even finish first.
V-engines are powerful sha. The load my vehicle carries is unbelievable, but considering the gas consumption, we'll agree that V engines for trucks are meant for Tippers and heavy duty trucks that don't travel long distance.
I've brought it down. I no do again, please make me an offer. I'm putting it at 1.7mil so if you're interested call me
So you'd sacrifice power for fuel economy?
What kinda truck does this engine power if I may ask
Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by nnadychuks(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
chiefbuchiV12:

So you'd sacrifice power for fuel economy?
What kinda truck does this engine power if I may ask
box body 1722 though I’ve changed my mind. Apart from the fact that it’s not easy to maintain I’ve also learnt to love the power it generates

1 Like

Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by BLAQUEWELSH: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Check your injector. You might be making a grievous mistake.
Knowledgeable people should come in. I'll ask my mechanic for you sha.
Put better pictures
nnadychuks:
Re: I'm Changing My V6 1722 Engine To Straight Engine by chiefbuchiV12(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
nnadychuks:
box body 1722 though I’ve changed my mind. Apart from the fact that it’s not easy to maintain I’ve also learnt to love the power it generates
And if well maintained will outlive it's Inline counterparts

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder 2003 model for 1.4 / 2015 Mercedes Benz C400 4matic For Sale / Toyota Avanza 2008 Registered Price N1m550kLocation Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.